Pacman - No Hauls

DeletedUser

I'd just like to quickly add to prevent wasting some of your time applying. Only apply if you know what you're doing on a no hauls world, so would prefer an applicant to have proven no/limited haul world experience. Sorry for the misinterpretation some of you may have had whilst applying.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to quickly add to prevent wasting some of your time applying. Only apply if you know what you're doing on a no hauls world, so would prefer an applicant to have proven no/limited haul world experience. Sorry for the misinterpretation some of you may have had whilst applying.

Am i still allowed being i dont have any no haul experience?

DeletedUser

Hmm, Just a few questions on this premade now that I have studied it more. Seems Dabearo has done a GREAT job recruiting top notch players, so I will give him props there. But the thing that concerns me, He has recruited players for the most part that always make up excuses as to why they have to quit. Inculding Dabearo himself, I have fought with him on 4 other worlds and every world I have fought along side him. He always seems to quit when the going gets tough, he uses the same old excuses alot of players do Real Life.

Same goes for many of his members, the problem I have is why do I see some good players that actually stick worlds out and fight following a quitter. I know most of this tribe will not last as I have played with almost every single one of them, and almost every single one quits when the going gets tough.

Are some of you really that guillable, kinda of sad if you ask me.

NATMUS

You sound like a noob. Real life is Real life. Who knows what could happen. Last no haul Good old friend Markgot in a Car accident so he had to quit. Now you might think excuses excuses..... But unless you really have proof then what your typing is complete BS. maybe you should go on the other side and see how long you last.

ALSO this is a no haul world so that means its a lot less time needed at the computer that a haul world which makes it easy for people who do have problems in real life as a sitter just has to build and no farming is needed. So No haul is what i think the hardest game type to play. It shows who is smart at the game and not just who can have 8 people on one account at a time.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Same goes for many of his members, the problem I have is why do I see some good players that actually stick worlds out and fight following a quitter. I know most of this tribe will not last as I have played with almost every single one of them, and almost every single one quits when the going gets tough.

You are aware that I for one am listed as being a part on this tribe, and I always stick worlds out so long as I like the tribe I am a part of and the tribe is still around?

So that isn't true for some members of Pacman - more than you would think, actually.

Besides, a No-Hauls world requires no farming, which means it's a lazier game - meaning players don't need to commit quite so much time or effort to it. Meaning players don't burn out too quickly. Meaning players are less likely to "quit" early on.

I dislike the fact that you make it sound like we're all a bunch of world hoppers when you clearly don't know very much about a number of us.

DeletedUser

Hmm, Just a few questions on this premade now that I have studied it more. Seems Dabearo has done a GREAT job recruiting top notch players, so I will give him props there. But the thing that concerns me, He has recruited players for the most part that always make up excuses as to why they have to quit. Inculding Dabearo himself, I have fought with him on 4 other worlds and every world I have fought along side him. He always seems to quit when the going gets tough, he uses the same old excuses alot of players do Real Life.

Firstly, no you haven't played 4 worlds alongside me, stop speaking bs. Now...

The only reason why I might have quit a world alongside the tribe (w58) was purely because farming was getting timid and there was no competition, we were bored of farming, and this is why we are taking to a no hauls world next time and look for longevity.

So that isn't true for some members of Pacman - more than you would think, actually.

Just what Googly said. I've always tried to squeeze out players who I see as world hoppers and with a world such as a no hauls, we can have longevity as the rankings are not based on who farms the most and hence has the most time to put effort in.

Thanks for your brilliant input though, bratster.

DeletedUser

Lies Lies Lies DaBearo, I have played at least 4 worlds with you. Its not BS, when the time comes and I have seen you blow enough smoke up these pleasers butts. I will prove I have, until then, I will keep letting you make a fool of yourself.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lies Lies Lies DaBearo, I have played at least 4 worlds with you. Its not BS, when the time comes and I have seen you blow enough smoke up these pleasers butts. I will prove I have, until then, I will keep letting you make a fool of yourself.

Bratster/Scrappy Dum - please take your trolling elsewhere.

You are not achieving anything beyond showing that you are childish and petty. If you have any way of backing up your claims so far that have been contested, you would have posted them.

If you had any argument that could have been made, you would have responded to my post instead of ignoring it.

You make a claim, you back it up. You choose to make an excuse to not immediately back up your claims, you look like the liar that you have been in the past, and still are today.

DeletedUser99805

Mainly focusing on the statement which I have made bold. Majority of the players Dabearo has listed have already proven themselves through tough situations were it be late game or during start up. Some people prefer only playing the first few months of a world and if that is what they enjoy doing why would they not do it? This is a game after all and is supposed to be enjoyed. If one does not enjoy playing onto "late game" one does not have to.

So instead of focusing on other premades/players why don't you focus on yourself and your own tribes and improve your own game play instead of trolling others.

DeletedUser

If you've played 4 worlds with me then prove it. Once you've proven it I'll talk to you again, but until then enjoy your ban. :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't care if half this tribe hops. I'm here for some fun. Why do people blow stuff out of proportion?

DeletedUser105738

Lol tribalwars drama allways a giggle :). But Dab is right about 58 when armada got banned it got super boring.

DeletedUser

I don't care if half this tribe hops. I'm here for some fun. Why do people blow stuff out of proportion?

This tribe won't hop so we don't even need to be talking about this. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser99773

Haven't quit a world yet :) been nobled out a few times