The Paint Shop.

• Thread starter Rock Star Incorporated
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The Paint Shop.

Basically theres been a good buzz of activity around the TW graphics forum recently and I the competitions are quite responsible. So in an effort to maintain this activity I am opening a new shop where I will charge PP but they will act as a prize to help these competitions.​

The twist to this shop is that I will paint your sig in adobe photoshop, making it from scratch. This will hopefully offer you a unique signature whilst helping the GFX forum.​

WARNING: These do take a while to make, so if you do request a signature expect it to take a good 2-3 days on top of the current queue; if there be one.

30 days = 200pp ?

200pp ÷ 5 = 40pp ?

So if I charged 40pp per signature, would it be reasonable ? If I do this and aim to cover 5 people prior to a contest there would be a months premium prize minimum for the winner.

ADVICE: If you choose to request a signature, do not ask for text; it will not look good on this style. You may want to relate your request to your forum name to increase its individuality and make it relavant to you as a poster. Choose 1 of your favourite colours, this will be the centre point of the colour scheme.

Of course the advice may be ignored if you wish, however I think it will help me produce the best outcome I can.

Request away!
//Rsinc.

DeletedUser

This would be in your new style?
I'd certainly like to have one of those.
I like a light blue, similar to that of the highlights on the monster in your city tag.

How should I transfer the pp to you?

DeletedUser

After I finish it and if your happy with it, I will give you an account name to transfer to :)

DeletedUser

here you go TFS, hope you like it, feel free to decline:

TFS.png

DeletedUser

Sexayyyy! I would request one but I'm skint :(Maybe add a few darker and lighter shades to the mountains and some dark shadows to the snow? Text isn't brilliant, but it's not bad.

DeletedUser

That's awesome.
Would be better, I believe, without the text at all.

I'm currently in the process of buying my premium, so, you should have it later tonight.

DeletedUser

thanks RO, I would add more, but I don't want to over work it...

TFS, your welcome :) Just transfer the PP to Rock Star Incorporated any time, I will also edit that text for you now :)

DeletedUser63403

Try applying a few textures(different ones on different objects, not the same on all of the image) on it Rock star.

DeletedUser

Yeah, some texture - especially in the foreground area - would make it more interesting. Any suggestions how to do this using the paint brush alone ?

DeletedUser

ess with the different brush modes like scattering and use the rough brush tips.

DeletedUser

I'll request one RSI, I got some extra pp :D.

You can pick between 3 colors, Blue/Red/Orange. The rest is up to you.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

Please try to not waste posts by simply putting one word guys. This could be seen as spamming, let this be your warning :)