Riot! Vs Noodle

the pink panther

MCD and uldor started on W4, they were our (w00t) first ally.

Sunshine..

DeletedUser103999

Uldor and MCD were very dominant on w11. I wasnt aware that they also hailed from w4

DeletedUser

Uldor and MCD were very dominant on w11. I wasnt aware that they also hailed from w4

Let's keep this on-topic shall we? :icon_wink:

Good luck Riot! I shall be looking forward to this war very much.

DeletedUser

uldor was given a chance to run a tribe that will assist us, the w00ters by lit. As time evolved, MCD did good in w4 early stages and was an ally of w00t..

on topic, luck has nothing to do with it... Everything is calculated risks, unless we consider the -25% to 25% meter in each battle... :icon_eek:

and paddy, what are you doing here??? :O

Last edited by a moderator:

the pink panther

Bored at work just trolling through the forums, haven't played since 1/0,

Good to see a few old faces kicking about.

DeletedUser

Rice and noodle are nobling in K73 & K83

They are nobling bonus villages down at K73/83 border. !

DeletedUser

well.. looks lige internal mess has been the history of noodle... I recon the tribe had/has potiential.. teamwork had been better.

beastfighter

Some more stats?

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:
Tribes: Noodle, Rice, T-Bone

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 1
Difference: 41

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 356,280
Side 2: 9,711
Difference: 346,569

chart

DeletedUser

Heh nice stats and amusing ... Noodle recruit those that run to them to avoid war ... Riot recruits those that refuse Noodles advances cos they want to fight

Guess which strategy wins, this is a victory for old school TW imho :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Heh nice stats and amusing ... Noodle recruit those that run to them to avoid war ... Riot recruits those that refuse Noodles advances cos they want to fight

Guess which strategy wins, this is a victory for old school TW imho :icon_razz:

Nice, I like your style Riot :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=814

Rats are fleeing. Poor morale is always a family tribe of the "best" friend. I wonder what these cowards expect? That if they do not dare to fight, then they are ideal candidates for joining the winning side?
Holy innocence.

When your tribe has lost millions of points and tooken only a few villages, what do you expect. It's hardly a fight its a slaughter. I am sure if it was a good long and even war we would stay until the end but this is just sad.

DeletedUser

When your tribe has lost millions of points and tooken only a few villages, what do you expect. It's hardly a fight its a slaughter. I am sure if it was a good long and even war we would stay until the end but this is just sad.

absolutely disgusting attitude to have. losing in a war should be the absolute last reason to leave your tribe. its mindsets like this which cause tribes to fail. win or lose, Noodlers are far better off without you.

DeletedUser

How does that saying go?
"If at first you don't succeed, give up."
Yeah, that's it.

DeletedUser

absolutely disgusting attitude to have. losing in a war should be the absolute last reason to leave your tribe. its mindsets like this which cause tribes to fail. win or lose, Noodlers are far better off without you.

I agree with this. Trust in your Duke to make the right decisions on when to leave. When I knew I was licked on another world I allowed my members the right to move to another tribe. Eq is fully capable of recognizing this and will make the call. In the meantime you signed up for a tribe and you should be prepared to fight through thick and thin.

DeletedUser

I agree with this. Trust in your Duke to make the right decisions on when to leave. When I knew I was licked on another world I allowed my members the right to move to another tribe. Eq is fully capable of recognizing this and will make the call. In the meantime you signed up for a tribe and you should be prepared to fight through thick and thin.

QFT, what ever EQ may think of me these days, she is a capable leader, Tribe > own self, too many players these days are more concerned with their own villages over the life of their tribe.

DeletedUser

Just wondering where are all those coocky noodlers that were all over these forums when they warred Cookie? :icon_confused: