R4KI World 44

mattcurr

Never hurts to try, I try to be kind when I turn people down, unless they get arrogant. Though out of over 150 applicants I think 5 got through

Michael Corleone.

Why do people post saying that they would apply, but would never get in? :icon_confused:

Just apply, hope for the best.

DeletedUser

Why do people post saying that they would apply, but would never get in? :icon_confused:

I would apply, but then again I haven't written an aplication in aaageeeess... I don't remember how to write a good aplication anymore :lol:

so I probably wouldn't get in :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Don't see many people from w13 in here :s

W13 was a major change (first world with growing barbs, paladin, bonus villages, etc.), so a lot of people played it.

out of the names listed in the first post (which are mattcurr, Allyboo, jp68plus1, Jamm, PP, Thar, Openeye, vpar, russkie, wizzydizzy, krono5, robj, pervis, harlos, KV,Not-Rome, Nuke911,tribal goat, metal duck), I know that at least 6 have definitly played W13, and the others I'm not sure about (many of them probably did also)

DeletedUser72662

W13 was a major change (first world with growing barbs, paladin, bonus villages, etc.), so a lot of people played it.

out of the names listed in the first post (which are mattcurr, Allyboo, jp68plus1, Jamm, PP, Thar, Openeye, vpar, russkie, wizzydizzy, krono5, robj, pervis, harlos, KV,Not-Rome, Nuke911,tribal goat, metal duck), I know that at least 6 have definitly played W13, and the others I'm not sure about (many of them probably did also)
Doesn't mean it's a w13 reunion :icon_razz:
But, whatever. This is off topic, go us! :icon_redface:

twenty-five

Jamm, PP, Thar, Openeye, Vpar, Russki, wizzydizzy, krono5, pervis and harlos might not be good enough for R4ki if you read the OP. :icon_neutral:

That means they are unlikely to join. Not that they are joining. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mekolp

I'd apply but wouldn't get in... so won't bother to apply, will just post this totally unrelated duck.

01_08_52---Duck_web.jpg

Michael Corleone.

<3 <3 <3

I WANT TO JOIN cpas

Somebody tell them to let me in without first writing an application =/ :icon_razz:

Just seduce Matt at the interview, I am sure you will get in. :icon_redface:

Then again, he likes guys, so it may not work out. :icon_cry: