Devotion? How many members will try to escape from this...

DeletedUser103379

Yawn. I'm sure this has nothing to do with your lack of skill in game? Its easy to cherry pick when your tribe is the superior force in the area, but it gets a little bit more challenging when you are faced with equal if not greater skill isn't it? We all get busy in RL, especially when we are under attack ;)

DeletedUser99127

And you lack skill in reading don't you? lmao

I said I'll be sticking around in the war til my co finds a player who can replace me.

Good try at flaming, 1500 incomings for a day isn't nearly enough to make me quit..

I'm glad valour aren't Escapes lapdogs.. :lol:
Good job guys, couldn't send enough of your own troops so you had to get some friends to do it for you?
Ohhh, I'd also like to point out that Escape even invited a refugee from titan.. who happens to be on the frontlines against Valour, and has lost 2 villages to Valour. And yet Valour still tries to help Escape in a war that Escape know they'll win. :icon_rolleyes: And everyone was trying to put LSD down for huggles..
[SPOIL]
Untitled-5.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser103379

It's weird when allies...act like allies. Cool story, bro.

And obviously I can read, and even better, I can read between the lines of your bullshit story.

DeletedUser

Ohhh, I'd also like to point out that Escape even invited a refugee from titan.. who happens to be on the frontlines against Valour, and has lost 2 villages to Valour.

Oh how dare he lose one village twice 20 days ago...
QJApf.png

DeletedUser99127

No offense to Valour at all, but when a tribe takes in a refugee of yours, even after you've taken his/her villages. Then you try and help them by sending fakes for them..?

lmao what story? :)

@spaßkaninchen
Yes, he lost villages awhile ago, but still its obvious he was/is a target of Valour and hes still on the frontlines. Or was..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No offense to Valour at all, but when a tribe takes in a refugee of yours, even after you've taken his/her villages. Then you try and help them by sending fakes for them..?

@spaßkaninchen
Yes, he lost villages awhile ago, but still its obvious he was/is a target of Valour and hes still on the frontlines. Or was..

Please do not try to insult Valour for a story that you do not know the background on. Go back to tagging attacks or something. Thank you.

DeletedUser103379

@spaßkaninchen

Posting in the public forums constantly is going to make your "I'm inactive and quitting" story look that much more lame.

Figured I'd point that out, course I probably can't read. :)

DeletedUser

@spaßkaninchen

:O you got my name right, no-one else ever does

I would assume that as allies it had been discussed and he was no longer a target for valour.

cemblin

Reaction score
Again, doesn't seem worth going back and arguing with points raised two pages ago, but I will still try to keep up with this thread.

It's weird when allies...act like allies. Cool story, bro.

And obviously I can read, and even better, I can read between the lines of your bullshit story.

Whilst I think it's certainly acceptable for allies to help in wars, and there is nothing untoward about Special Brew. attacking Baron (especially after their disagreements on the externals), it doesn't exactly portray Escape in the best light. Call Escape and Valour's agreement 'huggles', or 'a sensible diplomatic decision', doesn't really matter, Valour should either declare on LSD, or leave Escape to their war with LSD.

The second line of this is just falling for the bait set for you by fred. If you're prepared to criticise fred for flaming, please don't do it yourself. (God I sound like the boring one on this thread, telling everyone to grow up..)

In terms of LSD 'slapping Escape in the face with truth', well I wouldn't have put it as strongly as that, but there has certainly been truth and evidence put forward by LSD during the course of this thread. Take MASS getting onto the forums, or Ragneur's intelligent posts- sure, you disagree with them, but his opinion on this matter is just as valid as Escape's. Yes, I said opinion, because I really feel this is a case of one player's word against another's and therefore, not even tribe mates on either side can really claim to know the whole truth.

And spag, no I did not admit to cheating. I quit my own account weeks ago (and haven't logged in since). I had the password to one of the duke accounts, and the sit (via that account), of another duke account. I don't believe that is cheating? It interests me that that is the only thing you considered worth commenting on in my post.

DeletedUser99127

Posting in the public forums constantly is going to make your "I'm inactive and quitting" story look that much more lame.

Figured I'd point that out, course I probably can't read. :)

I'm on for an hour. I post while I'm waiting for new incomings..:icon_rolleyes:

Swans1981

Again, doesn't seem worth going back and arguing with points raised two pages ago, but I will still try to keep up with this thread.

