BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser79042

I just took a quick glimpse through the pages and I am pretty sure that if a certaing MoD we all know was around, you would all have received alot of infractions for commenting on game cheats and stuff like that.

As for the =HG= story, I see that some of them are active enough. Maybe you should either recruit them or support them. I know BH is doing the second one anyway. I am not sure why noone is willing to do the first thing and be done with these stories anyway,,, Seems you all want to stay around in W30 for many more years maybe ... I understand. Farming is not easy in new worlds and you get seriously anihillated by 3-4 coplayed accounts :)

DeletedUser67579

we have no diplomacy with HG and I would not allow to join since I can not be sure who is playing the accounts.

DeletedUser

I just took a quick glimpse through the pages and I am pretty sure that if a certaing MoD we all know was around, you would all have received alot of infractions for commenting on game cheats and stuff like that.

As for the =HG= story, I see that some of them are active enough. Maybe you should either recruit them or support them. I know BH is doing the second one anyway. I am not sure why noone is willing to do the first thing and be done with these stories anyway,,, Seems you all want to stay around in W30 for many more years maybe ... I understand. Farming is not easy in new worlds and you get seriously anihillated by 3-4 coplayed accounts :)

new worlds sucks lol :axemen:

DeletedUser

I know this is all part of the plan to make it looks like Raven is playing by the rules, do you realy expect that we believe he's playing in the best interest of HG?

Maybe the game should be re-designed so players can't sit accounts from tribes they are at war with.. This will prevent them from cheating and spying on eachother!

We have never came on here trying to make something out of nothing. What we have done was post for all to see how you all go about trying to bend the rules and sometimes getting caught. You and others created the story, we only repeated it.

As for me grasping at straws??? Not sure I understand as all I did was come here to counter your biased post with the truth. So even as I stated before you bring nothing to the table at all.

Plus remember anything you say now is not counted because of your credibility is zero.

So if you wish to call other whiter then white make sure your kettle is not black...

images

your problem is that when you
2595_250.gif

It's very hard to put the top back on.

You see I don't need the credibility that you say I don't have, because your attempts at undermining my credibility are actualy more of a proof to my summations than anything I could add to them.

Just remember there's
No_smoke_without_fire_lrg.jpg

no smoke without fire.

DeletedUser

So one is left to assume then that you tacitly agree with schietstoel's claims that Raven is colluding with Phoenix. Despite the figures suggesting that the account was in a pretty beat up condition.

Perhaps you put too much trust in Ravens reputation, but I fear, even someone as good as Raven would be hard pressed to turn an account round in such a short time.

So credability or no credability at least I'm prepared to look beyond the headlines.

Perhaps we need a new nick for you

magoo.jpg

Would seem appropriate considering the precipice you steered BH to

DeletedUser80608

Tomorrow I will post new mails from raven, I got the prove I expected to get.. Turns out raven cleared.villages for bullmastif. And there was a mail from cham aswell :)

DeletedUser

Shouldn't they be sent in with your support ticket? If they are legitimate that is... :icon_rolleyes:

I suppose Cham AND Bull AND Raven all forwarded them to you for your convenience... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Perhaps you put too much trust in Ravens reputation, but I fear, even someone as good as Raven would be hard pressed to turn an account round in such a short time.

You see this is why you zero credibility. You are confusing me with someone else for sure. I have said nothing about what raven may or may not be doing. You can't even keep track of this thread.....:icon_razz::icon_razz:

[SPOIL]
you_fail.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

You see this is why you zero credibility. You are confusing me with someone else for sure. I have said nothing about what raven may or may not be doing. You can't even keep track of this thread.....:icon_razz::icon_razz:

[SPOIL]
you_fail.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Oh the usual excuse, blame someone else for your own inabilities to follow a thread lol
3523-epic-fail-thread-timberfail.jpg

I even posted the thread I originaly replied to, to help you

MR.MR

Sooo all of this fingerpointing is fun and all, but why dont we take down the scarecrow and get the ol Raven to land on our forums and comment himself?

DeletedUser

Sooo all of this fingerpointing is fun and all, but why dont we take down the scarecrow and get the ol Raven to land on our forums and comment himself?

you heard the man 50 Cal, take off that silly outfit[spoil]
2416431-a-dog-in-a-scarecrow-costume.jpg
[/spoil]

cececole

Let us then clarify the questions on the table......

1. Was Raven sitting SFC's account to defend it (as raven has done in other instances, even when the opponents were pnx) or was Raven sitting the account for the purpose of assisting pnx by clearing villages for nobling and/or sending support to pnx?

