top 20 tribe comments

DeletedUser

Tribe ranking for the continent 53
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 BUG! 2,05 Mio. 317
2 MF 298.395 65

We seem to be doing just fine, but we thank you for your concerns.

And you're all underestimating ZOMBIE.

And I don't get why you're all surprised to see internal nobling? We're a few months into the game; it's around the time people feel they've tried playing this world for long enough and they don't like the settings or they've just gotten bored, of course people are going to quit. Internal nobling happens, it's not a big deal.

DeletedUser40528

9 RT - Doing good against war at PE and have very good players. Their good members cant carry the whole tribe unfortunately, i dont see a future in this tribe in a serious war.

While they are doing good against PE, PE barons looking for a merger. RT needs to crush out PE and prove that they aren't mass recruiters that people seem to think they are.

DeletedUser

While they are doing good against PE, PE barons looking for a merger. RT needs to crush out PE and prove that they aren't mass recruiters that people seem to think they are.

True that.

DeletedUser

I think it has already been established pretty well they are, regardless of whether they merge or not, they still have 40+ useless members.

(Not that I can talk much, being in Pluto..)

DeletedUser

17 Phoenx - They reborned again, lets see where will they decide to lead

O not again, i cant be bothered facing them again! ...

Uzumaki feels dejected ! .. is paj playing ?

DeletedUser

I was PE baron that was looking for a merger, PE merged into RT, with a very well organised merged plan.

Till now in such a short while i was involved in quirte a lot of mergers, but basically all the tribes were mass recruiters.

1) I formed HYM, we merged into W0LF. Than I was dismissed from W0LF on low troops count. I told W0LF leader that I play 10-12 hrs but i hardly check my own account, let alone farming. After a while I had a talk with him and he said that i was the person in the whole tribe he do not like.

2) I joined PHX. W0LF leader and top players went away and joined PATRYN, so the remaining tribe memebers of W0LF were merged into PHX.

3) PHX leadership went and formed Change. I becone the leader of PHX. I merged PHX into PE.

4) Now PE is being meged into RT, but this time around not all the members are merged only 50-60. But this time around I got a deal where PE current members cannot attack there former tribe mates.

Now RT holds K55. If they have not agreed a merger organisation for a strategic OP was on its way. We were discussing merger but we were also prepared for a really tough fight. Account sitting for each member was arranged, troops count was under way and after that an OP. I told the tribe organisation first OP last.

Without organisation if we are doing good it is not good since inthe long run, we would suffer, with organisation we can do really good. We do not want to throw arrows in the darkness. So planning was there for both the things.

DeletedUser

I was PE baron that was looking for a merger, PE merged into RT, with a very well organised merged plan.

Till now in such a short while i was involved in quirte a lot of mergers, but basically all the tribes were mass recruiters.

1) I formed HYM, we merged into W0LF. Than I was dismissed from W0LF on low troops count. I told W0LF leader that I play 10-12 hrs but i hardly check my own account, let alone farming. After a while I had a talk with him and he said that i was the person in the whole tribe he do not like.

2) I joined PHX. W0LF leader and top players went away and joined PATRYN, so the remaining tribe memebers of W0LF were merged into PHX.

3) PHX leadership went and formed Change. I becone the leader of PHX. I merged PHX into PE.

4) Now PE is being meged into RT, but this time around not all the members are merged only 50-60. But this time around I got a deal where PE current members cannot attack there former tribe mates.

Now RT holds K55. If they have not agreed a merger organisation for a strategic OP was on its way. We were discussing merger but we were also prepared for a really tough fight. Account sitting for each member was arranged, troops count was under way and after that an OP. I told the tribe organisation first OP last.

Without organisation if we are doing good it is not good since inthe long run, we would suffer, with organisation we can do really good. We do not want to throw arrows in the darkness. So planning was there for both the things.

I really don't understand how you can be proud of that story. Basically what you say is that you lived a countless number of merges, and in all of them you were left behind because no one ever saw quality enough on you to take you anywhere.

You can't attack PE? What about RT, can they attack them? Of course RT accepted your proposal, all villages go to them while you are proud because you can't attack them. That's what I call a perfect deal... for RT!

If you play 10-12 hours and all you can do is that, then there is something you are doing that is terribly wrong. Start reading some manuals, start learning how to play because just chatting in the forum doesn't help your members, what helps them is you getting more villages, more troops, and not being dependent of your tribe for the minimal survival. You should be an asset to the tribe not a heavyweight.

DeletedUser

I really don't understand how you can be proud of that story. Basically what you say is that you lived a countless number of merges, and in all of them you were left behind because no one ever saw quality enough on you to take you anywhere.

in the firat merger of HYM into W0LF, I was the Duke so we merged, there were 2 Dukes so the other Duke become Duke and I was appointe as Baron of the Acedmy.

In the second merger of W0LF into PHX, I was in PHX working as a recruiter, so I organised every detail of the merger, I was appointed as baron during merger.

The third one of PHX into PE, I was Duke of PHX, so I arranged all the details, I would say Devil rising really helped in that merger and to make it happen.

The fourth merger, PE into RT, I was the baron, I organised the details of the merger with discussing them with RT leadership.

I am into a lot of mergers but basically, the problem was all the tribes were mass recruiters, So merger is a solution for them. Personally I do not like merger, It is best to have selective recruitment, so you know what players you are getting.

The concept that mass recruitment is a fail might not be true. The basic oproblem in mass recruitment is you do not know how good a member is. If you have 300+ active, loyal members It is fine. the number of member in the tribe is not important the ability and charachter is.

You can't attack PE? What about RT, can they attack them? Of course RT accepted your proposal, all villages go to them while you are proud because you can't attack them. That's what I call a perfect deal... for RT!

The accepted merger details.
1) PE becomes a sister tribe of RT.
2) PE selects 60 members from PE family; the remaining members would be placed in PE II and PEPHX.
3) RT moves some of its members into PE.
4) PE moves some of its active members into RT.
5) PEPHX and PE II would not be attached to PE or RT.
6) RT current members can attack PE II and PEPHX members.
7) PE current members cannot attack PE II and PEPHX current members; if they attacked they would be either Punished or Dismissed.
8) PE current members cannot support PE II and PEPHX members; if it was found that they are supporting they would be either Punished or Dismissed.
9) PE II and PEPHX current member would also not attack PE current members either they are in PE or RT.
10) If PE II and PEPHX current members leave their tribe and join another tribe the agreement for those members would be finished. PE current members can attack those members.
11) Name of PE would be changed to "Restart Public Enemies", tagged "RTPE"

So PE member where ever they r place are not allowed to atack Former PE Family tribes members. It is a question of honour, I do not like members taht were tribe mates start attacking each other. If they have left it is a diffrent story currently top 50-60 left to be come RT Family. According to the members that cannot be included I am a traitor, but we need to make a decision.

If you play 10-12 hours and all you can do is that, then there is something you are doing that is terribly wrong. Start reading some manuals, start learning how to play because just chatting in the forum doesn't help your members, what helps them is you getting more villages, more troops, and not being dependent of your tribe for the minimal survival. You should be an asset to the tribe not a heavyweight.

I am into management of tribe so I spend time there, playing TW as a player is not that mush interesting to me. Making strategy, organising tribe is interesting to me. This is the way i play TW.

I wanted to develop a selective recruiting tribe in W55, but due to PHX saga, where leaders left and I have to find a solution for the tribe drag me into W54, I started a tribe in W55, but have to disband it into a week into the world due to W54.

According to me and it is my personal opinion, there is no better leader in RL, let alone TW.
:)

DeletedUser

You're making yourself sound a bit tribalhuggsey if you don't mind me saying. Also the fact of the matter is, can you lead a tribe? Have you ever done it before, trust me, no walk in the park.. Sister tribes? Are you serious? You're "strategy" seems to consist of merges with tribe larger than yourself.. Interesting, will you merge to win this world?

DeletedUser91646

XHAZAD.. Dammed yoU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill say this just ONCEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

YOUR FUN is My DAMMED BORING STUFF In TRIBALWARS!!!!!!!!!!

UR LUCKY u didnt start in my CLUSTER.. if u do.. i will noble u on the first 25 days of the world!!!!!!!!!

