[THE TV] Decision on Hammerin'

DeletedUser79042

can we get this thread closed and move on?

Mq = FAIL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread was/is also THE vs DECIDE - Remember ? After some coffee maybe? :lol:

robot out :icon_rolleyes:

Mick876

i lol'd at some of these quotes.

Nevertheless, should you lose to BD (And you almost certainly will), then how will you settle the fact that THE and Phoenix never get to fight because, well, Phoenix is dead?.

Will you assume that, as BD's ally, we also would have been too strong for you to handle?

Or will you simply shout out that no matter how bad you get whomped by BD (And it'll be bad),

Jp, put down your crystal ball, its not working for you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No, the tribe is great cause I'm in it.

Don't hate our rep, cause you have none. You have talked shit left and right all along, and I have ignored you. Bad mouth my tribe, and I will start sitting accounts on your fronts.....

Your rep is AMAZING! you took down an INACTIVE tribe.

inflrc

On Topic:

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 692
Side 2: 713
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,467,947
Side 2: 6,518,909
Difference: 50,962

chart

inflrc

We won!! :lol:

I know, I know, it's not time yet to claim victory but I enjoy showing THE in their face their defeat to a tribe less than half their size.

Also it has passed 2 days and THE isn't showing up here. Do they already have resigned from W30? I knew that they had made some "mistakes" with so much sittings and they are again proudly recruiting players for their accounts. Maybe they are afraid of receiving bigger bannings than the ones they have already received.

Well, let's post some stats for the history, after more than half year of they declaring on us while we were focused in the other frontline of us, with the help of their old ally and lots of minor tribes manipulated as puppets, we have recovered and now we are ahead:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 1: 722
Side 2: 716
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 6,749,816
Side 2: 6,551,956
Difference: 197,860

chart

Congrats DECIDE brothers.
We aren't the biggest tribe, we have some skills and experience as other tribes have, but our main asset is our SPIRIT:

We wont give up, even being outnumbered, and we will stick together til the end because we are more than a tribe, we are a family of brothers and sisters. I feel very proud of being part of you and you made all my time dedidated to TW to be worthy.

MR.MR

A post like that would be better suited for your tribe's internals, inflrc, not the public PnP boards.

inflrc

It is linked in our internals too.
My people deserved a public congratulations and the community to know current stats :)

Crispycargo

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Krivolapov

Total conquers:

Side 1: 12,864
Side 2: 595
Difference: 12,269

chart

Side 1: 546
Side 2: 155
Difference: 391

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 100,087,234
Side 2: 5,095,399
Difference: 94,991,835

chart

Side 1: 5,137,536
Side 2: 1,447,470
Difference: 3,690,066

chart

You realize 500+ of your caps came from an isolated players that was already in your tribe to begin with, right? :icon_confused: Honestly, i really don't consider that to be much of an achievement for you to declare that you have "won" against and "defeated" THE. But w\e floats your boat, pal.

DeletedUser79042

It seems that at least infrlc's post got your attention crispy ! Where have you been mate ? We missed your posts :)

Just for the record, I tend to agree with asala's post. Are you sure you guys did not get overexited when watching the world cup and drinking? :lol:

robot out

PS THE is still doing fine.

DeletedUser

Congrats to all DECIDE members, remarkable turn around.

As for the old excuse: Kriv, you recruited him, it was your fault for underestimating DECIDES capability on taking him out. Simple solution was not to recruit him if you couldn't defend him.

WELL DONE DECIDE AGAIN, CREDIT IS DUE !

DeletedUser

im with crispy on this (already know about the kriv gift villa deal) decide have done f ALL take fail kriv out your crap, only reason kriv is in THE stats is cause they dont kick player who get raped, but he didnt did he cause he gifted so what does your last 18 pages make? bs lol what absolute crap

DECIDE FAIL if you are going to bs at least get good, kriv the gifter and your trying to make it look like you got good? FAIL lol,

when you get out the paper bag and get hammered well... its coming girls

DeletedUser

forgot to add absolute no credit at all due kriv the gifter.... lol decide suck

inflrc

I think that in any game anyone can lose or win, but not so many people can lose or win with dignity. :icon_wink:

I can agree that Kriv was an easy target, maybe as easy as what THE found in our frontline occupied by inactive people and our defenses located two K's away against GREEN, when THE declared on us seven months ago. But the difference is that we don't whine about that. We accepted our error to think that THE would have the honour to don't attack a tribe already engaged in another war in the opposite side. We could wait that from any minor tribe, but from the tribe number one? Personally I didn't. That was my mistake and I assumed the consequences of that. :icon_confused:

Now, THE recruiting Kriv, was another mistake. Whether they thought that all the rest of active DECIDE will follow Kriv and join THE, or that we were going to demoralize to lose one of our biggest members, in any case, THE failed. And failed very bad. We have not only evened up our stats because of their leadership error, but they have also shown the world that they can turn their back on new members. What a shame :icon_redface:

Our spirit never was affected. We are the same and we continue making our best each day. We began with Kriv, but don't worry, even we being less than the half than THE, every THE member will have his chance, don't push, be patient.

Hybookie

First of all Kriv was out of decide for about 6-8 weeks. We were not expecting anyone to follow him.

When you guys launched on him he already had support and more on the way. We figured he would probably lose 70-100 villages. Not that big of a deal. But a day after support was in route BH declared on us. We all talked about what was going to happen and Kriv said that he will send the support back to the people that were getting targetted by BH. There was some support left behind. But the fact is, is that you guys would not have the caps against him as you do now if BH did not declare on us. So your stats are compliments from BH.

