Burn Yooh Nasty Clowns!

thebigt625

doesnt matter timmy

a personal attack is a personal attack, we all react in diff ways, as we can see i reacted to his personals with 1 of my own

yet 2 ppl are questioning me but no one questions gill

ironic

im assumin not only u but dan are ok with gills personal attacks but dnt accept mine

if he dnt like it then he shudnt attack me personally

even after the 1st attack i kept it on tw an didnt go personal, so dnt dare justify his attacks
i only went personal cus i was provoked

dnt provoke wat u cant handle/accept or like

Provoke? :icon_eek:

First of all - there is not really anything that Gill can say that would ever deserve a reply that states that he deserves to have died instead of having survived and recovered.

And even if there was something that he could say to deserve such a response, he is far too decent of a human being to have said it.

Thats a fundamental difference here.

DeletedUser

No your pure scum.
Countless times in past pages you have called Gill out as liar, cheat etc.
Gill pretty much responded for the first time today.

But you truly are a horrible person, wishing something like that, and using a serious accident that happened in RL to a fellow player to gain an advantage in an argument over a game is wrong on so many levels.
You don't have a leg to stand on here, no friends of yours can defend you in this, what you said right there is beyond.

yes, i have called him a liar an a cheat regarding the game, i never went personal on him till he did on me

gain an advantage in an argument, are u that blind, he personally attacked me twice, i ignored the 1st attack i did not ignore it after the 2nd attack

DeletedUser9021

yes, i have called him a liar an a cheat regarding the game, i never went personal on him till he did on me

gain an advantage in an argument, are u that blind, he personally attacked me twice, i ignored the 1st attack i did not ignore it after the 2nd attack

If you think you gained an advantage with that post, you think porcupines are for hugging.

DeletedUser

Provoke? :icon_eek:

First of all - there is not really anything that Gill can say that would ever deserve a reply that states that he deserves to have died instead of having survived and recovered.

And even if there was something that he could say to deserve such a response, he is far too decent of a human being to have said it.

Thats a fundamental difference here.

yea sure timmy

'sad existence' basically means i shudnt exist in this world, i have no reason to exist

so screw u if u dnt like

screw dan,

screw u all

anyone personally attacks me, expect it bk 10x harder

DeletedUser

You exhibit what are almost sociopathic qualities. You care for no one but yourself and are willing to betray anyone at the slightest hint of disagreement. Your treatment of your fellow man is abhorrent. I believe that your behavior in this game is a reflection of your real life and this is evidenced by your apparent lack of a real social life/job. If I am correct then I pity you.
The scary thing is... gill is actually telling the truth.
Any hint of someone disagreeing and all hell breaks loose. Anyone does anything not to your liking and take things personal, you can't always get what you want you know. Even great friends of yours you'd happily give a huge amount of trouble or hurt towards them if they did something not to your liking. And you know exactly what I'm talking about and know I have the facts to back up my claim here ;)
You're the biggest hypocrite I know, but thats not for the public forums but rather an out of game matter.
Your are completely selfish, horribly possessive, manipulative, rage controlled, arrogant, nasty person.
What is different like BigT just said, I just made an observation on your character but see any wishes towards your health etc???

Nope, after all an observation is a personal opinion, a comment wishing someone dead is something you should keep in that head of yours.

joe f is freakin amazing

Side 1:
Tribes: NBG
Side 2:
Tribes: Joker

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 43
Difference: 29

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 10
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7
Difference: 7

chart

:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser49007

my goodness there are so many LOOOOOOOONG posts here... it's kinda hard to keep up. it made me chuckle though how everyone is insulting each other better then the other.

This whole war thing is a totally a personality clash.

I do hope that you guys can sort out your differences.
But like in real wars and in real life, this game seems to be all about who has the biggest gob, and can back it up with gaming skills... or if it was real life.. i don't dare to think....

DeletedUser

Ya well aidan I take insults to my character personally and you should expect me to respond in kind. I log on forums for the first time in 2 weeks and see you lying about me while I'm not around so I figure I should defend myself. If you don't like me criticizing your character in the same way you criticized mine, you should provide evidence that proves me wrong, as I did by quoting your lies and pointing them out.

i even made a list of wat ppl shud b kicked for not doing anythin, so did gill make 1 after me, (yes dnt wry u were on that list alex)
Thought you meant he was on my list.

As for this
julius ceaser09 said:
its not surprising sumone ran u over with there car, maybe nxt time they cud reverse over u an finish the job
cus ur a waste of space, a pathetic excuse for a human being

You should know that it was an accident and the guy responsible probably saved my life afterwards.

I'm not sure how that is an insult towards me though.
Oh I get it, shock factor.

Real creative there aidan.

DeletedUser66809

Wow that is low..... and im sure after posting this trash will be talked but thats cool.

DeletedUser

wow so much bitchyness on this world some funneh some OTT but what people need to do is start realising it is only a game.
so what if tribes / Players get rimmed / beaten we all learn from mistakes it is the worlds nature to make mistakes and instead of bitching at 1 nother yooh should still be friendly even if they are enemies.

Aidan yooh of all people should know this considering the convo's we have had in the past :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i didn't internally noble a whole account on the front :)
that would be you.
you see Nub, nobling free villages is not really something you should brag about...

on the other hand, for it wasnt for my long term support in your villas and others.... you wouldnt be able to send the short term support (if that is true).

oh ahahahaha
When did I internally noble a whole account? and remember I came from k21... you cant expect to noble enemies 200 hours away :icon_rolleyes:

(giggle) you have never support me before… cause I never really asked for support and I remember your posts saying hey! I sent you 5 def villages. Whoopie. You know how easy it is to take down a stacked village that’s not stacked with atleast 6 villages? Long term support is too easy to kill. Sending 2 def villages to a village 200 hours away isn’t helpful in any ways. Face it, you are not good at TW.

DeletedUser

screw u all

anyone personally attacks me, expect it bk 10x harder

Okay jc,
That was uncalled for. Lets see what you got. Ill insult you and I expect something 10x harder back. What you said to gill was pure bullshit. Hey JC, 12-piece swimwear is not in fashion these days. Ever heard of an insane asylum? I would invest in it for a few weeks. Gill made have been ran over by a car on accident (I never knew that gillyans, hope it didn’t hurt too bad :( ) but atleast he wasn’t stupid enough to get ran over by a parked car like you

DeletedUser

Okay jc,
That was uncalled for. Lets see what you got. Ill insult you and I expect something 10x harder back. What you said to gill was pure bullshit. Hey JC, 12-piece swimwear is not in fashion these days. Ever heard of an insane asylum? I would invest in it for a few weeks. Gill made have been ran over by a car on accident (I never knew that gillyans, hope it didn’t hurt too bad :( ) but atleast he wasn’t stupid enough to get ran over by a parked car like you

Good point zhao. Maybe if he is insulted 10 times he will respond with 100 insults. *starts doing mental arithmetic.*

geomikajak

BHAAAAA...Yooh say Potatoe..I say Patato

Potato_heart_mutation1.jpg

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,283
Side 2: 46,849
Difference: 42,566

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 39,890,371
Side 2: 418,594,549
Difference: 378,704,178

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 575,336
Side 2: 165,724
Difference: 409,612

chart

6.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser9021

another quality post by you. Congrats, you really put the shine on w23.