2HARD Will Nail Ya Down (Video)

DeletedUser

Harby, go back to your hole!

Just kidding. It's good to see your voice of reason so early on. I look forward to cleverly debating with you in the future.

Pff... You go back to your hole, don't you have a tribe your supposed to be preparing for war instead of lurking here? :icon_razz:

I will probably disappear when the real fun starts on 43, but while im lurking here, I figure I would post a little :icon_wink:

On Topic: Though I don't believe 2HARD is going to last. It's a shame, the tribe had promise, but too much inactivity and internal conflicts I believe will be the downfall. They've already dropped 17 ranks due to internal conflict, and if you look here:

2hardleavers.jpg

Lost several members due to it. Maybe the leadership can turn it around, but it would take alot of skill, charisma, good decisions and other general leadership abilities to pull it off, which I don't believe Darth has, and FatMax isn't terribly active it seems in tribal affairs, and mere recruitment of high point players is not going to be enough on it's own to turn it around. I would also say to Darth if he wishes to be the tribe representative, or duke, then he needs to learn that when your the leader, everything is your fault. Blaming others, is the worst mistake any leader can make.

Who knows, they may pull back, but I doubt it. Good luck to them though.

DeletedUser

On Topic: Though I don't believe 2HARD is going to last. It's a shame, the tribe had promise, but too much inactivity and internal conflicts I believe will be the downfall. They've already dropped 17 ranks due to internal conflict, and if you look here:
nice try harbinger, but your up against uk2's best pnp boys mate, try booted not left, try the tribe has never ran so smoothly mate :) infact were running that smooth that our co op on HAPPLE duke was a raging success, he is now on the rim thanx to our tribes brilliant cooperation with our friends.

thanx for the well wishes though, same goes for you.

for the lol's
[spoil]
2010-11-23_1147.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser94990

nice try harbinger, but your up against uk2's best pnp boys mate, try booted not left, try the tribe has never ran so smoothly mate :) infact were running that smooth that our co op on HAPPLE duke was a raging success, he is now on the rim thanx to our tribes brilliant cooperation with our friends.

thanx for the well wishes though, same goes for you.

for the lol's
[spoil]
2010-11-23_1147.png
[/spoil]

no that can't be right, remember he said that max doesn't take care of tribal affairs :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

nice try harbinger, but your up against uk2's best pnp boys mate

Then stop talking about all these things you did on the Uk server and prove it here? If you are such great PnPers, how did you manage to get yourselves disliked by most of the world forum in what was originally a "fun" thread. That's not an example of good PnP in my books.

try booted not left, try the tribe has never ran so smoothly mate :)

How is booting around 20 members in a hissy fit considered smooth running of a tribe? :icon_neutral:

infact were running that smooth that our co op on HAPPLE duke was a raging success, he is now on the rim thanx to our tribes brilliant cooperation with our friends.

So you and several tribes gangbanged a player? Sure, a duke, but still a player, and only human. When you rim the rest of happle by yourself, come bragging about it, and I will pay attention.

Your flaw is living in somewhere else, never at the moment. Always talking about people from other worlds, other servers, etc etc, but failing to realise that it doesn't mean a thing here, and what we have seen here, is:

You came on the forums, and immediately painted 2HARD in a bad light with your arrogance. That's bad Pnp.

AND

You failed to solve internal problems in the tribe that you had caused, and simply dismissed everyone. That's bad leadership.

So please, blow me away with all these skills from the UK server you keep talking yourself up about.

Edit:

no that can't be right, remember he said that max doesn't take care of tribal affairs :icon_rolleyes:

and FatMax isn't terribly active it seems in tribal affairs

I didn't say he was completely obvious to everything, I said he wasn't "terribly active", I'm sorry if the phrase eludes you, my mistake.

It means, that he wasn't "completely" active, or he wasn't active "entirely". Dismissing requires a click, and about 3 seconds. Solving a tribe's internal conflict, requires leadership, and days to weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just for every1.

numerous players left 2hard then thought it was funny to keep mailing us our skype/forums/circ mails, this was a security breach, i fixed it. end of story.