DONT ACT LIKE A HERO.. if ur just talking in this game without points and ODA.. then i suggest you install YAHOO messenger and talk with lots of people.. you love chat than playing..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

very good said again ;)
it's a great deal

btw shahzad,are you the same guy from W51?

lilod

From what I've heard xshahzad you came up with a merge plan 5 hours after you lost your village in the PE/RT war just to save your own self not your tribe

DeletedUser

So PE member where ever they r place are not allowed to atack Former PE Family tribes members. It is a question of honour, I do not like members taht were tribe mates start attacking each other. If they have left it is a diffrent story currently top 50-60 left to be come RT Family. According to the members that cannot be included I am a traitor, but we need to make a decision.

I merged CIRCUS into CHICK3N. I mean I worked on getting the best players inside CHIK3N. I'm sure there were some injustices, I'm sure I wasn't perfect in my assessment, and some players should have made in and were left out. But I did the best judgement I could. We got a few players in, and I worked hard on convincing a few others that I saw quality, to coplay some of the accounts that were joining. In the end I think 10 players joined, a few accounts were merged together and started coplaying and 2 or 3 players were kept under our protection, the 2 or 3 that worked for the tribe but who didn't have the growth or activity rate necessary to come along. I mean I did my best to keep the hardworking guys with us and the other players, tribemates or not, I really didn't care, they were playing solo anyway... So no remorses in eating them... Besides if we didn't someone else would.

You not attacking your previous tribemembers has nothing of honorable, since you are still abandoning them into being eaten by others. There's no honor here. Just an escape goat for your mind... "Oh! It wasn't us, we are your friends..." And you don't say: "We just made this deal where you are going to become food and we are forbidden to help you..." You say: "But it's not us... It's them..."
Live and deal with it: IT WAS YOU!

I am into management of tribe so I spend time there, playing TW as a player is not that mush interesting to me. Making strategy, organising tribe is interesting to me. This is the way i play TW.
Do you even have experience to do this, I mean real experience? Because you really seem to lack it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the best TW player, but I'm always willing to learn more. I have ten times more experience than you and sometimes I still lack in a few things. I see you bragging from all opposite things you should be bragging about so I have to doubt your experience.
Also as a leader you have not only to give orders but also give the example. Only on rare cases a leader is allowed to be a small player only focusing into leading a tribe and that's when all players with him, already know his gameplay and tactics from other worlds and fully trust him. On mass-recruiting tribes, I really don't believe this kind of leader because there is no history together that can raise that kind of respect.
Besides evaluating players performance is very important. And the good leader is the one who kicks the ones that are not doing their part for the good of the tribe. How can you kick anyone, if you are the first on the list to be dismissed, you don't meet the minimum requirements for growth rate, OD, troop counts or whatever. How can you tell let's attack that big guy and then have no troops to do it and go and request others to do for you. Or in some time if you get attacked, do you have troops to defend yourself? I mean a one on one attack. You are supposed to ask for tribe support on enemy tribe offensives against you, but one on one attacks, if you are good, you should be able to rely on yourself. To my eyes you clearly are an heavyweight to the tribe and not an asset.

DeletedUser

Hiba said what I hope we all were thinking..

The comment about him being the best leader caught my attention, but I didnt bother pointing out the obvious.

DeletedUser91646

Do Your Best Xhazad.. in the end its still my glory

DeletedUser

Don't listen to them mate, they are jelous of your uber leadership skillz, once you are rank 1 with merely 200ish members we will see who will get the last laugh.

DeletedUser

Current Top 20

UPDATED!! Server time: 0:13:44 22/02/2011

1 CHIK3N
2 Act1
3 ~Glad~
4 Party!
5 PATRYN
6 PUNCH!
7 -F-
8 ~AoE~
9 RT
10 BUG!
11 ANGRY!
12 Pluto
13 TSA
14 Hung
15 S00N
16 ZOMBIE
17 PE
18 Phoenx
19 FL
20 HD

New Top 20, as of 02/03/11, 22:00:00

1 PUNCH! +5
2 CHIK3N -1
3 ~Glad~
4 Act1 -2
5 PATRYN
6 BUG! +4
7 -F-
8 Party! -4
9 ~AoE~ -1
10 Pluto +2
11 RT -2
12 TSA +1
13 Hung +1
14 ZOMBIE +2
15 S00N
16 Wraith *new*
17 Phoenx +1
18 FL +1
19 OLE *new*
20 E1 *new*

DeletedUser

Your merge plan is stupid.

