BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser

Still can't bring yourself to outright deny anything I've said, says more than I ever could

Problem is you have not said anything that has any substance. You ran your mouth and I brought facts to the table that even you cannot deny. All you are doing is throwing out something that was in your mind and that is to throw seeds of doubt across anything you can think of. You have not given us anything to confirm or deny, just you blowing out some hot air trying to create a story.

Thing is we have fact that we can bring to the table where paj himself says that loen is not even worthy of a fight. Now think about this slowly.....

When BH declared and opened up this war, who did paj go running to for players to join him in phoenx?? What is FACT is that paj went running to ram and went scouring the forums looking for old chums to take over accounts and join him in this magical last battle. The silver coins in your tribe has already spoken and let others know that paj did not look hard at any loen players.

Drats, imagine that. You were left off another list:icon_wink: That is 2 paj list you did not make, guess that says more about you then anything. You are to concerned about somethings and not concerned about the ones that matter.

You buckle down now and maybe you may get in on the 3rd attempt:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Problem is you have not said anything that has any substance. You ran your mouth and I brought facts to the table that even you cannot deny. All you are doing is throwing out something that was in your mind and that is to throw seeds of doubt across anything you can think of. You have not given us anything to confirm or deny, just you blowing out some hot air trying to create a story.

Thing is we have fact that we can bring to the table where paj himself says that loen is not even worthy of a fight. Now think about this slowly.....

When BH declared and opened up this war, who did paj go running to for players to join him in phoenx?? What is FACT is that paj went running to ram and went scouring the forums looking for old chums to take over accounts and join him in this magical last battle. The silver coins in your tribe has already spoken and let others know that paj did not look hard at any loen players.

Drats, imagine that. You were left off another list:icon_wink: That is 2 paj list you did not make, guess that says more about you then anything. You are to concerned about somethings and not concerned about the ones that matter.

You buckle down now and maybe you may get in on the 3rd attempt:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You do seem to have a fixation over some supposed list of who Paj would or wouldn't invite into Phoenix, only way that'll ever be known is if I ever do move, meanwhile, back at the denial stage ( usualy associated with an inability to actualy grasp a concept ) what facts have you brought to the table, lets see

Oh yeah BH accepted a request to end a war with LoEN, resulting in a loss in the war tally x 2......FACT
BH's war declarations have a fixation on RAM.....FACT
BH has no idea ( so they claim) how it will decide which people would be in the number 1 tribe in the event of there being more than 60 players left....FACT
BH have refused to confirm/deny a plan exists to shaft RAM/BH....FACT
You are economical with your cut n pastes.....FACT

Yep you sure did bring some facts to the table

DeletedUser80608

BH has no idea ( so they claim) how it will decide which people would be in the number 1 tribe in the event of there being more than 60 players left....FACT

I didn't know there needed to be a number 1 tribe?.. i will volunteer and go to the second tribe if needed, BH and BH. is one famlily split over two tribes..

DeletedUser

I didn't know there needed to be a number 1 tribe?.. i will volunteer and go to the second tribe if needed, BH and BH. is one famlily split over two tribes..

Oh boy, I know now why I never want to be a teacher. It realy is like trying to toilet train a 2 year old, but at least we have one who wouldn't mind being shifted to the lesser tribe.

One less for BH leadership to worry about

DeletedUser80608

You missed the point, there is no lesser tribe we are all equall.

DeletedUser

You missed the point, there is no lesser tribe we are all equall.

No sorry you're missing the point, at the EoW though two or more tribes may be acclaimed winners only one will be the outright winner, the others would be termed as "also rans".

So now we have 2 that are "happy" to be in an "also ran" tribe, makes the decision making for the leadership Sooooo much easier

Please note that the rank 1 tribe will be declared as the overall winner, and only players in the rank 1 tribe will receive premium prizes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PHOENIX was getting a beatdown when karmax was still around...lol CHRIS SHIPLEY BOW DOWN TO PAJ??? LOL LOL LOL....There both like twin brothers, sometimes i think there brothers from another mother from the way they think.

Cshipley was a snake and new how to manipulate things just as Paj does. He also uses fear tactics...Chipley does the same....He ran TWC like a tirent. Even made my old friend dutchwarrior quit when we merged into TWC with RHCP.

PAJ=Shipley
Shipley=PAJ

I do regret that whole RAM vs the world thing...But it is what it is.

Hey killer diller.
I was trying to say Echao is #3 of paj's hate list, only after Shipley and KarmaX. I wasn't referring/implying on anyone to bow down or anything.

Just a FYI : seems like Cshipley went barb (deleted?)

