Somewhere over the rainbow...

DeletedUser

We didn't do anything, but skittl is still falling apart. You're not safe when you join ~AMI~ and you won't get more fun out of this game when you leave your tribe. Good luck to the leavers, you will need it :)

DeletedUser

Respect for what?? They are now purple on the map..

Are you saying I dont look pretty in purple :S People say it brings out my eyes.

We didn't do anything, but skittl is still falling apart. You're not safe when you join ~AMI~ and you won't get more fun out of this game when you leave your tribe. Good luck to the leavers, you will need it :)

The decision had nothing to do with Vex, it was essentially due to Conor leaving.

DeletedUser

After Conor left, people really didn't have the heart in Skittl anymore. They had pretty much given up. Activity levels had plummeted.

DeletedUser

skittl are dead.. guess this means the war is now over? Skittl is dead, Vex wins.

Shame Conor left, the war was looking like it was about to become a lot more interesting with those two skittl army camps popping up. Thats just how it goes. Although it is weird that an entire tribe would go inactive over one person leaving.

DeletedUser

skittl are dead.. guess this means the war is now over? Skittl is dead, Vex wins.

Shame Conor left, the war was looking like it was about to become a lot more interesting with those two skittl army camps popping up. Thats just how it goes. Although it is weird that an entire tribe would go inactive over one person leaving.

Skittl was basically Conor's dream team. Everyone who he liked was in it...ofcourse there have been a lot of quittings since the world started due to exams in June- Skittl was a tribe with a European teenager majority and many of us had exams in May so quittings occured.

While some of us, like me for example, did return in June, Conor had already quit- because he has life changing, career altering exams of his own-the Oice situation didn't help matters, nor did the DI getting dismissed over Oice situation.

Either way most of the Skittls have followed Dave into AMI with the exception of two k64 players, one of whom joined MAD, the other Uruz. Good luck to all my former tribemates :)

Rizzler

When someone invites most of the member-base as his freinds, leads the tribe solely for months , starts a war then just, out of the blue leaves.
That dosen't put any tribe in a great position, especially topped on to the thing with oice.
We were left with a tribe, with nobody wanting to lead, a body without a head will always die.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
20qytmq.jpg
[/SPOIL]

hehe.

DeletedUser

Lol, its funny how all the skeptics laughed and snickered when I said K75 was cursed.

Skittl were leading K75 and they too fell victim to the curse. There has now been 15 tribes to lead K75 and 14 to fall apart completely.

DeletedUser

Doesnt really explain why most of the members hopped tribe right after the op with the army camps, cheap hit and run tactic if you ask me

DeletedUser

When someone invites most of the member-base as his freinds, leads the tribe solely for months , starts a war then just, out of the blue leaves.
That dosen't put any tribe in a great position, especially topped on to the thing with oice.
We were left with a tribe, with nobody wanting to lead, a body without a head will always die.

This basically sums it up. Conor was almost a necessity to our tribe, without him we collapsed and inactivity came over our tribe.

DeletedUser

Lol, its funny how all the skeptics laughed and snickered when I said K75 was cursed.

Skittl were leading K75 and they too fell victim to the curse. There has now been 15 tribes to lead K75 and 14 to fall apart completely.

~AMI~ is skittl under a different name basically minus a few players. same tribe is still leading k75

DeletedUser

Vex Wins? :icon_twisted:

Personally, Im failing to see how on earth Vex can claim victory in this war when:

1. Skittl has already regrouped under a new banner.
2. Vex has not been able to take a single K from Skittl.
3. Vex has not gained a single member of Skittl despite the internal turmoil.

Maybe its just me and Im probably biased but I would not classify this as a victory for you guys.