The inside scoop..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And Celtic mist is Twisted Evil...who cares?
And to be honest, if some people actually looked into this a little bit, they would actually see the connection between harlos and Twisted Evil.

We've been there. Beyond a proxy doubt, Harlos & Twisted Evil, cannot be proved they are one and the same.

But who cares, we could do without either these days.

DeletedUser

Wassa matter Harlos. Momma not givin you any love anymore so you gotta break out the E-Thug again and try to stir up one more show for us peons.:icon_rolleyes:

Pathetic, simply pathetic.

Harlos after Hunty pulled his privliges.

infuriated-businessman_~k1765481.jpg

DeletedUser

Because the one thing he preached so strongly "Tribe>Self" isn't the truth.... at all. He will give you some twisted story regarding why what hes doing is in benifit of Hate. Its a sham *sigh*

He is a very selfish individual who believes hes greater that the group of people he plays with. Trust me on this, its something i had a hard time believing, however it all adds up, and im appalled that i at one time thought the world of him.

We've been there. Beyond a proxy doubt, Harlos & Twisted Evil, cannot be proved they are one and the same.

But who cares, we could do without either these days.

This is kind of sad Harlos. I had so much respect for you, I used to rank you as the greatest tribalwars leader of all time.. But your destroying your reputation.

Beautiful was pacified with the reasoning for the power removal, which she seems to want to keep between us Hate. members, so I won't discuss, and as long as shes pacified it doesn't matter what you or anyone else in the forums think.

Huntress has been 100% in the right on each and every one of these calls though, and i'm sure beautiful would agree with me on this.

As far as Celtics alias... who cares man? Grow up.

You're going to be a daddy soon, you need to grow out of this garbage. I understand what its like to feel the need to come back and stir up drama, but resist the urge. This trend will continue with your family if you don't nip it in the bud now, i can almost promise you. Its hard to grow out of old habits.

So Harlos, be a man and do the right thing mate, just stop posting, or bring it privately to Hate. so we can discuss it and make a mends.

Thanks.

i am pretty sure i could go back and find post praising harlos as a leader or as a great player from all of these people, and now he is selfish, stick to one story.

DeletedUser66871

i am pretty sure i could go back and find post praising harlos as a leader or as a great player from all of these people, and now he is selfish, stick to one story.

Are you suggesting that ones opinion of a person cant change overtime?

I have a few people in real life, that at one point i considered good friends. However through their actions, my opinon of them dwindled.

If however you are suggesting that opinons cannot change, you may have to go back to the drawing board.

DeletedUser

Past actions, don't account for present actions, people change, or situations change.

I still have much respect for Harlos, and would have more so, if he were to stick to his guns, walk away, and take care of his life like he said he had to do.

Harlos carried us far in this world, albeit not a lone, most great leaders are made up of great tribes, not the reverse, but he is still owed much credit, if for nothing more then being a crucial part in pulling the collection of players together that we had at the start of the world.

Edit: PS. I can assure you he did much more then just that ^^

DeletedUser

opinions can change, i agree with that, but it is odd that once he is very praised, and is now selfish and such, thats just my opinion. it could be wrong...

greenmonsta

Past actions, don't account for present actions, people change, or situations change.

I still have much respect for Harlos, and would have more so, if he were to stick to his guns, walk away, and take care of his life like he said he had to do.

Harlos carried us far in this world, albeit not a lone, most great leaders are made up of great tribes, not the reverse, but he is still owed much credit, if for nothing more then being a crucial part in pulling the collection of players together that we had at the start of the world.

Edit: PS. I can assure you he did much more then just that ^^

You're Harlos in disguise, aren't you ;)

DeletedUser66871

opinions can change, i agree with that, but it is odd that once he is very praised, and is now selfish and such, thats just my opinion. it could be wrong...

As Are you kidden says, Opinions can change. I believe this to be the case in this situation.

For people to have loved Harlos as much as they did, One can only surmise he did something to make them feel negatively towards him.

harlos

So I just logged onto my old skype account and saw this message from Beautiful-Storm:

picture4mpm.png

Lets break down Beautiful-Storm's message...

