DNS declares war on RAW

DeletedUser

lol psi thanks :) yup im just like a woman change my mind but in reality you are bringing back my fire so thank you its nice to know that you dislike me as much as i dislike you and as for spine ... well i lost that along time ago thanks for bringing it back for me

hey one more thing BABE if you could see my finger right now its telling you to F*** your S*** mail me if you want me to fill in the gaps or we could have fun guessing

Last edited by a moderator:

Psihic

lol psi thanks :) yup im just like a woman change my mind but in reality you are bringing back my fire so thank you its nice to know that you dislike me as much as i dislike you and as for spine ... well i lost that along time ago thanks for bringing it back for me

hey one more thing BABE if you could see my finger right now its telling you to F*** your S*** mail me if you want me to fill in the gaps or we could have fun guessing

Hey, don`t generalize your faulty character. It is because you are YOU, not because you are a woman.

And I don`t like to imagine a lady in an obscene scene, so I`ll rather not fill in the gaps. At least you`ll keep a little bit of your dignity like that. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

lol blah blah blah imagine all you like but we both know you want to drag me into a world fourm fight so that you can feel big and mighty

is it working?........ feel good?

quick reply with something witty and smart i want to see how good you are

Last edited by a moderator:

Psihic

lol blah blah blah imagine all you like but we both know you want to drag me into a world fourm fight so that you can feel big and mighty

I`m just stating facts.

And, common, be real, u make that thread here, about how you are dissapointed, and mods, and blabla, a tearfull story in which everyone with half a brain still working saw for what it is. Another attempt of poor agullabell to get the attention she needs, online, and a bit tapping on the back to see how EVERYONE respects you.

And then you pop up here after all that and try to be witty and smart with ville.

The problem is though, you just aint too... smart.

rbh135

Raw duke everyone:icon_cool:

yungoe

Tbh, it's proven that man are 3 times more likely to change their mind. (Though I always add, under influence by women to keep them happy :p)

DeletedUser

Tbh, it's proven that man are 3 times more likely to change their mind. (Though I always add, under influence by women to keep them happy :p)

I'd like to see that study, because I think they are nuts.

DeletedUser

magicko8. that is all. (people in =D-N= should understand)

DeletedUser20525

:lol: We got our own war tactics. I might teach you CTRL them one day, if you are lucky :icon_cool:

I also think every RAW should send nukes and nobles at me, i got a long way to go to catch the OD of Ussike. Although it would be nice if RAW didnt attack me every night when i slept and it cant just be coincidence at this stage. :icon_eek:

:villagers:<---Hi, my name is sitter in a different time zone...have we met :icon_eek::icon_razz::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I`m just stating facts.

And, common, be real, u make that thread here, about how you are dissapointed, and mods, and blabla, a tearfull story in which everyone with half a brain still working saw for what it is. Another attempt of poor agullabell to get the attention she needs, online, and a bit tapping on the back to see how EVERYONE respects you.

And then you pop up here after all that and try to be witty and smart with ville.

The problem is though, you just aint too... smart.

thanks psi the one thing that you forgot to say here is that as duke of DNS your attiuide shows your worried about me playing in world nine

the only problem i have is that since i just aint to smart then it makes you look like a fool and running scared since you are the one that needs to make personal comments .....ps..... this brings back memorys of school yard battles where the bullie trys to bring down someone in taunts maybe it shows your weakness and your trying to hide in the shadows of how great you think you really are ... now that is the attention you are bringing to me .. thanks im honoured

and once more thanks for bringing back the fire in my me

go ahead lets take this to private mail shall we since im tired of watching you be a baby and sulk

yungoe

I think that psi could not care less if you were playing or not.

The simple fact is that you left and then came back and that it's ridiculous.

Some might be convinced that you're a great player and be worried. Let them be, it was the same with Valth. In the end, he turned out to be overhyped as well.

Not only your gameplay reminds me of valth, but also your posting.

Always missing the point, trying to avoid having to admit you're wrong, etc.

It's quite annoying to read, tbh. Oh and I lol'd.

'You brought back the fire in me Psi'

Darn, you do realize this is a game right? Judging from you're 'quitting thread' you were fed up with everything. Now that there is a war, WHICH COULD HAVE BEEN SENSED MONTHS AGO, you're suddenly like ZOMG TW LETS PWN WEEHEEHEHEHEHEHHEH!!!!!eleven//!!!one!!11!

DeletedUser

Personally I dont think palve cares if your back or not. I almost think most everyone is DNS wanted you to be here, because I think the feeling would be much greater to MAKE you quit rather than you quitting on your own.

We are glad the fire has been brought back to you, but guess what HERE COMES THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!!!

DeletedUser

Darn, you do realize this is a game right? Judging from you're 'quitting thread' you were fed up with everything. Now that there is a war, WHICH COULD HAVE BEEN SENSED MONTHS AGO, you're suddenly like ZOMG TW LETS PWN WEEHEEHEHEHEHEHHEH!!!!!eleven//!!!one!!11!

rofl

We are glad the fire has been brought back to you, but guess what HERE COMES THE FIRE DEPARTMENT!!!

roflmao :D

DeletedUser

now i laughed at that to

but we all know one thing ... it does matter to psi if i stay because he is upset at the mear thought of it or he wouldnt post

nor would you guys be so upset so how about the flame fest stop psi just keep ya thoughts to your self and brag later on when he destorys me :)

deal? we all know i suck as a player i just hide behind the Raw heros :)

it is more fun they do have sexy butts :)

DeletedUser

bell this is no flame fest, nor are we upset that your back.

Clearly what we have been trying to say is you leading RAW to victory is like saying Obama will plan a great health care sytem. Not gonna happen :-(

DeletedUser

bell this is no flame fest, nor are we upset that your back.

Clearly what we have been trying to say is you leading RAW to victory is like saying Obama will plan a great health care sytem. Not gonna happen :-(

looooooool you guys just dont understand do you im not back to lead Raw that is smokefields job

nor am i here to sit all the accounts like last time etc

im here to have some fun :) before they ban me again lets see how long it lasts this time

relax ... chill out.... have some fun ... enjoy the game for a change. I made the mistake of making it personall a few months ago and caring to much and it tore me apart