Any Elite/Old skool?

DeletedUser

I'm back....... again. Been chewed up and spat out by real life so have decided to seek out a bit of pixilated joy here.

Seriously though, real life sucks balls, don't go there, stay here in the warm.

DeletedUser19924

what qualifies us for elite status?

You are closer to being Elite when you can send 4 noble trains within 151ms exactly without the aide of a timer. (don't think that's possible though so its a good standard to get to.)

as for myself i would say I'm old school.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are Elite when you can send 4 noble trains within 151ms of each other without the aide of a timer. (don't think that's possible though so its a good standard to get to.)

'Elite' is so much more then that.....trust on that. It takes alot of effort and learning to get that stage of the process. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You are Elite when you can send 4 noble trains within 151ms of each other without the aide of a timer. (don't think that's possible though so its a good standard to get to.)

as for myself i would say I'm old school.

then by your standard i'm MORE then elite :) i've sent amazing trains even 140 (yeh i got a warning)
but that doesn't make me "elite" it takes much more then that.
ps: in reality i suck

DeletedUser19924

then by your standard i'm MORE then elite :) i've sent amazing trains even 140 (yeh i got a warning)
but that doesn't make me "elite" it takes much more then that.
ps: in reality i suck

I said without a timer and i meant 151ms.

Also i know there's more to it. as anyone can rush through their tabs hitting the attack button as they go its not that difficult.

Mick876

i done that before, i got reported aswell. Never even realised i did it, TW cancelled all my out going attacks for it though.

DeletedUser

I'm oldschool, but I won't play really active here, just a bit for fun ;)!

DeletedUser

Turbo Ace in tha house.. Meep meep.

Somewhere in K44 between the LODs omg.

Mick876

with out the aide of a timer i find it a little hard to believe that you waited and hit the attack button after 151ms has passed exactly then hit the attack button again and repeated the process.

no, i did the whole train less than 151ms. So the train itself was less than 151ms.

Garrock

I think I'm old school... I don't think I'm elite... yes I'm playing... no I'm not leading... and no, I won't take this world seriously.

Mick876

I meant exactly 151ms apart.
I should of specified in my original post to make it clearer.

Why would you want to do that?

3 gaps in a 4 nobleman train. So your train would be 0.453 seconds long. Nothing elite about that. Anyone can do one of those.

Ripfin

I'm what you would call old school, got a rep as a good player and leader as Asterios in world 2 then got classed as an annoying person on world 22 as Ripfin.

DeletedUser19924

3 gaps in a 4 nobleman train. So your train would be 0.453 seconds long. Nothing elite about that. Anyone can do one of those.

anything shorter than 151ms after 4 trains is against the rules and even though you get a warning the first time the second time i believe you get in trouble for it. I'll check though yep i found it. forgive the ignorance of my first post.

DeletedUser

An elite player isn't defined by how well timed his trains were sent. :icon_confused:
If you get your train under 1 sec it's ok in my opinion. I still get my villages like that so who cares?
If you attack 5-10 villages just get some fakes in between so he has like 10 incs per villages. That's the way I do it. Or by more villages getting 50-10 incs in 2-3 secs will do it. You can also use that trick which you first send the nobleman than the nuke and so on.
Good players will anyway noble the village back fast or just lower the loyalty in that village and demolish their own rally point so you noble it with your nuke and he'll send his nuke afterwards to hit yours !

DeletedUser

i play since w2 but never was long in game get 500K-1M then quit ;(

DeletedUser19924

An elite player isn't defined by how well timed his trains were sent. :icon_confused:
If you get your train under 1 sec it's ok in my opinion. I still get my villages like that so who cares?
If you attack 5-10 villages just get some fakes in between so he has like 10 incs per villages. That's the way I do it. Or by more villages getting 50-10 incs in 2-3 secs will do it. You can also use that trick which you first send the nobleman than the nuke and so on.
Good players will anyway noble the village back fast or just lower the loyalty in that village and demolish their own rally point so you noble it with your nuke and he'll send his nuke afterwards to hit yours !

True i was saying it's one of the qualities.

DeletedUser74079

W2 old acc from 2 years and a bit ago....other than that i started playing again bout 6-7 months ago....starting to enjoy it again....