=DeclaratioN=

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can't agree more :lol:
Anyhow, DNS has been in worse situations so I don't see this a something that will make a big difference.

actually last time when you were in a situation like this were when plague was killing you. and i know you know :)

As for the other thing, we were prepared to fight both of you, dns and dn, until the end, it wasnt about hope, it was just about fighting until we can. I am pretty proud of how my members dealt with that situation. but enough with the history....

what i find out to be funny is this topic are the thoughts of some, like

You will never be a top tribe you will just be a pocket tribes other tribes use to there advantage.

Jedi Obi Wan

Can't agree more :lol:

On topic though.
Though I expected more respect from DN towards DNS, this was to happen sooner or later.
DN vs RAW has been a stalemate (?) for quite a while, DNS been growing stronger and stronger, for either DN or RAW this was the way to go as they wouldnt be able to single handly take down DNS (even with SETO around), still it will take more then DN/RAW/SETO to take DNS down.
Heck, I always expected DN to become RAW's lapdog and merge, either I over estimated RAW or under estimated DN, but think this "nap" is one step closer to it. (dont tell me raw hasnt thought of DRAWN yet)

Find it funny suddenly Smokefields likes to post again, he finally sees some hope and likes to show it.
OTDsleepAwaits, even though your name is a look-a-like of someone I personally got respect for, and that I always wondered if you deserved same/some respect, you don't deserve any. Telling "hey I supported RAW long before" doesn't make you look good, think it makes you the man you are.

Anyhow, DNS has been in worse situations so I don't see this a something that will make a big difference.

Side 1:
Tribes: RAW EDGE SOFt
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DNS DNSPC ~DNS~ =D-N= =D.N= WONCIK
Players:

Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 7,080
Side 2: 10,819
Difference: 3,739

Side 1:
Tribes: RAW EDGE SOFt SETO INVITE [IB]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DNS DNSPC ~DNS~ WONCIK
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 8,774
Side 2: 10,746
Difference: 1,972

DNS, DNSPC, ~DNS ~ 128676 villages
RAW, EDGE, SOFT 83808 villages
=D-N=, =D.N= 58869 villages
SETO, INVITE, [IB] 38159 villages

RAW, EDGE, SOFT vs DNS, DNSPC, ~DNS ~, =D-N=, =D.N= 83808 vs 187545 more than double our size
DNS, DNSPC, ~DNS ~ vs RAW, EDGE, SOFT, =D-N=, =D.N=, SETO, INVITE, [IB] 128676 vs 180836

considering this, i don't think DNS is in such a bad situation, but let's see how well they're going to handle it :D

Maccano1

@Maccano1

Don't want to be rude , but everybody is playing for rank 1 , because the game is about that , yes of course we make friendships and have fun and most of the time that's the most important , but we always want to win , it's human nature do be the in the top , and the ones who are not to hunt you down.

Setzel you completely miss the point.

DN didn't have the decency to tell an ally that they were going to declare and sent attacks litterally as soon as the declaration was posted. You waited untill players had sent support away from the DN border and then launch attacks when you know players have support well away from the new front.

Possibly you do want to win, however I didn't know that you were that desparate to win that you lose all your human decency. You guys should be ashamed of your actions; and that my friend is a fact.

DeletedUser

Oh cmon guys, stop arguing about who is better, who is that, and who is another thing...

The past is gone, so we must deal with new things coming. If DN wants war, so lets give them chance on battlefield, and if they are going to win, we should give them a hand for doing nice job. Why? Because this is just a game, a GAME! This is human vs. human, not vs computer.

So, put your cards on table, and lets start playing.

Mulloway69

Tbh I am not surprised just dissapointed, I honestly was in two minds about what would happen when we allied with DN as it was clear to me then that we would eventually war RAW with them...way back then this exact scenario crossed my mind (DN waiting for us to be committed then pulling out of the war and turning on us).

Tactically it is almost flawless, imo morally it is how we say where I come from a <BLEEP>act.

My lack of faith in DN is not because of its members, they are quite loyal to their leader whom they blindly follow. It's their leader I cannot trust.

An insightful person might say I am one of the ex SPCTR players that dont trust him because we are still cut from the SPCTR/DN split, but my mistrust goes back a lot further back to early 2008 in fact.

A good rl mate of mine started playing this game, after 2 weeks I signed up and joined his tribe he had created. He was surrounded by DN and organised a nap or alliance I cant remember but thats basically how he got to know OTD and Cabcon. He became quite fond of them and after about a month and a half into the game I joined RVNT (academy tribe of SPCTR) and he joined DN, due to our different locations.

He used to rave to me how great OTD and Cabcon were and how great a tribe DN was. But they were small and weak compared to SPCTR at the time I eventually convinced him he was missing out and to join RVNT with me, he left on good terms with DN and continued his friendship with OTD and Cabcon, he even still used to say he enjoyed DN better.

Then over a simple village dispute with a DN member in which he was 100% in the right they turned on him like a pair of snakes (my exact words to him at the time lol).

That much I remember exactly but after that they outright lied to either our diplomat or Wolstein (who was also good friends with OTD), some threats and attacks were exchanged and the whole thing simmered down. I just remember coming out of it thinking they were just plain dodgy, Togs forgave and forgot but for me, once someone loses my trust they almost never get it back.
Even though he doesnt care what comes out of this horse's mouth thats the core reason why I have never trusted OTD which, to say it once again is why I am not surprised in the least.

Dont get me wrong, I dont dislike the guy and I admire his achievements in this game, they amount to much more than mine.

People say this is just a game etc get over it blah blah and while this is partly true imo it's not that simple. The fact that it is a human on the other side is what sets it aside from AI without that the core dynamics of this game would have seen me packing a long time ago.

This is a long term game that you develop a lot of interesting relationships in and all the while develop an online persona that no doubt with many people is carefully and deliberately put together, but over time certain opportunities arise and you have to make a decision good or bad, how you conduct yourself online imo says a lot about who you are in rl, people make mistakes but trends are traits.

This all reminded me of a couple of old posts I saw on W1 forums, so I dug them up and cut the relevant bits :icon_razz:

Players from newer worlds play so much different. Tribes are backstabbed alliances and NAP's are dropped almost every day in these newer worlds.

I agree with you about #2. Too many backstabbers and cowards nowdays.

Even though it's their easiest shot, DN will not win W9...Imo all they have done is extend the life of this world by at least a year :icon_sad:
Hope you werent looking for an early retirement guys :icon_biggrin:

Anyway, best of luck to DN and....

GO DNS GO :axemen::axemen::axemen:

iceilater

Took you long enough... and its funny how after i asked you if you where going to declare (and i had the facts you where) you didn't have the balls to tell me to my face. But it seems that smoke now has your balls in his hands. You will never be a top tribe you will just be a pocket tribes other tribes use to there advantage. Same with seto, you don't have any goals of your own you are just persuaded by the majority. But so be it, you have seen all the other tribes die that where one of the majority, so join the club.

Its just too bad w9 failed to have any true allies..... :lol:

How can you say that man! We have PMS till the end, our one true ally! Psycho Monkey Shrinks FTW!

And the Plague situation was a lot worse than this current one smoke, and they managed to get back from that... Anyway, the war is on, so there's not much point trying to make the other side look bad. We all have our opinions, but that's not gonna change the actual fighting right?

DeletedUser

drinks on belgium people, they got the best beer
smokes on netherlands people: the weedish country
and the party on ibiza,

bring it on

you must have never tasted Estonian beer then?

Ask tootejuht or ussike...they know :p

Well, I really expected a bit more from OTDDeath like not switching form alliance to enemy in a day and launching attacks before we even had a chance to change your status.

