Enough is enough!

klodapin21

Pinky and the brain 11 :icon_twisted: hope to see you soon inderpal maybe you can give me a better challenge than other players who have talked big but couldn't back it up :icon_cool:

DeletedUser99154

haha awesome :D

Well youve been highlighted on my map so you know im being serious :p

But im gunna be honest with you...im a noob no joke :(

klodapin21

:icon_eek: well I bests highlight you on mine as well would hate to not know where fakes are coming from :icon_wink:

and ohh ur a noob 2 well then we shall have a battle of the noobs

DeletedUser99154

I just got sniped by your tribemate..im an idiot for messing up an 100ms train :(

told you im a nooooob

DeletedUser

This world is funny, the real world and this game.

Yes, I suppose it IS amusing watching attention whores. Don't you have a few more threads to zombie bump?

In news relating to the war, despite Wasp being on the offensive we're still leading in all major categories, including ODD, which I admit was a bit unexpected as to this point. This is all pre-Op by either side, but still amusing.

71585adcf232a1efcf590f743d7c4161.png

DeletedUser

Yes, I suppose it IS amusing watching attention whores. Don't you have a few more threads to zombie bump?

In news relating to the war, despite Wasp being on the offensive we're still leading in all major categories, including ODD, which I admit was a bit unexpected as to this point. This is all pre-Op by either side, but still amusing.

71585adcf232a1efcf590f743d7c4161.png

Don't forget Gians is down at least two players now with more to follow.

DeletedUser105443

Old friends I believe, though 1 G!ans member (Xenoblade147) seems to have just left and given up.

ohrily?he attacked Draztic with his nukes so i assume he is from your side giving threats to him to force him to attack khafe and he ask for a sitter so that he can screw the one who can sit him :p

huggers are now huggin' <3

cant we have a decent war here without recruiting members from enemy..this is not tribalhugs ya know :)

DeletedUser

It's fun fun fun! Btw maybe more to leave, but look at Out of date... he left, then loses some villages to us already rofl... just more food for us I guess :D