DNS declares war on RAW

DeletedUser

bell this is no flame fest, nor are we upset that your back.

Clearly what we have been trying to say is you leading RAW to victory is like saying Obama will plan a great health care sytem. Not gonna happen :-(

first -might- happen,depends,so don't talk about winning the war until it is official,anything can happen,just remember that.

second,he will :p cuz he is the "one" :p

third,i believe bell is just upset and pissed off on many things, and now,she just got the the boilin' point,
she could tell 'em a bit more relaxed,not to sound like mad or so.
anyways,most of what she tells(what i read about),imo, it is true.

Psihic

now i laughed at that to

but we all know one thing ... it does matter to psi if i stay because he is upset at the mear thought of it or he wouldnt post

nor would you guys be so upset so how about the flame fest stop psi just keep ya thoughts to your self and brag later on when he destorys me :)

deal? we all know i suck as a player i just hide behind the Raw heros :)

it is more fun they do have sexy butts :)

LOL.

I think you are pathetic thats why i`m bashing you in public. You were almost there to understand that, but yet, on the last step you failed, AGAIN.

And you deserved the honor to be the laughter of like 80% of W9 with the mere fact that you made yourself a drama queen with your quitting post.

Many have quit and came back. But very few were as arrogant as you to make a post in public forums about THEMSELVES quitting.

Comming back after this is just ---> wtflol?

Get it, chick ?

DeletedUser

what dont you get ....im staying because i dont like you personally or in this game go figure you declare and expect me not to come back... fool on you also if you notice my quit was about the moderaters and there bans unlike you i dont use tons of different isp ranges or proxys

at the end of the day im still here either get over it or relax and enjoy this war to come it will not be as easy as you think

get it now BABE

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what dont you get ....im staying because i dont like you personally or in this game go figure you declare and expect me not to come back... fool on you also if you notice my quit was about the moderaters and there bans unlike you i dont use tons of different isp ranges or proxys

one more thing before i end this fourm battle with you
im laughing at you because for once in your game you are showing your real side the side of you that is upset The one person you dont want in this game isnt leaving after all and whats the matter cant deal with it ? why because i wont sit here and say how wonderfull you are or be a drone drooling at your lap because the great all might psi says he is the king of world nine

get over your self as well ..you may have the last right of reply as nothing really matters to me what you think it never did.

you dont scare me and your words dont matter for i have a tribe full of players that want me to stay .. so once more psi .. go F*** Your S***

dont you get that fishsticks !!!!

ps... now im having fun are you?

God! I never knew a person could be that arrogant.
It will be funny when psihic will rim you with the other fields, I bet you would learn some experience.

And smokefield's best train is 1.5sec.:lol:
I remember he got all his trains cut when there was an active sitter on davoschia.

DeletedUser

stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: DNS DNSPC ~DNS~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RAW SOFt EDGE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 270
Side 2: 106
Difference: 164

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,707,081
Side 2: 991,249
Difference: 1,715,832

image.php

Psihic

at the end of the day im still here either get over it or relax and enjoy this war to come it will not be as easy as you think

get it now BABE

You are funny, no need to get desperate now. I know it is hard to keep up with me.

And it is easier then I thought, you already started kicking people ... :lol:

DeletedUser

And I thought the purpose of tribal wars was to have fun. It looks like some people just play because they don't like others haha.

DeletedUser

LOL.

I think you are pathetic thats why i`m bashing you in public. You were almost there to understand that, but yet, on the last step you failed, AGAIN.

And you deserved the honor to be the laughter of like 80% of W9 with the mere fact that you made yourself a drama queen with your quitting post.

Many have quit and came back. But very few were as arrogant as you to make a post in public forums about THEMSELVES quitting.

Comming back after this is just ---> wtflol?

Get it, chick ?

lol owned :icon_rolleyes:

savraa

You are funny, no need to get desperate now. I know it is hard to keep up with me.

Well maybe this is the change that they need to be able to fight better, because i would like to defend as well as attack. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

yes and expect some more changes :) im working on one right now just for your pleasure .. kind of us i know

rbh135

yes and expect some more changes :) im working on one right now just for your pleasure .. kind of us i know
You'll become under the SETO banner, too?:icon_surprised:
Because as you know seto is not a family. It's just a group of tribes fighting under the same banner against the same enemy.:icon_rolleyes: You'd fit in great:icon_razz:

Maccano1

You'll become under the SETO banner, too?:icon_surprised:
Because as you know seto is not a family. It's just a group of tribes fighting under the same banner against the same enemy.:icon_rolleyes: You'd fit in great:icon_razz:

I RL lol'd at that one. It'd make it nice and easy for the map makers at least :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I RL lol'd at that one. It'd make it nice and easy for the map makers at least :icon_rolleyes:

If map makers wanted to do things really quick they could have 2 layers, RAW F + SETO tribes (not family) and DNS F. + =D-N= F.