The End of 1ns4nity

DeletedUser

This is the worst thread I've ever saw. Amish your still not fighting anyone all your doing is picking on noobs

Regardless if you or anybody else thinks they are noobs, we'll treat them like we would anyone else.

I've seen many a noob win against good tribes, but unfortunately for arisen, they are dealing with a group that takes them seriously.

DeletedUser

Yeah, they've got some decent players in Arisen and they don't know the meaning of the word "QUIT"............unlike some others I could mention.

Call them noobs, call them eejits, call them whatever the heck you like. It doesn't matter. They've certainly gained some respect over the last month or so............not to mention some serious ODD!!

chivalrous knight

This is the worst thread I've ever saw. Amish your still not fighting anyone all your doing is picking on noobs

Please pardon me for saying this, but i think you are a Hypocrite... Aren't you and the tribe which you support in W54(i believe it is CIRCUS) were war mongoring and insulting other tribes of W54 as noobs when you were fighting them :icon_wink:

I think i had read some of your post there in some sort of propaganda for your tribe there:lol:

since W54 is your current world, maybe you would want to post more there using the same tactic here:icon_wink:

Stotty2009

Your long post

Side 1:
Tribes: 1ns4n3
Side 2:
Tribes: Arisen
Players: firemedic932, spj1228

Timeframe: 17/12/2010 00:00:00 to 05/02/2011 18:11:20

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,268
Side 2: 223
Difference: 1,045

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,327,257
Side 2: 2,123,355
Difference: 9,203,902

chart

Just thought I would post some stats for you to see.

DeletedUser

Heh, I didn't even know SYNRG was still around to be frank, and we've been nobling P0wn3d for some time now - they keep inviting everybody I kick!

insanity_wood_dont_touch_it_the_woo_motivationals-s352x440-55498-580.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A lot of folks have quit. I heard you had quit too. Is that true or will you hang out here for a while yet??

I want to know what is up with the NWO!!

(4 sentences with 1 syllable words.........howzatt??)

DeletedUser

1ns4nityis is catching, every village all over the world is getting, it's spreading like the plague!

Run people before it gets you!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

You still play patches I figure you would have already quit. But you are a persistent little booger I wish all the best of luck in whatever going on.

DeletedUser71259

I've been on W37 for two years now and have watched Insane grow into their current greatness and prestige. My first kill on this world was an Insane player and i've friends in the tribe (Rojo, Drakenbow, Johnmorgz). It is going to take a bit of effort to topple them, but know this, Arisen doesnt know how to quit and, if we are fated to go down, will do so burrying our fist in your teeth. Insane, we salute your greatness,

Lol! Love you guys in Insane, or not.

duel pasta

Bring it :)

I think it's about time you stop the talking and start with the nuking. Let your axes do the talking. I have only see you talk big and tough but little action.

You guys seem to be in the illusion that you can win this war. No matter where you run and hide, no matter how many "allies" you get. The big bad bunnies gonna find and tear you apart!

It's not a matter of "if" you go down, but a matter of WHEN you go down.

You're not going to win this war by nobling barbs in K66..

DeletedUser72655

I've been on W37 for two years now and have watched Insane grow into their current greatness and prestige. My first kill on this world was an Insane player and i've friends in the tribe (Rojo, Drakenbow, Johnmorgz). It is going to take a bit of effort to topple them, but know this, Arisen doesnt know how to quit and, if we are fated to go down, will do so burrying our fist in your teeth. Insane, we salute your greatness,

Lol! Love you guys in Insane, or not.

You know me? :O

DeletedUser

Wait till Ascend finds out what it's like to have Arisen within their borders (see Elrojo's "The adventures of Baron Von Barbmunchausen" http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=224538)

They'll end up nobling all of their farms - or any inactive player they kick - in no time. :p

I've been on W37 for two months now and have watched Insane grow into their current greatness - as I was nobling their inactives. My first kill on this world was an Insane barb. and i've friends in the tribe that likely wouldn't claim me (Rojo, Drakenbow, Johnmorgz). It is going to take a lot of effort to entertain them, but I know this, Arisen doesnt know how to quit smoking, if we fart, will do so burrying our heads in the ground.
Lol! Love you guys in Insane

Underlined is how I was intrepreting your post as I was reading it...
Thanks for the kind words, appreciate it man ;)

Regards,

DeletedUser

Wait till Ascend finds out what it's like to have Arisen within their borders (see Elrojo's "The adventures of Baron Von Barbmunchausen" http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=224538)

They'll end up nobling all of their farms - or any inactive player they kick - in no time. :p

Underlined is how I was intrepreting your post as I was reading it...
Thanks for the kind words, appreciate it man ;)

Regards,

We already having that crap done to us. Every time I kick someone for going inactivity spying or whatever the reason is cola I mean ascend is recruiting them. It's quite funny tbh all they are doing is waiting on sa which is kinda pathetic I've never liked the idea of waiting I guess its cause I'm so impatient I want it now not later. But back on subject we as ad! are tired of seeing my people I kick being recruited some people do not know how to respect one anothers boundaries. So I'm going to drink me another shot of this Apple pie shine an go to sleep before I get anymore mad.

DeletedUser

Fine words Amish although the old adage of "one rule for one, one rule for another" springs to mind.

DeletedUser

Fine words Amish although the old adage of "one rule for one, one rule for another" springs to mind.

Yeah, I agree. It is what it is. I'd say the frustration was likely mutual. Had we met early on in the world perhaps things would be different.