DeletedUser

Hey harbinger, 4 things for ya

• Cut your loses
  • Cleaning
  • Take out the top and the bottom shall crash (Happle-duke)
  • Don't generalize your opinion

Voilá .. I leave it to you to fit these on the appropriate clusters of text in your post above :)

DeletedUser

I know I'm late but just wanted to say i liked the video :icon_razz::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hey harbinger, 4 things for ya

• Cut your loses
  • Cleaning
  • Take out the top and the bottom shall crash (Happle-duke)
  • Don't generalize your opinion

Voilá .. I leave it to you to fit these on the appropriate clusters of text in your post above :)

I was actually curious about Darth's response with his killer UK PnP he keeps going on about. :icon_wink:

Cut your loses

But they weren't losses, most were confused members wondering who to follow. So rather than stepping up and showing them he was the leader to follow, he showed them the opposite, and dismissed them for being confused by the internal conflict between the council. Naturally they would follow those who also left.

Kind of applies the same. The only thing that was done, was to boot all the members who had doubts about the leadership, were confused, or were following who they thought was the leader. Rather than find out, the decision was to demote everyone, from everything, and boot all players who weren't bowing down, or sucking up to darth. That's not cleaning, that's bleaching and hoping no-one notices.

Take out the top and the bottom shall crash (Happle-duke)

I agree there with the idea, and actually the decision to hit him, what I was saying, is the gangbang was not something worth bragging about, which his attitude came off as.

Don't generalize your opinion

And which part does this refer to? :)

DeletedUser

I was actually curious about Darth's response with his killer UK PnP he keeps going on about. :icon_wink:
ive said the words uk like once, yet you keep sprouting on about it >YAWN< i was being jovial at the time, it seems your way to serious for some levity :icon_rolleyes:

But they weren't losses, most were confused members wondering who to follow. So rather than stepping up and showing them he was the leader to follow, he showed them the opposite, and dismissed them for being confused by the internal conflict between the council. Naturally they would follow those who also left.
you can thank W33D247 for logging in to multiple accounts for that, i am not into sob stories sorry ! >YAWN<

Kind of applies the same. The only thing that was done, was to boot all the members who had doubts about the leadership, were confused, or were following who they thought was the leader. Rather than find out, the decision was to demote everyone, from everything, and boot all players who weren't bowing down, or sucking up to darth. That's not cleaning, that's bleaching and hoping no-one notices.
ALL HAIL DARTHY OOH HA AH ! atleast i was doing my duties and not just sooking all day about stuff that needed to be done, you were in a leadership position and i didnt see you do a god damned thing pfffft. incredible amounts of dribble coming from the snafu camp, you all believe your own lies already.

I agree there with the idea, and actually the decision to hit him, what I was saying, is the gangbang was not something worth bragging about, which his attitude came off as.
so taking out the rank 2 tribes duke is not a bragging right ? you really are behind the 8ball harbinger :icon_eek: we think its a HOOOOTA wooop wooop.

DeletedUser

I honestly have not watched the video.

So .. do we care? what are you trying to say? What are you bothering to reply for?

Meh .. you're one of the many trolls I guess, who have nothing better to do at all. :icon_rolleyes:

w33d247

you can thank W33D247 for logging in to multiple accounts for that, i am not into sob stories sorry ! >YAWN<

^^ I told you that i had a spy in 2hard so you kicked everyone that has played with me in the past LoL's.

DeletedUser95706

Just testing my new siggy I hope!

Nice vid Mr Dees and who is Harbinger? Seems very articulate, why not join our tribe and debate 24/7 with Darth direct. I am thinking you will rim yourself in a week. OR we can help -gang bang anyone:ram:

DeletedUser33250

Everyone who's anyone knows harbinger is whipped :icon_wink:

*immitates whipping noise then goes back to sulking after not staying in 2hard long enough to be kicked, i wanted to be kicked dammit :icon_redface:*