To The Death....

DeletedUser

Wow. Look at all the maturity in [R]. The ol' "our enemies are gay" propaganda. Getting this war started on a classy note. Consequently, my uncle was beaten to death for being gay, so I'd appreciate a little higher level of maturity from our enemies. If you can, try to keep it civil and respectful. It's just a game. Prejudice and hate are not.

DeletedUser

We at NUTS will be cheering the BCS side.

Good luck both sides.

DeletedUser

me thinks I should log in and unload a couple hundred nukes on BCS enemies :icon_wink: just because.

DeletedUser

See! You can wear thigh high lime green stockings after Labor Day! :icon_razz:

I liked the pictures and wish all involved good luck and happy nobling.
If that's all you wanna wear than there is no need to wait till after labor day :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

It was meant as a funny, i in no way think they are gay or whatever, it was funny, plain and simple, hell you could put [R] on there, i would still think its funny....

DeletedUser

*Wonders to self who B~C~S and all these other tribes are*

*Goes to check rankings*

Ahhhhh, so that's who you are!

I actually didn't check, I'll just pretend I did, enjoy your war.

I must say, declaring on 3 at one time seems a bit odd to me.

That's the best part. :p
On w49, we were the #2 tribe, at war with the #1, #3, and #4 tribe, was quite fun. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Wow, I bet that was interesting Ground-Zero. Seems like a major undertaking to me, but I could be showing noobness saying that. How did it end up?

It almost seems tribes have a hard time staying together long enough to accomplish anything. The W30 tribe I was in, Puff was the longest lasting tribe I have ever been in though. We lasted at least a year it seemed. Of course people went to military, got jobs and such so it did end, much to my disappointment. But Hey, give me a choice, TW or a job, job will win, most of the time.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TPG
Side 2:
Tribes: B~C~S

Timeframe: 15/12/2010 22:39:00 to 16/12/2010 18:54:49

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

DeletedUser

wow to be honest, I found this declaration really good, good job wonder girl (sorry if thts not ur name, too lazy to go back and look) nice to see the underdogs standing up and declaring war. Good luck to both sides and may the best tribe/B~C~S win

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TPG, [R], (-_-)
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 16
Difference: 38

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 3
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 339,457
Side 2: 86,207
Difference: 253,250

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80,027
Side 2: 10,327
Difference: 69,700

chart

DeletedUser60942

Wow. Look at all the maturity in [R]. The ol' "our enemies are gay" propaganda. Getting this war started on a classy note. Consequently, my uncle was beaten to death for being gay, so I'd appreciate a little higher level of maturity from our enemies. If you can, try to keep it civil and respectful. It's just a game. Prejudice and hate are not.

i agree that this was a low blow, but you can look at it this way in that ~BCS~ is the only tribe in the involved that actually GOTS ANY BALLS

DeletedUser

Stats from the begginning of the war...

Side 1:
Tribes: TPG, [R], (-_-)
Side 2:

Timeframe: 15/12/2010 22:39:00 to 17/12/2010 12:00:05

Total conquers:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 31
Difference: 44

chart