RT members can still attack PE. You have just openly stated this in a circ.

in the firat merger of HYM into W0LF, I was the Duke so we merged, there were 2 Dukes so the other Duke become Duke and I was appointe as Baron of the Acedmy.

In the second merger of W0LF into PHX, I was in PHX working as a recruiter, so I organised every detail of the merger, I was appointed as baron during merger.

The third one of PHX into PE, I was Duke of PHX, so I arranged all the details, I would say Devil rising really helped in that merger and to make it happen.

The fourth merger, PE into RT, I was the baron, I organised the details of the merger with discussing them with RT leadership.

I am into a lot of mergers but basically, the problem was all the tribes were mass recruiters, So merger is a solution for them. Personally I do not like merger, It is best to have selective recruitment, so you know what players you are getting.

The concept that mass recruitment is a fail might not be true. The basic oproblem in mass recruitment is you do not know how good a member is. If you have 300+ active, loyal members It is fine. the number of member in the tribe is not important the ability and charachter is.

The accepted merger details.
1) PE becomes a sister tribe of RT.
2) PE selects 60 members from PE family; the remaining members would be placed in PE II and PEPHX.
3) RT moves some of its members into PE.
4) PE moves some of its active members into RT.
5) PEPHX and PE II would not be attached to PE or RT.
6) RT current members can attack PE II and PEPHX members.
7) PE current members cannot attack PE II and PEPHX current members; if they attacked they would be either Punished or Dismissed.
8) PE current members cannot support PE II and PEPHX members; if it was found that they are supporting they would be either Punished or Dismissed.
9) PE II and PEPHX current member would also not attack PE current members either they are in PE or RT.
10) If PE II and PEPHX current members leave their tribe and join another tribe the agreement for those members would be finished. PE current members can attack those members.
11) Name of PE would be changed to "Restart Public Enemies", tagged "RTPE"

I wanted to develop a selective recruiting tribe in W55, but due to PHX saga, where leaders left and I have to find a solution for the tribe drag me into W54, I started a tribe in W55, but have to disband it into a week into the world due to W54.

According to me and it is my personal opinion, there is no better leader in RL, let alone TW.
:)

Sigh.

Merge merge merge.

One day somebody won't want to merge, you'll have to fight, and probably lose.

Funny thing is, I am a part of this "family". I have been openly laughing about the ridiculous ideas and merges that have been happening in my area on 54 to various people on Skype.

What has made me laugh is that when people say to me, "Oh, you're on 54? What tribe?" I have to reply:

"Not a fucking clue, they change the name every other day"

Your leadership style is an absolute joke. Still; I find it funny and it provides me with some much needed laughs. As does the diplomacy list :icon_rolleyes:.

EDIT:

Not going to share the diplo, for obvious reasons. But 9 allies, 6 NAPS and 1 enemy (which "some" of PE have just merged into) shows how much of a joke this situation is :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your merge plan is stupid.

RT members can still attack PE. You have just openly stated this in a circ.

Sigh.

Merge merge merge.

One day somebody won't want to merge, you'll have to fight, and probably lose.

Funny thing is, I am a part of this "family". I have been openly laughing about the ridiculous ideas and merges that have been happening in my area on 54 to various people on Skype.

What has made me laugh is that when people say to me, "Oh, you're on 54? What tribe?" I have to reply:

"Not a fucking clue, they change the name every other day"

Your leadership style is an absolute joke. Still; I find it funny and it provides me with some much needed laughs. As does the diplomacy list :icon_rolleyes:.

EDIT:

Not going to share the diplo, for obvious reasons. But 9 allies, 6 NAPS and 1 enemy (which "some" of PE have just merged into) shows how much of a joke this situation is :D

LOL....Nothing more to say...