So I will give you guys credit for nobling Kriv but other then that their is nothing. Why is it now that you guys start showing some face on PnP? Oh thats right because BH declared on us so now your this great tribe all of a sudden.

inflrc

And BH wouldn't have their caps if THE support weren't on their way to Kriv? So, are you saying that BH stats are DECIDE's compliment? And when THE declared on us knowing that we had our defenses at GREEN, are you saying that THE stats were GREEN's compliment? Thanks... for make me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

The fact is that THE declared on us seven months ago and we are ahead. Learn to lose. Considering we are less than the half of THE, we are doing great.

If you don't like Kriv for being part of THE, claim your leadership, don't whine here.

Does it took THE 6-8 weeks to realize that we wouldn't join them regardless of their efforts?:icon_eek:

We are the same tribe, we feel great because of our spirit, we take care of each other and we don't care if we lose because of the numbers, but we will never surrender.

A proud member of DECIDE

Last edited:

Crispycargo

And BH wouldn't have their caps if THE support weren't on their way to Kriv? So, are you saying that BH stats are DECIDE's compliment? And when THE declared on us knowing that we had our defenses at GREEN, are you saying that THE stats were GREEN's compliment? Thanks... for make me laugh :lol::lol::lol:

THE had no diplomatic relations with DECIDE. It's your bad for not stacking the front, i mean, afterall, we did give hammer 7 days notice that we would be attacking them and since you guys were such close allies it should have been a major hint to you that we wouldn't be becoming your best buds anytime soon. BH on the other hand, we had a NAP which they broke so the situation of us declaring on decide wheras BH declares on us are completely different and it's pointless to compare them.

The fact is that THE declared on us seven months ago and we are ahead. Learn to lose. Considering we are less than the half of THE, we are doing great.
Lose? We are losing the war against decide now because you are up 10 or so vills in the stats? As you said, "Thanks... for make me laugh :lol::lol::lol:" But honestly tho, we haven't lost much against you guys. Tbh, we gained a player(kriv) who now plays a different account. All you guys did was cap back inactive villages that were already in your tribe to begin with - call it a meat shield or whatever the hell you want but that's all it was. Now, before you come and say "but you guys recruited kriv so its your bad!!!" - realize that i understand this and it is not the issue that i am having problems with. I get it, it was a bad leadership call... get over it.

Now, i'm guessing you guys want recognition for this "achievement" of capping inactive and undefended villages? Well here it is, *clap, clap*. Happy? Now come back when you noble players from our front where you guys have been losing(and still are) for the past 6-8 months and i might be able to give ya a pat on the back instead.

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
THE had no diplomatic relations with DECIDE. It's your bad for not stacking the front, i mean, afterall, we did give hammer 7 days notice that we would be attacking them and since you guys were such close allies it should have been a major hint to you that we wouldn't be becoming your best buds anytime soon. BH on the other hand, we had a NAP which they broke so the situation of us declaring on decide wheras BH declares on us are completely different and it's pointless to compare them.

how can you not Compare them? Seriously?

You say BH broke the nap.. i have heard it told a different way. And yes, comparing THE's declaration on Decide while support was on Green front, (another dirty, shady deal handled by THE's leadership) is the same as BH catching you with your pants down. (after all the shit you talked, you still took your pants off? :icon_eek:)

Lose? We are losing the war against decide now because you are up 10 or so vills in the stats? As you said, "Thanks... for make me laugh :lol::lol::lol:"

Your missing the point, Crispy. THE was known to noble inactives in Decide, and i recall Iceman posting stats boasting of their 5 village lead, their 20 villages capped in a day, etc etc etc... I recall being very annoyed with the constant stat posting presence of Iceman. Wow, how the shoe is on the other foot, and now you cry foul?

The POINT here, crispy, is that for seven months decide has been pounded upon.. and finally, in the last month, Decide struck back (doesnt matter about BH's declaration) and has dug itself out of the hole. Congrats should go out to your enemies, who are now showing more life and vigor than ever before... While you are spiraling into inactivity. No need to be a sore loser....

But honestly tho, we haven't lost much against you guys. Tbh, we gained a player(kriv) who now plays a different account. All you guys did was cap back inactive villages that were already in your tribe to begin with - call it a meat shield or whatever the hell you want but that's all it was. Now, before you come and say "but you guys recruited kriv so its your bad!!!" - realize that i understand this and it is not the issue that i am having problems with. I get it, it was a bad leadership call... get over it.

Sure, rationalize it however you want. All im gonna say is that you are posting an excuse!! "well you had those villages in your tribe first!" all that shows is that you guys play foul!

Now, i'm guessing you guys want recognition for this "achievement" of capping inactive and undefended villages? Well here it is, *clap, clap*. Happy? Now come back when you noble players from our front where you guys have been losing(and still are) for the past 6-8 months and i might be able to give ya a pat on the back instead.

Of course. I LOVE the "hit our actives" excuses. Seriously dude? That was exactly how BD achieved its significant lead on us, yet you never once heard Phoenx cry about how they were hitting inactives!! Grow some sac, dude. 500 villages is 500 villages. They flew under THE's flag, they are THE's responsibility. You are starting to sound like BD's pnp!! (wait, that was skype! My bad)

I gauge this war at one month more, TOPS. By then, it will be pretty much decided whats gonna happen!