-tdr-

DeletedUser

what happened?, did they merge?, were they sabotaged?, some are in another tribe, some tribeless, did they seriously fail this bad at war with geico?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right then. I basically dismissed and deleted everything.

I can give reasons but it wouldn't make a bit of difference guys, the leadership is inert.

They failed with Geico from the start, as they had a spy in there (not me, contrary to popular belief).

But yeah, now they're gonna die by the hands of Geico and V V V, and Dragon Rider should be rimmed before Monday.

As I said before my comment was moderated: "I accidentally ALL of -TDR-"

DeletedUser

They won't.

I've been talking with Axia... over skype for about 3 days now.

But, it doesn't make a bit of difference guys, the leadership is inert.

-TDR- would have been destroyed anyway.

DeletedUser

I've been talking with Axia... over skype for about 3 days now.
And yet you said you are not a geico spy right?!?!

I believe you but i wonder if everyone in here share the same feeling on you not being a spy or even playing such a bad card in damaging a tribe of someone elses!

I have been chilling in this world (cuz trying to quit tw for good) and playing solo since I joined but regardless of that I dislike anyone that can be so low as disbanding or damaging someone else hard work, just like a small brained like you do.

Lack of personality is a serious issue in this game and people need to learn not just how to play the game but also how to respect each others!

P.S. nuke you should teach this dude what is been loayl is all about!

DeletedUser73616

I find this quite funny. I go away for 8 days, and -tdr- is trying to make themselves sound amazing on the forums. I come back, they have dropped to under half our points (me having gone on vacation when they had recruited the 75th member to regain #2 tribe ranking), and Geico now #2.

Well, at least the biggest top 5 mass-recruitment tribe is now all but destroyed :)
Good work Geico!

DeletedUser

i was told that a section of TDR would break off to form a new tribe (hence drop in rankings). I'm curious as to how many conquers theres been between geico and TDR during this war tho.

Side 1:
Tribes: Geico
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -TDR-
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,156
Side 2: 2,768
Difference: 3,388

image.php

Thats from TW stats. Any conquers outside of those (like from players who left tribe when getting nobled) or anything like that to add to the above stats ?

DeletedUser

From the looks of it, something bad has just happened...
They have fallen far.

Internal problems seem to be just as lethal as other tribes attacking you sometimes...

Its still a shame for a tribe to work so hard and rise so far and high, then let probably a silly internal dispute ruin all that hard work.

:icon_sad:

DeletedUser73616

From the looks of it, something bad has just happened...
They have fallen far.

Internal problems seem to be just as lethal as other tribes attacking you sometimes...

Its still a shame for a tribe to work so hard and rise so far and high, then let probably a silly internal dispute ruin all that hard work.

They did work incredibly hard at getting every top 60 member in their K to join them...it was obvious they wouldn't last long just because 75% of their members were surrounded by their own team in the center of their K, and had no possible expansion beyond barb farms.

DeletedUser52385

Pervis as you know there is more then one way to win a war. We had plently of people on the inside and the leadership was flawed. We will keep working on TDR and then decide our next move.

DeletedUser

So basically, there is no conquers other than those three ?
Just wanted confirmation of that.

DeletedUser77562

Right then. I basically dismissed and deleted everything.

I can give reasons but it wouldn't make a bit of difference guys, the leadership is inert.

They failed with Geico from the start, as they had a spy in there (not me, contrary to popular belief).

But yeah, now they're gonna die by the hands of Geico and V V V, and Dragon Rider should be rimmed before Monday.

As I said before my comment was moderated: "I accidentally ALL of -TDR-"

You dismissed everyone in the tribe of lower rank and deleted our forums. (sh!t on our backs and said it was snowing). Scum move any way you slice it.

You claim VVV and Geico are going to destroy the remainder of TDR.

I am back in TDR.

See you soon.

Edit: Weren't you in VVV and fled to TDR when we started crushing your old tribe? Which way are you going to flee next?

DeletedUser

You dismissed everyone in the tribe of lower rank and deleted our forums. (sh!t on our backs and said it was snowing). Scum move any way you slice it.

I am back in TDR.

See you soon.

Edit: Weren't you in VVV and fled to TDR when we started crushing your old tribe? Which way are you going to flee next?

Dude i feel for you...

If that happened to my tribe, id be really, really pi$$ed off!

DeletedUser

Pervis as you know there is more then one way to win a war. We had plently of people on the inside and the leadership was flawed. We will keep working on TDR and then decide our next move.

