Impact vs Riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It’s incredible how much garbage is said on this forum and especially in this thread. So much finger pointing, trolling and gossip mixed in with some truth, just to make others look stupid or less intelligent than you.

People make mistakes; tribes make mistakes; that is why we’re humans and not robots. The basics of any game is to have fun (yes, I know many of you will say winning), but it seems like many of you don’t have much fun?

I understand that there are a lot of young people here so at times it looks like it’s more like a kindergarten than tribal wars. My tribe is no better or worse than the other tribes. However any leader at any tribe (young or old) has a responsibility to walk in the front and not take part in all the “dirt” in here. Unfortunately I see many examples of the opposite here.

Concerning the “issues” with some Impact members:
Off course that’s not how the game should be played. They have to move on from there. If anyone believes that this is the downfall of our tribe; I don’t think so. These mistakes will make us stronger down the road and we will hit back strong. Honestly; I think most members of Riot are hoping that Impact will rise again. They also want to have some fun and be challenged on the battle field. There is no fun in just walking in to victory without resistance.

All the best to everyone!

The basic thing is u accept ur mistake and learn from it (in other words develop ur self). But their are people who do not accept their mistake so learning from them is not possible. Hope ur tribe learn from it and as u said become stronger and we have a long and good fight.

DeletedUser

xshahzad come to k46 :p

and why do you still have that thread in your sig? :lol:

DeletedUser

Updated map.
[spoil]
riotvsimpact16-7.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

What's the time?
Stats 'o' clock.

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!, Revolt
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 10
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 63,067
Side 2: 94,784
Difference: 31,717

chart

Timeframe: 11/07/2012 00:00:00 to 17/07/2012 01:14:29

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 106
Difference: 92

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 129,633
Side 2: 994,722
Difference: 865,089

chart

DeletedUser

Go Impact I guess.

Although I don't know...Is Roy still playing?

DeletedUser

It may not stay positive like this for too long, yet, but it's nice to see we're starting to even it out finally. Go Riot! :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Revolt, Riot!
Side 2:
Tribe: Impact

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Holy crap son!

You guys took villages off an attack-able, banned member.

That's a whole new achievement that's been unlocked.

This feat really defies the laws of physics, and astounds mankind!

No where on TW has such a feat ever been recorded or replicated.

Congratulations!

DeletedUser

Lol yeah, people are very proud to take vills from players who can't even defend themselves.

Definitely, Riot are the best.

DeletedUser

Hey, don't you go all sarcastic on me. :icon_evil: Taking villages off a player who cannot log in is extremely difficult.

Kudos to you, Riot. I take my hat off.

Keep up the good work!

And anyone who dares say otherwise, just buzz off.

DeletedUser

Hey, don't you go all sarcastic on me. :icon_evil: Taking villages off a player who cannot log in is extremely difficult.

Kudos to you, Riot. I take my hat off.

Keep up the good work!

And anyone who dares say otherwise, just buzz off.

Hey now, don't be modest! You have, after all - achieved more here.

The sheer degree of amateur needed by a tribe to turn such a monumental advantage on it's head and screw it up, is something RIOT could never replicate.

Tap yourselves on the back now! Cheaters ;)

DeletedUser

It may not stay positive like this for too long, yet, but it's nice to see we're starting to even it out finally. Go Riot! :)

Side 1:
Tribes: Revolt, Riot!
Side 2:
Tribe: Impact

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 8
Difference: 8

chart
We'll never catch up in stats if they keep kicking their members who supposedly cannot log in...
My guess is they will claim that with most accounts :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So much love in this thread.

Want a merge? :)

I like how people talk as if they know ^^

DeletedUser99773

Holy crap son!

You guys took villages off an attack-able, banned member.

That's a whole new achievement that's been unlocked.

This feat really defies the laws of physics, and astounds mankind!

No where on TW has such a feat ever been recorded or replicated.

Congratulations!

congratulations you managed to get half your players "Banned" i think thats a far greater achievement,

DeletedUser

We'll never catch up in stats if they keep kicking their members who supposedly cannot log in...
My guess is they will claim that with most accounts :icon_razz:

Supposedly?

Or Facts...

Hmm, I'm sorry. You're like the oracle. You love telling me what I know and don't know.

Perhaps you should actually know about stuff before trying to be a wisecrack on the forums

DeletedUser

congratulations you managed to get half your players "Banned" i think thats a far greater achievement,

How did I do anything! :icon_confused:

Well... you know what they say. Impact wishes to paint a more benevolent side to ourselves. Giving Riot some leeway would really help spice up the war. Prior to that, all my spearmen did was to bone chicks in the stables. The axemen were getting drunk near the hiding place. (They were trying to evade detection, lazy scumbags). The swordsmen were snoozing by the iron mines. My noblemen were playing chess in your village headquarters, while the horses all galloped away O.O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol Cloud, half? I didn't realize we had that few players that a handful getting bans constituted half the tribe. I must be counting wrong :p

DeletedUser

Supposedly?

Or Facts...

Hmm, I'm sorry. You're like the oracle. You love telling me what I know and don't know.

Perhaps you should actually know about stuff before trying to be a wisecrack on the forums
Oh yes, because we all know that your posts contain 100% fact :lol:
Just so ya know tho, I wasn't telling you anything, but feel free to accept what I say as gospel.

DeletedUser

Wait, so you don't believe that your conquers are on players who cannot log in.

Okay, can do.

Please continue deluding yourself.

Makes me happy, makes you happy. Makes World 61 happy

Status
Not open for further replies.