Modern Warfare 2

DeletedUser

Who all has an Xbox and plays MW2? Post your gamertag and I'll add ya's :)

btw.. 360 > PS3

Jakub1992

Right i have heard this argument alot, i have a ps3 and personally cannot fault it, even in price now it works out roughly the same as an xbox. So could you explain to me logically why you think 360 is better than ps3? And please don't say for the online, because it just isn't any better atall.

DeletedUser

Right i have heard this argument alot, i have a ps3 and personally cannot fault it, even in price now it works out roughly the same as an xbox. So could you explain to me logically why you think 360 is better than ps3? And please don't say for the online, because it just isn't any better atall.

I've actually argued about this before but I don't want to go over this again. But idk I play at my friends house and he has a PS3 and I just find that with the Xbox paddles I have more control and my aim, etc is way smoother then on the PS3.

Jakub1992

i agree that the paddles are slightly better on the xbox controller, but i have never had a problem with the ps3, i sorta like them tbh >.>

DeletedUser

My goodness MW2 is so annoying! It's all my friends want to talk about, and I don't have it! :(

Jakub1992

i had MW1 for a while and i must say it was an epic game, from what i have heard about the new one, it's even better.

DeletedUser

I've got Xbox 360 live.I'm not really on Modern Warfare 2 but I'll be on it after XMass..... Bro's buying it for me since I have the Xbox.I'm on Fifa 10 right now.

Jakub1992

I havent played fifa since fifa 08 rofl >.<

What sort of changes have they made in the new one?

DeletedUser

PS3>XBOX

mw2 is the most annoying game ever!!!!

just merged cod4 players together with cod5 players

so you get the odd rusher and everyone else camps

really annoys me

I havent played fifa since fifa 08 rofl >.<

What sort of changes have they made in the new one?

its more realistic and i suppose the shooting is a bit more lifelike

the graphics pwns Pes but so i still rather play fifa

Jakub1992

Woo someone agrees :D PS3>xbox.

I don't like some of the new weapons you get for kill streaks are stupid though, like the tactical nuke :|

I may have to get fifa for my PS3 ;P

DeletedUser

whats your gamertag

and ill see if ive got space

whats your kd ?

Jakub1992

i havent got a clue atm, havent been on there or ages >.<

Tis something like The_Gunslinger1, i think...

Jakub1992

k, i will try to get on later to accept and if the tag i gave was wrong, ill post up here what it actually was :)