2. Since others have taken pains to defend Raven, saying Raven was sitting the account to defend it as any sitter would--If Raven was sitting the account solely for the benefit of pnx and not to defend the account (hence the clear lack of OD), would this be considered underhanded dirty tactics on the part of pnx? In pretending to be SFC (by answering igms as the 'new co-player') and even by SFC/Raven not announcing to W30 this turnabout (as when Raven sat cshipley) might this indeed imply that there was something to be ashamed of that should be hidden?

Conscience anyone?

Of course there are only 2 sides to the debates in W30 at this point as correctly stated in name of this thread. Talk amongst yourselves. We can predict now who will fall on which side of the question.

Ah, SFC still keeping it interesting!!! Even when he is gone he is still stirring it up (as I am sure he planned lol).

DeletedUser

Please understand that I defend raven based on past interactions with him involving sits. I know that raven has complied with account sitting rules in the past. I do not know ths current details and or how SFC is being run. All I know is that a 24 mil player is upset because he couldn't make a cap from SFC account. if that player had taken the proper steps and sent in an ig ticket then we wouldn't be sitting here arguing about mere speculation.

although I suppose that is what the propaganda stands for no?

silvereclipes

Raven is just being raven a pain in all our back sides when it comes to defending a account, R2 turned the air blue when he did it on shipleys an I have sworn a blue streak as well when fighting BD an he was setting made me work harder for my food raven loves a good challenge an if you don't know that by now then you haven't been paying attention for the last 3 years to him.As for schiel crying in his sour milk guess he isn't as good as he thinks he is if he is here crying about it on the forums.

inflrc

So, is this a challenge to answer what we think is happening? Here are my bets:
1. Was Raven sitting SFC's account to defend it (as raven has done in other instances, even when the opponents were pnx) or was Raven sitting the account for the purpose of assisting pnx by clearing villages for nobling and/or sending support to pnx?

Based on what I know from Raven, I think that he accepted the account sitting only when the owner gave him clear instructions of what to do with it and Raven is honoring the owner will.

2. Since others have taken pains to defend Raven, saying Raven was sitting the account to defend it as any sitter would--If Raven was sitting the account solely for the benefit of pnx and not to defend the account (hence the clear lack of OD), would this be considered underhanded dirty tactics on the part of pnx? In pretending to be SFC (by answering igms as the 'new co-player') and even by SFC/Raven not announcing to W30 this turnabout (as when Raven sat cshipley) might this indeed imply that there was something to be ashamed of that should be hidden?
This is a tricky one. Multiquestion with assumptions. I dont believe that Phoenix has nothing to do with the decision of SFC to give the sitting to Raven, (maybe with the SFC decision of quiting W30). So the question would be "is this considered underhanded dirty tactics on the part of Raven?". Again, knowing Raven, I think that this issue has more to do with him having fun then with tactics of any kind. Is it dirty to not announce something? No, I dont think so. In contrary, it will be wrong to reveal a private and personal arrangement.

Now, I have a question for you to guess the answer, Cece:

Been now of common knowledge that Raven is sitting SFC, why doesn't HG duke kick the account sat by his enemy?

DeletedUser

So, is this a challenge to answer what we think is happening? Here are my bets:

Based on what I know from Raven, I think that he accepted the account sitting only when the owner gave him clear instructions of what to do with it and Raven is honoring the owner will.

This is a tricky one. Multiquestion with assumptions. I dont believe that Phoenix has nothing to do with the decision of SFC to give the sitting to Raven, (maybe with the SFC decision of quiting W30). So the question would be "is this considered underhanded dirty tactics on the part of Raven?". Again, knowing Raven, I think that this issue has more to do with him having fun then with tactics of any kind. Is it dirty to not announce something? No, I dont think so. In contrary, it will be wrong to reveal a private and personal arrangement.

Now, I have a question for you to guess the answer, Cece:

Been now of common knowledge that Raven is sitting SFC, why doesn't HG duke kick the account sat by his enemy?

Did you not know that DarkHelmet is realy an ally of the Dark Lord of Phoenix :)

DeletedUser67579

*SOLDIER 1st Class* on 07.06. at 05:03
Hey Luis,

I noticed that *SFC* has several villas of support in a few of your villas, around here: [coord]717|616[/coord]

Do you need that support..?

'Cuz it seems that BH have caught on to the fact that I am sitting SFC, and they may be hitting this account sooner rather than later. Having that D where I could move it around would be very good.

Pls let me know if I can pull it.

- Raven

inflrc on 07.06. at 05:15
Pull them.

*SOLDIER 1st Class* on 08.06. at 17:11
fyi

This message has been forwarded by *SOLDIER 1st Class*.

I am sure that SFC left directions for Raven to use the troops to defend you, Luis

DeletedUser

Its funny raven didnt informed BH she sits there.
Anything to hide?
Now i wonder who is on the account as Retha has that mail :)