Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Pencil have fallen below both Pacman and Bunny. A big, big troop push for them in anticipation for this war with Bunny. Preparing to drop the NAP. Or so my sources tell me

Your soruces are wrong

DeletedUser

No doubt, but I don't think my brother would lie to me ;)

Pencil leadership should order every member to attack you sit every account 1 of them wouldn't be able to send his troops your way because of the shared connection. If the attacks can be sent well reporting every member is the next solution (since shared connection cant interact with each other) to find a scum that ruins the game by spying. -.-

DeletedUser104941

No doubt, but I don't think my brother would lie to me ;)

Hmmm, so in an attempt to rustle our jimmies, (which failed badly, they remain quite stationary), you merely pointed out to Pencil leadership that they have a member willing to pass information (False or otherwise) to people outside the tribe. Hopefully this doesn't rebound on him in any way ;)

Nice!.

DeletedUser

Pencil leadership should order every member to attack you sit every account 1 of them wouldn't be able to send his troops your way because of the shared connection. If the attacks can be sent well reporting every member is the next solution (since shared connection cant interact with each other) to find a scum that ruins the game by spying. -.-

My brother lives in Glasgow, Scotland. I live in Brighton, England. I doubt we have a shared connection. That's a good way to find out who it is though so kudos for the effort.

DeletedUser104941

Still, agreed that those who spy are Scum. Hopefully Pencil can find the rat and get rid of him.

DeletedUser

There is no rat, he is trying to mix things up in k44. Such a stuipd thing to try. And many are troopwhoring to get their first village

DeletedUser

Pencil have fallen below both Pacman and Bunny. A big, big troop push for them in anticipation for this war with Bunny. Preparing to drop the NAP. Or so my sources tell me

Your so full of yourself hard. .... the close's thing you got to sources, is sauces (tomato & barbeque) .... priscilla afro wig queen of Tw

Grrrrrr

DeletedUser93450

It's kinda hard for us to keep rank 1 when we're building smithys and Pacman are building level 25 HQ's. O:

[10/3/2012 11:20:34 PM] ! - Dabearo: Alright... discussion time.
[10/3/2012 11:23:07 PM] Silver: Pencil have been rank 1 for too long. :\ What are we going to do to get it back?
[10/3/2012 11:29:52 PM] ! - Dabearo: Well, i was thinking to upgrade our HQ's to level 25, as then we will have lots more points and also we will be able to upgrade our smithys and subsequently get our nobles quicker the only downside would be that we would have fewer troops, but that's negligible.
[10/3/2012 11:31:22 PM | Edited 11:31:25 PM] Silver: (y) I agree, great plan!

:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Your so full of yourself hard. .... the close's thing you got to sources, is sauces (tomato & barbeque) .... priscilla afro wig queen of Tw

Grrrrrr

Thank you for clarifying what sauces are. My source is very reliable... although thinking about it he does lack the tomatoey goodness of Ketchup.

DeletedUser

UUU someone want's to stir some truble in here how nice of pacman to do that ... In the end we all know pacman is in a position to stir it up anyway :D . So hard you think we actualy care what you and your mates are saying as long as other people don't buy your s**t.

Ich kann nur eines sagen ich bin der beste, den ich bin der größte Ich bin der schönste und Ich liebe dich nicht du liebst mich nicht... DA DA DA ..... DA DA DA

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah very nice of you. ratting out your bro.....your awesome.

Cant wait to find out who it is ;)

DeletedUser104941

Pacman need better spoons, they can't stir things for shit.