wheggs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

DeletedUser47572

What you fail to mention is that you switched tribes pretty quickly as you didn't have enough stacks and sat back and did nothing after, I just checked so everyone is aware it was a 27 tribe family yes that right you did read correctly everyone 27.

No skill whatsoever. Let compare it to me shall we? First to 100 Million OD first to 100 Million ODD held out an all out attack from -MM- arguably the best tribe that played on W18, and I did it without stacking from my tribe.

DeletedUser89455

Looks like cheggs has more firepower to fight fear and maybe bth and tec? Probably a last ditch effort to survive. Wouldn't be surprised if wheggs has diplomacy now with any of those three tribes.

democon

Awwhhh.. I'm going to miss that 20 member tribe :(

Presenting Free Entertainment For Many Years. ;)

DeletedUser

Looks like cheggs has more firepower to fight fear and maybe bth and tec? Probably a last ditch effort to survive. Wouldn't be surprised if wheggs has diplomacy now with any of those three tribes.

A last ditch effort to survive? I think they were doing pretty well actually against FEAR. Only now they might do better as they not only have the skills, but also the size to fight :)

DeletedUser

Yeh, they're prolly gonna start winning a lot more against FEAR as they will have enough troops to stack their front more. It's hard to get enough troops to stack a front to be able to take 5 nukes when the front is about a K long.

DeletedUser89429

Last ditch effort to survive, huh? That makes sense, I thought their last op on us went very well for cheggs, did it not?

DeletedUser79100

Last ditch effort to survive, huh? That makes sense, I thought their last op on us went very well for cheggs, did it not?

I thought it went well :lol:

Found another weak link, and stopped the OP dead on the eastern side.

Deleted User - 3135

Broken window? More like broken record.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooh.

democon

hhaha, Some humor in this convo B-)

You Cant Spell Failure Without U!