Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser85711

*322* is definitely one of the top quality tribes out there.

Loving how everyone goes around talking shit about them :icon_wink:

Underground Authority.
Reality will come crashing down on you guys sooner or later. But hey, if you're having fun, who am I to say anything :)
im sure he was referring to substance that i may have been on.

Anyway NIR is having internal conflicts between the leader and other members, so I see a disband happening soon, with then larger southern member merging into AAA. Also the fact that volvol is leaving and will cause an inactive account will cause more problems.

NTS on the other hand is set to move on by itself maybe taking in some of the other NIR members, looks like this may be the end of NIR as we know it.

Is this true? :(

Volvol leaving will bum me out. Was eager to fight him in the coming weeks, but ah well I guess. Also, I hope AAA doesn't recruit without a word. Recruiting war spoils without asking the people warring them never ends in sugar, spice, and everything nice.

DeletedUser

AAA will only take the southern players not being affected by the war, which just happens to be the better NIR players

Angel Styles

AAA will most likely regret that choice if they actually go through with it.

Would be interesting to say the least.

DeletedUser

Why would they regret it?? southern k53/63 is where they have a few members sitting so it would only improve their ability to take on k54 and k53. So I see it as a good plan

DeletedUser

I hope AAA doesn't recruit without a word. Recruiting war spoils without asking the people warring them never ends in sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Even if they were to ask I am sure Wobble would just say no so what would the point be of asking? If the player they invited was not apart of the war it should not matter. However if the recruited players was involved in the war and hitting wobble that would be another matter.

Why would AAA regret it as long as they recruit players close to them to build there self up and stay away from the ones involved in the war it would only help them as they have a small member count already.

DeletedUser

Why would anybody would want to recruit a war shy player anyway?

Moot point though since I believe darthmoleman is being a silly troll. :icon_surprised:

Ponds186

AAA will only take the southern players not being affected by the war, which just happens to be the better NIR players

Was just wondering when did we let you take decision on our behalf :)

Anyway, this is not something we have thought of for now.

DeletedUser85711

I hope yourself isn't included in the "better players"... If so, no wonder NIR will collapse any day.
Why would they regret it?? southern k53/63 is where they have a few members sitting so it would only improve their ability to take on k54 and k53. So I see it as a good plan
Well, I'm not duke/council -- but if it was my tribe It'd give good reason to put the on a shit list.
Even if they were to ask I am sure Wobble would just say no so what would the point be of asking? If the player they invited was not apart of the war it should not matter. However if the recruited players was involved in the war and hitting wobble that would be another matter.

Why would AAA regret it as long as they recruit players close to them to build there self up and stay away from the ones involved in the war it would only help them as they have a small member count already.
Good. If they wanted war spoils, perhaps they should step up and hit them.

Angel Styles

Why would they regret it??

Tribes who recruit spoils of war without even a word to the tribe who was doing all the hard work always regret it one way or another. I could understand if AAA was involved and were also fighting NIR, but that is not the case.

DeletedUser

NIR and AAA members at the k53/k63 borders are allies and work together well.

Whats this about me not being a skilled player, i am doing better than 99.999% of the world, being currently rank 3 i think i can throw around i am a good player

DeletedUser85711

NIR and AAA members at the k53/k63 borders are allies and work together well.

Whats this about me not being a skilled player, i am doing better than 99.999% of the world, being currently rank 3 i think i can throw around i am a good player

If I was on an account half your size I'd be 100% confident in mowing through you. I guess only 1 person could send attacks my way at a time, but whoever that player was is god awful. I'll leave it at that, though.

DeletedUser

Ranked 3ed in points but 124 in ODA sure looks like you got alot of easy villages or internals :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Still we on the account have support sniped a few trains and haven't had much of a fight near us as there is no competition other than AAA, who we like and work with anyway.

DeletedUser108799

SLURP! may have a decent chance, but honestly couldn't tell you. I know a member or two from there and don't have any qualms with them, but "w25 winners" doesn't mean squat to me. Coming from someone that had a run at winning world, I have a good grasp that 80% of the members at that point in the game are basically fodder that some how managed to make it past 1 village. Internal whores and dead accounts carried by 5 players is usually how it rolls. Either way, I hope to see good things from them -- as I'm fond of smaller tribes being able to put it to the bigger owns via their skill-set.

Dude i have been one of them and please don't tell me that is was easy to win that world it took us 3 years and in the end we had to declare on the world you ought to be kidding me if you say that 80% of the tribe were fodders and internal whores

DeletedUser108799

Darth before telling anything here I would really like you to talk to AAA leadership and amit too as I don't think AAA recruits so easily but seeing your position you may get in but I advise start talking now as they take years to decide

DeletedUser85711

Still we on the account have support sniped a few trains and haven't had much of a fight near us as there is no competition other than AAA, who we like and work with anyway.
Then move up to the competition.
Dude i have been one of them and please don't tell me that is was easy to win that world it took us 3 years and in the end we had to declare on the world you ought to be kidding me if you say that 80% of the tribe were fodders and internal whores

Meh, I wasn't on the world so honestly couldn't tell you -- but normal worlds that last 2+ years tend to have most of the good players drop off. They're typically replaced by undedicated players and I'll still stand by the tribes are carried by a few good players. The biggest accomplishment you could have made was sticking it out for 3 years, not necessarily winning.

DeletedUser108799

Darth I am sure you have not talked to the leadership of AAA I advise you to start the talks as they take years to take decision your position is good but their recruitment is too strict my advise is still start the talks now