*Beautiful-Storm
7/29/09 7:49 PM
Prove that its not you Harlos cause it speaks the same as you and the account, was made the day after you promised me that the forums would be interesting "tomorrow"

---

Her comment about the forums becoming interesting tomorrow was about the night that Huntress jacked my privs from me (sometime around June 10th).

"the account, was made the day after you promised me that the forums would be interesting "tomorrow"

Well considering I didn't announce to the world that I was retiring until June 7th:
picture2kdw.png

And Twisted Evil's account was made on May 12th:
picture3jfp.png

Does she honestly think that May 11th (26 days before I even announced I was retiring) I was threatening to go public with what didn't happen for almost another month???????? I mean, me... with psychic powers!? I wish.

Seriously? THIS is the lack of effort that was poured into assuming I was Twisted Evil? Are you kidding me?

This is the quality job that was done to announce to the world that it was likely Harlos.

Good job.

And Huntress, you can stop bombarding me with multi-page skypes/PMs/etc.

Im not reading them as I don't care. I know what my ip is and with anything Ive seen you post, its already wrong with the 2nd number.

Anyway, continue the awesome detective work.

(Oh and for the record, I was in Florida from July 20-July 31st for work. I flew. I have tickets that I will share with only AYK. I flew into Orlando, FL and worked in Melbourne, FL and Tampa, FL. SO if you think that I was hacking you with a Georgia ip address while in Florida, you've got to be stupid. The only way that makes sense is if I remoted into my computer and then tried to hack you. But why wouldn't I just hack from Florida? I was in 2 cities I had really never been to before for more than 1-2 hours in my life. So I wouldn't even try to proxy from Florida. That wouldn't make any sense. Being in Florida and using a Florida ip would have been a perfect alibi.)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

As Are you kidden says, Opinions can change. I believe this to be the case in this situation.

For people to have loved Harlos as much as they did, One can only surmise he did something to make them feel negatively towards him.

text... is so small please make it bigger.
On Topic: although i must say that often times no proof is need to dislike someone especially here it seems once one person hates another people just want to jump on the bandwagon

greenmonsta

So I just logged onto my old skype account and saw this message from Beautiful-Storm:

picture4mpm.png

Lets break down Beautiful-Storm's message...

*Beautiful-Storm
7/29/09 7:49 PM
Prove that its not you Harlos cause it speaks the same as you and the account, was made the day after you promised me that the forums would be interesting "tomorrow"

---

Her comment about the forums becoming interesting tomorrow was about the night that Huntress jacked my privs from me (sometime around June 10th).

"the account, was made the day after you promised me that the forums would be interesting "tomorrow"

Well considering I didn't announce to the world that I was retiring until June 7th:
picture2kdw.png

And Twisted Evil's account was made on May 12th:
picture3jfp.png

Does she honestly think that May 11th (26 days before I even announced I was retiring) I was threatening to go public with what didn't happen for almost another month???????? I mean, me... with psychic powers!? I wish.

Seriously? THIS is the lack of effort that was poured into assuming I was Twisted Evil? Are you kidding me?

This is the quality job that was done to announce to the world that it was likely Harlos.

Good job.

And Huntress, you can stop bombarding me with multi-page skypes/PMs/etc.

Im not reading them as I don't care. I know what my ip is and with anything Ive seen you post, its already wrong with the 2nd number.

Anyway, continue the awesome detective work.

(Oh and for the record, I was in Florida from July 20-July 31st for work. I flew. I have tickets that I will share with only AYK. I flew into Orlando, FL and worked in Melbourne, FL and Tampa, FL. SO if you think that I was hacking you with a Georgia ip address while in Florida, you've got to be stupid. The only way that makes sense is if I remoted into my computer and then tried to hack you. But why wouldn't I just hack from Florida? I was in 2 cities I had really never been to before for more than 1-2 hours in my life. So I wouldn't even try to proxy from Florida. That wouldn't make any sense. Being in Florida and using a Florida ip would have been a perfect alibi.)

Thats a poor attempt at pretending to be Harlos. He's clearly not Harlos.

Enthral Abyss on the other hand.....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.