Whilst I think it's certainly acceptable for allies to help in wars, and there is nothing untoward about Special Brew. attacking Baron (especially after their disagreements on the externals), it doesn't exactly portray Escape in the best light. Call Escape and Valour's agreement 'huggles', or 'a sensible diplomatic decision', doesn't really matter, Valour should either declare on LSD, or leave Escape to their war with LSD.

Why doesn't it portray Escape in the best light?
It strengthens alliances between the two tribes in helping eachother in these circumstances. Those players probably get a kick out of seeing LSD whining about their attacks from 150 hours out too.
And why the hell would Valour declare on a tribe they have no incline in nobling? How would that be beneficial to them at all?

DeletedUser103379

Cemblin all your posts are boring, you try to portray a 'neutral' opinion but its as bent as a circle, of course your gonna say that LSD speak the truth yet you dont want to keep coming back to posts that were two days ago.

If you dont want to talk about it how about dont comment?

cemblin

Reaction score
It strengthens alliances between the two tribes in helping eachother in these circumstances. Those players probably get a kick out of seeing LSD whining about their attacks from 150 hours out too.
And why the hell would Valour declare on a tribe they have no incline in nobling? How would that be beneficial to them at all?

It kinda suggests that Escape have asked Valour to send some fakes, probably because they feel they cannot send enough by themselves. However, what I think has probably happened is that an individual player, who happens to be in Valour, has taken a dislike to an LSD player, due to externals disputes, and seen his chance to get some 'payback', not that I blame him for that, it just doesn't seem very, err, professional.

Valour shouldn't declare, but because of this, I feel they should ask their members to stay out of the war. Not that they have to, it just doesn't seem to concern them on a professional tribal level, barring the fact that they're allies.

Your posts are very aggressive Swans- could I ask that you reserve your aggressive replies for LSD posters who write aggressively themselves. I'm a sensitive soul really :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

It kinda suggests that Escape have asked Valour to send some fakes, probably because they feel they cannot send enough by themselves. However, what I think has probably happened is that an individual player, who happens to be in Valour, has taken a dislike to an LSD player, due to externals disputes, and seen his chance to get some 'payback', not that I blame him for that, it just doesn't seem very, err, professional.

Valour shouldn't declare, but because of this, I feel they should ask their members to stay out of the war. Not that they have to, it just doesn't seem to concern them on a professional tribal level, barring the fact that they're allies.

Your posts are very aggressive Swans- could I ask that you reserve your aggressive replies for LSD posters who write aggressively themselves. I'm a sensitive soul really :icon_cry:

I was not aware that we do this for a living...

cemblin

Reaction score
Cemblin all your posts are boring, you try to portray a 'neutral' opinion but its as bent as a circle, of course your gonna say that LSD speak the truth yet you dont want to keep coming back to posts that were two days ago.

If you dont want to talk about it how about dont comment?

Haha! Excellent. I don't try to present a neutral opinion actually- I guess you're just not used to seeing pro-LSD posts put in a measured tone.

I don't want to comment on past posts because I'm not active enough. Besides, you've read these forums, so you probably know the posts I'm referring to, so it doesn't seem worth it to go along multi-quoting everything.

Of course, if this is unacceptable, you could just not reply to my posts? Even better, don't read them :icon_biggrin:

cemblin

Reaction score
I was not aware that we do this for a living...

There's already a definition of professional somewhere here on the W60 forums.. Anyway, the gist of it is, that professional can also refer to someone or something that maintains a calculated, serious, and perhaps even honourable approach to whatever the task is that they are performing.

Anyway, please reply to the ideas contained in my posts, not my grammatical or syntactical 'errors', as long as the meaning of my posts is easy enough to understand.

Sorry for the double post- I presumed someone else would have replied by now..

DeletedUser

There's already a definition of professional somewhere here on the W60 forums.. Anyway, the gist of it is, that professional can also refer to someone or something that maintains a calculated, serious, and perhaps even honourable approach to whatever the task is that they are performing.

Anyway, please reply to the ideas contained in my posts, not my grammatical or syntactical 'errors', as long as the meaning of my posts is easy enough to understand.

Sorry for the double post- I presumed someone else would have replied by now..

I will reply to grammatical errors where I see fit. Your ideas are too awful to reply to so I will ignore those and find the grammatical errors.

DeletedUser

I would agree there is no need to declare.
Although, no one was actually whinning about the attacks. I saw them, checked the speed, checked the sort script and just mass tagged and ignored them all.

It is somewhat frustrating that so much of this thread is flaming over personnel opinion :icon_confused: