Message to SYN

DeletedUser

Hello guys from SYN

I have already spoken to SYN leaders and you are OK guys. NERD are kicking the crap out of you...But could you SYN tell me "Why?" Why the hell did you attack NERD during our war vs CHESS, why are we fighting. NERD fights coz we were attacked...and you? Whats your excuse?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SYN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NERD
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 7
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 126,347
Side 2: 52,168
Difference: 74,179

image.php

,,yeah nerd kicking crap out of SYN....LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nerd realy need to expand into syn's continent since they are sitting on a borderline. that is proberly another reason why they declared so they can grow more freely

DeletedUser

sorry natilus, we like to spend time fighting instead of making long statements and PnP's

but i'm sure when time allows King Crisis will make on explaining all

@Mattzey: nice to have you back bud, i heard you got a new account, :)

@Rohith: our co-op actually havent even started yet, thats just small ops done within our crews, stay tuned for the big one

DeletedUser

NERD attacked, SYN is countering. So it is not surprising. But as a matter of fact, SYN is in no way as difficult to fight as CHESS. Then again, I never expected scavengers to fight well:)

janash37

Hello guys from SYN

I have already spoken to SYN leaders and you are OK guys. NERD are kicking the crap out of you...But could you SYN tell me "Why?" Why the hell did you attack NERD during our war vs CHESS, why are we fighting. NERD fights coz we were attacked...and you? Whats your excuse?

I don't believe anyone really needs a reason to go to war other than "we wanted to" or simply to make room for themselves?

DeletedUser

Hello guys from SYN

they went to war because you were a threat and wanted to eliminate you now, stop to cry.

DeletedUser

they went to war because you were a threat and wanted to eliminate you now, stop to cry.

Please Lavoieqc, stop to think:icon_razz:. SYN's declaration was totally opportunistic(stop to check dictionary, if meaning is unclear). If you ask Lord Crisis he would, if he doesn't have any other motives, explain to you the truth behind the declaration.

DeletedUser

Please Lavoieqc, stop to think:icon_razz:. SYN's declaration was totally opportunistic(stop to check dictionary, if meaning is unclear). If you ask Lord Crisis he would, if he doesn't have any other motives, explain to you the truth behind the declaration.

Nice. Now Lavoieqc, stop to read this again before replying.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: NERD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SYN
Players:

Timeframe: 22/07/2009 00:00:00 to 27/07/2009 05:17:37

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 29
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 179,897
Side 2: 189,003
Difference: 9,106

image.php

DeletedUser9269

There is already a NERD v SYN thread, why did you feel the need to start a second one?

natluis has only taken 2 non-abandoned villages, and one of them was mine (I feel so ashamed :-( ...) even that one he had to have help from Jesterpj to do it!

NERD and SYN have been attacking each other for months, even before the chess war. If you bothered to read the proper SYN v NERD thread you would see that! Out of interest when exactly did the chess war finish, natluis has attacked me on several occasions and I'm pretty sure at least one of them was during the chess war period.