DeletedUser

You do seem to have a fixation over some supposed list of who Paj

Seems to blend in well with your fixation on our relationship with HG

Oh yeah BH accepted a request to end a war with LoEN, resulting in a loss in the war tally x 2......FACT

What on earth does this prove about anything???
Just remember to cried 3 different times for us to stop attacking you....FACT!!!!

BH's war declarations have a fixation on RAM.....FACT
No our declaration was fixated on you...FACT

We did have an idea, we just do not share it with you...FACT(it was also a phoenx idea not just BH, so why are you not jumping around the boards asking phoenx how they were going to trim down their fat???) FACT

BH have refused to confirm/deny a plan exists to shaft RAM/BH....FACT

You are the only one going on about that. So does the plan exist or not???? You have no facts

You are economical with your cut n pastes.....FACT
Yep you sure did bring some facts to the table

Everything I put on the forum is fact and anyone in your tribe and mine can see that I posted it word for word. Funny how you cannot even admit that someone other then you is right. So if you can find your way around your war stats and the archives prove me wrong.

DeletedUser80608

Makea sense SMF, then I will answer your question.. Most likely everyone will be asked if they want to play another world or not, I know this is the last world for many of us so it wont be much of a problem to put those in tribe 2..

You dont seem to be expecting to win this war yourself, atleast I can't figure out why this is so much of a isue to you.. We don't have a problem with it at all so why would you..

DeletedUser

Makea sense SMF, then I will answer your question.. Most likely everyone will be asked if they want to play another world or not, I know this is the last world for many of us so it wont be much of a problem to put those in tribe 2..

You dont seem to be expecting to win this war yourself, atleast I can't figure out why this is so much of a isue to you.. We don't have a problem with it at all so why would you..

You see now we have someone who can actualy see the truth of the written word and not allow themselves to be blinded by rhetoric and mantras, go to the top of the class schietstoel.

As to not expecting to win, I don't expect to lose either :) the meaning of which (for the simpletons who have so far been speaking out on behalf of BH ) is it isn't over until it's over, for who knows what's around the corner

Meanwhile given what I've seen so far, schietstoel for BH Duke, sorry that should obviously be BH. duke :icon_wink:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=80608

DeletedUser79042

You seem to monopolise BH's interest in this thread SirMike. Are things that serious at your frontline? Maybe I should be checking some standalone stats to see...

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 314
Side 2: 281
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,571,417
Side 2: 2,397,289
Difference: 174,128

chart

nah. You are doing allright considering the mammoth size of BH/. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79042

Does L-A still exist or are they cut off?

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: L-A

Side 1: 273
Side 2: 21
Difference: 252

chart

Side 1: 2,206,126
Side 2: 154,187
Difference: 2,051,939

chart

Good job BH/dot for annihilating the Academy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Phoenx must be doing a tad better with HG...

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: =H==G=

Side 1: 1,584
Side 2: 153
Difference: 1,431

chart

Side 1: 14,879,249
Side 2: 1,420,918
Difference: 13,458,331

chart

That your Academy ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser67579

Mike you are assuming that all tribes will end the world with same number of players that they have today. We have talked to many that won other worlds and we know that before the end many will quit due real life or just plain getting tired of playing. By that point in time there really will not be an issue of having 2 tribes since most likely we will all fit into one.

Unless you have magic wand that can end this world tomorrow?

DeletedUser

Mike you are assuming that all tribes will end the world with same number of players that they have today. We have talked to many that won other worlds and we know that before the end many will quit due real life or just plain getting tired of playing. By that point in time there really will not be an issue of having 2 tribes since most likely we will all fit into one.

Unless you have magic wand that can end this world tomorrow?

Making an assumption, yes I am, but that assumption is that the majority who leave will pass the account rather than let it barb, now 2 or 3 may barb but I think the majority will be handed on.

Then of course there is your acadamy tribe :icon_razz: =HG=

DeletedUser79042

We have none of that. :icon_wink:
+

Then of course there is your acadamy tribe :icon_razz: =HG=

SirMike is ALLWAYS valid :icon_cool:

Maybe you do not know it yet, but since:

a. You share a forum
b. You share MapCo
c. You "share" their villages :lol:
d. Your players get support from them :)icon_eek:)
e. Their players contact you at almost any time they get anihillated by Phoenx
f. You have failed to support them - as expected from the mother-tribe :lol:

For these and more reasons of course, YOU ENDED UP with RAM acting as your Academy tribe.
I am not sure whether this is an upgrade of your "alliance" or not, to be frank :icon_rolleyes: