Goodbye w38

DeletedUser

It was good working with you matt, good luck in whatever you choose to do

DeletedUser

never really spoke to you matt, but heard good things about you.

hope to see you around in another world sometime ;)

if not good luck in RL dude ;)

DeletedUser

bye Matt-

(Thank heavens for him leaving, he has a villa just below me thats my new farm sorry)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Matt-
It's unfortunate that we did not get a chance to work together, or butt heads. I look forward to a future where that happens.

ummmmmmm....., Ditto.
See ya Matt-. Hope it wasn't bad luck in real life. I would only ever wish you bad luck in game! LOL!
Take care.

DeletedUser

c ya mate not be long before more join ya

this world is a nasty world with many nasty people who spoil the game for alot of others

i no alot of great players that have quit due to the backstabbing and dishonesty here and i no alot more who hate it

good luck in RL mate forget this crap

DeletedUser

ummmmmmm....., Ditto.
See ya Matt-. Hope it wasn't bad luck in real life. I would only ever wish you bad luck in game! LOL!
Take care.

haha, Rivals for life m8. :p

gummer4england said:
c ya mate not be long before more join ya

this world is a nasty world with many nasty people who spoil the game for alot of others

i no alot of great players that have quit due to the backstabbing and dishonesty here and i no alot more who hate it

good luck in RL mate forget this crap

I can agree on some levels. thanks

DeletedUser

or?

So whats the truth then?

Matt- on 26.11. at 05:08
THis msg is going out to all those i belive have the skill and activity to be sexy ^^.

Ive delt with most of you before, some maybe not so after, some are friends, some former enemys. Some just aquantances. And some of you may be very shocked to be getting this.What we all know is the SW is a mess, and has been for sometime now.

Lacking any REAL tribes. or what tribe did stand now have crumbled away to nothing. I recently decided to quit w38, but now have found a new goals and desires. To finish what i started with sweet. But exceed in every way.

If your interrested in being part of something with me, hit me back well talk more. Or if theyres no doubt, just ask for an invite. in askin for an invite, all im asking is for your Loyalty and Trust

Regardless, w00t is here to stay. Hope to see you soon.

w00t w00t you know the rest

Matt-
W00t w38 founder.

DeletedUser

I feel overseen.. WHYYYYYYYYY didn´t I get a mail??

nobody loved me no more ;o( *SOB*

bboci stoped his endless fakes and nukes, matt won´t write me and desmond sends me 30 sec trains ;o(

I´m a quit this cruel world ;o( *sniff*

DeletedUser

Wow, seems like a lot of attentionwhoring to me. I remember you from when I was in FTN. You seemed flighty and indecisive even then. Glad to see things haven't changed for you!