Devotion? How many members will try to escape from this...

DeletedUser

I wouldn't expect you to quit, but theres definately truth to what you're saying.

Sniping trains all day long, even though its not your own account, must be very tedious Wham, you dont have me fooled, theres truth in what you said :p

I can vouch for the part of it being tedious.
There is nothing like a good war though to weed out the casual players from the serious players. Some people are happy just to log on for a few hours and maybe send 20 or so farm runs, send some mails and call it a day. As Wham said that will not stand up in a war.
Not taking anything away from Escape, they are exposing those players, who probably should not have been in the tribe.

I guess we all play the game at varying levels though.

Ston3d
And when have LSD ever claimed to be the best tribe in this world. Never. That was a mark you placed on us when we made topics about our wars... which is what these forums are for.
+84

Swans1981

I can vouch for the part of it being tedious.
There is nothing like a good war though to weed out the casual players from the serious players. Some people are happy just to log on for a few hours and maybe send 20 or so farm runs, send some mails and call it a day. As Wham said that will not stand up in a war.
Not taking anything away from Escape, they are exposing those players, who probably should not have been in the tribe.

I guess we all play the game at varying levels though.

I think this could of happened (to an extent) with Escape too though. If you guys attacked first we would of lost alot of villages imo. I was solo and frontline, as were a few other frontline members, having the same affect (although i can snipe). Definately would class myself as a casual player too
The structure of Escape was always better though which I suppose is mostly thanks to GV for building it that way. (No offence to KM)

DeletedUser

I think this could of happened (to an extent) with Escape too though. If you guys attacked first we would of lost alot of villages imo. I was solo and frontline, as were a few other frontline members, having the same affect (although i can snipe). Definately would class myself as a casual player too
The structure of Escape was always better though which I suppose is mostly thanks to GV for building it that way. (No offence to KM)

GV built it for us and KM is great at maintaining what he built. Both are/were great leaders. :icon_smile:

Swans1981

He built the council, which in turn is the tribe, was the point i was trying to make lol

DeletedUser103379

KM, you know I was a plotter, I had a lot of things set up for my succeeder. :D

Though you may be a nub, your not doing half bad for a nub :D

DeletedUser

I did some plotting too! It just hasnt been revealed yet.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser103379

As long as I get access to the hidden nudey council pics, I'll be happy.

DeletedUser

Deal. Matt can be our caged council dog.

And I see sp.ag looking at this thread, he can be on our ultra council.

Swans1981

Deal.

The name Is JB: Jiggly Bits

Profile:
images

win