I think I'm not the only one staring at that stats hoping that few numbers will be adding themselves to the board by matgic. can anyone in Geico blow the magic stick like harry potter? cuz if that stats is all you geico can do in a war (even with internal problems in TDR) then I pray God that pervis and random never fight you lads or else A-L-E-L-U-Y-A!

ah pervis now I know why my name sounds familiar to you:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I think I'm not the only one staring at that stats hoping that few numbers will be adding themselves to the board by matgic. can anyone in Geico blow the magic stick like harry potter? cuz if that stats is all you geico can do in a war (even with internal problems in TDR) then I pray God that pervis and random never fight you lads or else A-L-E-L-U-Y-A!

ah pervis now I know why my name sounds familiar to you:icon_wink:

try checking a map, like people said we had 3 players completel boxed in by TDR, now look at a map. we now have bought time and power to do this thing right with minimum losses.

DeletedUser77562

try checking a map, like people said we had 3 players completel boxed in by TDR, now look at a map. we now have bought time and power to do this thing right with minimum losses.

Not saying that the war would have been a good thing for TDR. I haven't seen anyone in Geico that looked like a weak sister. But it sure as hell got easier with Juris being a turncoat and kicking everyone from TDR and reforming VVV.

Are you sure you want to be in bed with this guy? He played turncoat when TDR went after VVV. He dismissed all the TDR members he could and reformed VVV with the assumption that Geico had his back. Now, maybe I have my history wrong and someone can correct me. First time playing this game and it's aweful confusing :icon_eek: So perhaps someone can set me straight and explain that Jurisnoctis IS the guy you want having your back in a fight.. Previous history, as I understand the chronology, would indicate to me that if he has your back in a fight, you better have eyes in the back of your head to see the knife coming :icon_cool:

The game just got more fun.

DeletedUser

He knew the winning team, he knew -TDR- didn't have a chance and knew TDR had and still has a lot of spies.

DeletedUser

And yet you said you are not a geico spy right?!?!

I believe you but i wonder if everyone in here share the same feeling on you not being a spy or even playing such a bad card in damaging a tribe of someone elses!

I have been chilling in this world (cuz trying to quit tw for good) and playing solo since I joined but regardless of that I dislike anyone that can be so low as disbanding or damaging someone else hard work, just like a small brained like you do.

Lack of personality is a serious issue in this game and people need to learn not just how to play the game but also how to respect each others!

P.S. nuke you should teach this dude what is been loayl is all about!

I wasn't the spy that informed them in the first place. The spy giving them information on TDR was someone else completely. I didn't give any info on TDR other than "They're unorganized".

Hard work is apparently inviting everyone in top continent players and calling it a tribe nowadays, eh? Then allying with everyone in all 3 directions.

I know a lot about loyalty. That's why I did this in the first place. Not that it would make any sense to you, nor would I care.

I am back in TDR.

See you soon.

If you want me to, I can claim me, kc, and kaloril will destroy what's left of TDR.

TDR never crushed VVV. It merged. That's about as much crushing as... No. Nevermind. Not at all really.

I don't care much about PnP, yet. So I won't go into the deep story.

Just a couple of things.

1) Contrary to popular belief I'm a talented gamer, and with the limited knowledge that there is to know in this game (not saying I know everything, Axia... has told me stories about Pervis and I'm very interested in seeing what there is left to learn).

2) If you couldn't tell with the first world noble deal, I play the game the way it's meant to be played. For the purpose of fun. Killing off inactives and doing nothing for months at a time except nobling barbs this early in the game was some serious bull****. I would rather have watched paint dry. I just spiced up K56. I was about to quit after I found out Geico had a spy and me planning attacks from ALL the 35 people out of 70 who responded to my circular was gonna end up badly. Then Axia... contacted me and convinced me to stay. So I'm here now. I'm not in this to win or lose, and that's something I have an advantage in. Expect some hard times should you come for me.

3) Dragon's a ****. Axia... can give you the story =)

With this said. It doesn't make a bit of difference guys, the leadership is inert.

Edit:
Not saying that the war would have been a good thing for TDR. I haven't seen anyone in Geico that looked like a weak sister. But it sure as hell got easier with Juris being a turncoat and kicking everyone from TDR and reforming VVV.

Are you sure you want to be in bed with this guy? He played turncoat when TDR went after VVV. He dismissed all the TDR members he could and reformed VVV with the assumption that Geico had his back. Now, maybe I have my history wrong and someone can correct me. First time playing this game and it's aweful confusing :icon_eek: So perhaps someone can set me straight and explain that Jurisnoctis IS the guy you want having your back in a fight.. Previous history, as I understand the chronology, would indicate to me that if he has your back in a fight, you better have eyes in the back of your head to see the knife coming :icon_cool:

The game just got more fun.

Again with me betraying. When it was you who was planned to be betrayed by dragon from the beginning. Very nice.

Also, I'm amazing in bed. Of course he would want to be in bed with me.

If I'm in a tribe that's hugging you better not make me a baron, if that's what you mean.

Other than that I'm straight. He knows my story better than you, that's why he trusts me.

DeletedUser

News!"
After speaking with duke of -TDR- I have found out the true reason of -TDR- failing and that is do to him having RL to deal with :O *giggles*