most hated,liked,respected and least respected tribes

DeletedUser94846

So, the forums seem rather dull now a days.
so maybe this might start something,maybe it wont....

anyway,,,,,

whats your most hated tribe, most liked tribe, most respected and least respected tribes on this world? and for what reasons?

Most Hated: Punch! - there jerks to everyone and think there better, yes they can hold there own, not saying there bad, but they are waaayy to cocky about them selfs. i would say its mainly 2 members fault for there hate, Valth and zachary.2. valth is a noob, only second world and leading them and acting like he's all good, his account is crap tbh, and zachary.2 who ever he is (really, who knows his ingame? like really, who the hell is he??i bet his account is in shambles, and only a complete utter noob would play with him), his constant back talk and speaking of punch as the best tribe ever is a real piss off to many....
Most Liked: Zombie - who doesnt like zombies?
Most Respected: act1 - there tribe is run by good leaders and they handle them selfs well, and show skill ingame.1 mistake tho, being allies of punch, smart tho that they dont defend punch on forums becuase it could drag there rep down.
Lease Respected: i would say pluto, with the way ampac is on the forums, lots of respect lost for them. RT as a close second because of that mesna guy.

ok that was mine, what are yours?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12504

Most hated: Punch!- im sure they're not all that bad, but from what ive read on the forums, some of them seem to be quite arrogant.
Most liked: PATRYN- they're awesome. no bias at all in that...
Most respected: Zombie- Run by great people. started from the bottom and have worked their way up to 6th, and im sure they'll keep going.
Least respected: Hung- well if you've seen some of the reports ive seen, you'll understand...

DeletedUser

I can see why some ppl hate you hefty. But I like you for it :p

DeletedUser

Never longer then 3 minutes. Thats how long it takes for me to crush the head and eat the brains.

DeletedUser

Most Hated: Punch! - Good tribe, just arrogant
Most Liked: Zombie - Take a lot of stick but I like them
Most Respected: Tough but I'll go with Act1, seem to have a lot of respect from many
Least Respected: Pluto or RT... all because of Ampac and Mr Mensa

DeletedUser98044

I hope no one minds but i am going to steal this thread for W56... Great Idea Kane!

35se

most hated- seems to be punch bc everyone likes the zombies. or bc zombie has 97 members they all come here and argue with punch :p
most liked- seems to be zombie
most respected- id say act 1
least respected- id say zombie or hung. bc of massive member counts/family tribe

DeletedUser

Most Hated: Zombie - Haters gonna hate.
haters_gonna_hate3.jpg

Most Liked: Punch!
knockout.png

Most Respected: Act1 - Allies
banner_bible_acts.gif

Least Respected: Zombie - 97 members
dawn-of-dead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most hated: Punch! - Scary bullies :D
Most liked: Zombie - Stood up to the bully
Most respected: Act1 - Becoz they is pro in every way :D
Least respected: ~AoE~ - Becoz of their tactics of making alliances with smaller tribes then crushing them in a backstabbing defeat

DeletedUser

MOST HATED: im new here and am not much for these in game polotics, but it seems to be PUNCH
MOST LIKED: ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!! (wheres my shotgun) ;)
Most respected: seems to be Act1
Least respected: V For Valth just cuz hes a tribe all on his own :)

please disregard all that i have said as a noob who just cant stop laughing at some peoples fails. ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no i am not in zombies but am avalible to join any tribe. 322score