Another note, OTDSleeps, a lot of what you say is decent propaganda but I think you talk a bit much crap to be taken seriously by anyone. I actually have a theory forming that you're WW =/

LIEZZZZZ its meh:icon_biggrin:

and about the war :p
for me personally, it will be the chance to pay back to Good old PWN, traitours of UN-G(basicly you zhodak :lol:) and to spectre for threatening us :p

so good luck to both sides (we are still going 2 win)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stats vs whining.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~DNS~ DNS DNSPC WONCIK
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =D-N= =D.N=
Players:

Timeframe: 28/10/2009 20:35:00 to 29/10/2009 12:54:00

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 100
Difference: 83

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 164,381
Side 2: 1,004,046
Difference: 839,665

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =D-N= =D.N= RAW SOFt EDGE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 261
Side 2: 384
Difference: 123

image.php

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 169
Difference: 120

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,469,839
Side 2: 3,536,397
Difference: 1,066,558

image.php

Side 1: 482,288
Side 2: 1,652,607
Difference: 1,170,319

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RAW SOFt EDGE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 60
Difference: 29

image.php

Side 1: 308,938
Side 2: 561,702
Difference: 252,764

image.php

These are RAW stats,only

.....What has DNS ran out of?

Liez liez liez!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DNS has ran out of allies. They have either merged them all or declared war on them. They lost all their support in the northen raw-front and now the northen recruits are pined-down. Old wow has no chance and old spectre has only 3 or their original ks k4,14 and 24. and their fresh-nobled villages in k16 are under attack...they are under attack from all sides...and no one 2 support them...this war aint gonna be easy for them :)

OTDDeathAwaits

Just in response,people can say what they like about me, i dont give a hoot. I laughed at the fact there is so much resentment towards me. I can be the subject of abuse, no better person to take it on the chin. :icon_biggrin:

For the people that say we went from ally to enemy...uhm, thats not true...you all know thats not true. There was a period of NAP for 3-4days. In that time you all guessed what was going to happen and we never denied at that time about going to declare on DNS once we made them NAP.

savraa when you mailed me, it was right after NAP'ing RAW, we hadnt actually decided anything at that time, so you can say i told you lies...you asked me were we going to declare and my exact response was that; 'as far as i am aware we are still allies'
psi asked me something similar and i said to him, that if we were ever to go to war there would be a NAP period we would never just declare off the mark...so maccano1 and co., please either re-phrase or get facts straight.

Psihic

Just in response,people can say what they like about me, i dont give a hoot. I laughed at the fact there is so much resentment towards me. I can be the subject of abuse, no better person to take it on the chin. :icon_biggrin:

For the people that say we went from ally to enemy...uhm, thats not true...you all know thats not true. There was a period of NAP for 3-4days. In that time you all guessed what was going to happen and we never denied at that time about going to declare on DNS once we made them NAP.

savraa when you mailed me, it was right after NAP'ing RAW, we hadnt actually decided anything at that time, so you can say i told you lies...you asked me were we going to declare and my exact response was that; 'as far as i am aware we are still allies'
psi asked me something similar and i said to him, that if we were ever to go to war there would be a NAP period we would never just declare off the mark...so maccano1 and co., please either re-phrase or get facts straight.

Man, you can`t even be honest to yourself.

The brittish were right about the ....

next time i`ll listen. :icon_rolleyes:

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
No flaming, make peace on the forums! :)

And spread word of the axe elsewhere :axemen:

Good luck DN :)

rbh135

W9 is by far the oldest interesting world ever. Period.
OTD, it was a dumb move to think that if you war us, you'll win and then have a better chance to take down Raw all alone. As I've said about thousands of times to you on skype, once we had finished raw off, we weren't going to attack you guys (since we thought you were good allies :\). In all cases, DNS is going to win. We're going to lose some ground this month due to our empty villages in your areas since we trusted you. Next time I guess we'll just declare on everyone and get it over with...

Status
Not open for further replies.