Another pointless war

DeletedUser58596

Well another declaration

The tribe is ~RAGE~

May 29
18:23 The tribe -TCK- has joined the war.
May 29
18:11 The tribe -E- has joined the war.
May 29
18:11 The tribe Myster has joined the war.
May 29
18:09 -V- has declared war on the tribe.
May 29
17:02 The tribe has canceled their relationship with -V-.

So 4 tribes against ~RAGE~

The reason for this is ~RAGE~ and -V- were in a NAP however when -V- recruited some farms ~RAGE~ broke the nap which led to -V- declaring.
~RAGE~ have received some attacks but so far only of 20-30 def troops at a time, while ~RAGE~ just continue to farm :)

Just so you know im not in any of the tribes so just bringing another topic to the forum.

DeletedUser

There's always pointless wars at this stage of the game.. usually down to situations like these. Mass recruiting, multi-diplomacy tribes breaking an already pointless NAP with an equally pathetic mass recruiting tribe by mass recruiting farms that beg for invites to escape being farmed..

This ain't news. You're no Ron Burgundy.

DeletedUser

Wow. Why you trollin? Plz lock this thread. BAN HAMMER!!

DeletedUser105836

There's always pointless wars at this stage of the game.. usually down to situations like these. Mass recruiting, multi-diplomacy tribes breaking an already pointless NAP with an equally pathetic mass recruiting tribe by mass recruiting farms that beg for invites to escape being farmed..

This ain't news. You're no Ron Burgundy.

True, We shouldn't shoot the messenger though.

DeletedUser101986

hes simply trying to keep others informed of the nooby wars going on :p

DeletedUser

If it's a "pointless war" why are we being informed of it :/

DeletedUser

its actually entertaining to read the comments of such threads. i like the war :)

DeletedUser

I am in rage and i will even admit that this is a pointless war. There is more than 15 of them for every 1 of us. 4 tribes against 1.

We really dont care though. No one can do anything to us without nobals (or at least cats) so in effect all they really did was changed the color of our farms in the map

thanks for that. Really brightenes up the map :)

DeletedUser

Nice seeing my tribes making frontpage on the forums. Anyways as the leader of -V- I can speak on the tribes behalf,

We merged with another tribe and right as 2 of the other tribes members were getting scouted. We already having a NAP with you guys, ask to extend the NAP to our new academy tribe, which will hold the rest of our members until we can trim the fat and move on. Instead your child of a duke/diplomat thinking he has force to back him up, says to dismiss 15 of the member from the merge immediately or NAPs off. Since I didnt care for the NAP and for your small tribe, I said lets go our seperate ways, and I told him if they continue the scouting/attacking my members, I will declare war.

So we declared war(More for laughs), and figured if we add the rest of the continents tribes to the list it would make them panic and it would be a lot of fun. Which from the 3 messages I got saying please we will do anything to get a NAP again or end war are priceless. Not to mention, your members are already leaving.

So the nice farms we are getting, without nobles and catapults are very nice.

-Matt

DeletedUser

Nice seeing my tribes making frontpage on the forums. Anyways as the leader of -V- I can speak on the tribes behalf,

We merged with another tribe and right as 2 of the other tribes members were getting scouted. We already having a NAP with you guys, ask to extend the NAP to

our new academy tribe,

which will hold the rest of our members until we can trim the fat and move on. Instead your child of a duke/diplomat thinking he has force to back him up, says to dismiss 15 of the member from the merge immediately or NAPs off. Since I didnt care for the NAP and for your small tribe, I said lets go our seperate ways, and I told him if they continue the scouting/attacking my members, I will declare war.

So we declared war(More for laughs), and figured if we add the rest of the continents tribes to the list it would make them panic and it would be a lot of fun. Which from the 3 messages I got saying please we will do anything to get a NAP again or end war are priceless. Not to mention, your members are already leaving.

-Matt

Well there's your problem

DeletedUser

Yea I know I dont like them either, its temporary. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

We merged with another tribe and right as 2 of the other tribes members were getting scouted. We already having a NAP with you guys, ask to extend the NAP to our new academy tribe, which will hold the rest of our members until we can trim the fat and move on. Instead your child of a duke/diplomat thinking he has force to back him up, says to dismiss 15 of the member from the merge immediately or NAPs off. Since I didnt care for the NAP and for your small tribe, I said lets go our seperate ways, and I told him if they continue the scouting/attacking my members, I will declare war.

-Matt
No one cares

DeletedUser

The tribe ~RAGE~ invited your tribe to the war "The Fall of ~R~" against Veterans, We are Misterious!!, The Cereal Killers, Experienced.
Woke up to see this in my reports folder.
>>MFW
LOL_WUT_PEAR.jpg

DeletedUser

We merged with another tribe and right as 2 of the other tribes members were getting scouted. We already having a NAP with you guys, ask to extend the NAP to our new academy tribe, which will hold the rest of our members until we can trim the fat and move on. Instead your child of a duke/diplomat thinking he has force to back him up, says to dismiss 15 of the member from the merge immediately or NAPs off. Since I didnt care for the NAP and for your small tribe (but much moreexpereinced), I said lets go our seperate ways, and I told him if they continue the scouting/attacking my members, I will declare war.

-Matt

Am i the only one that laughed :)

Do you really want me to post the reports of some of your spear attacks on us. I know of 5 cases of full out spear/ swords attacks form you members or your allies members and one of whom was from the leader of the tribe that merged into you. There is proberly a lot more but that is what i remember off hand. Do you want me to have a look??

DeletedUser

I will make one more quick point to you. I will only be a sec becouse i know no one cares (and neither do i to be honest)

seen as there is no nobals (pointless i know...) we can only judge this on OD

lets have a look at the war stats shall we

We have an ODA of 698 compaired to your 495 for -V- and 64 for Myster. i dont believe -TCK- or -E- have any. So even though it is something like 15 of ye for every one of us we still have more ODA than ye. We are the ones bringing the war to ye.

Am i the only one that finds that funny :p

Our ODD also beats the combined total of all of the above tribes becouse all we really have to do is let their spear nukes hit our milta :)

PS: i know that all the above OD scores are crappy. I myself have more than that by myslef before war. Just trying to prove a point. they declare and then do nothing.

Now can we please get off the externals. No one wants to hear about this crappy pointless war

thanks

DeletedUser

You see, it's not only that no body out here cares, it's that this is of such a regular and minor caliber that no one really should care.

I don't think you two should care either.

Your 200 ODA difference is so insignificant that it doesn't even qualify as a subject of discussion.

When you have real war stats, do help yourselves to a lively and hopeful creative and less "pointless" PnP.