On the importance of being a TW chauvinist

DeletedUser88502

I think i should point out that girls have kicked my ass on multiple occasions. And the best dukes i have had were also both female.

Seconded shame they aren't playing any more as they would have loved this!

DeletedUser

Not only have I seen good female players, had one as a duchess(duke seems inappropriate), but I've known some to even be quite attractive as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89005

Brilliant mail from start to finish, many thanks to bothathalie29 and theweeboy for it, made me giggle..
and as a very good friend of a female player, i can safely say female players usually outlast the male, now whether that's charm, luck or dedication i don't know, but that's my own opinion.. and having had quite a few run ins with QA there above on w31 (wcommander) amongst many, i know they can be stubborn and skilled and as good as any..

DeletedUser

Probably is a lie but I know for a fact the the real dukes of FURIE as I was one of them once upon a time when RIE was first created and he wasn't one of them.

Who were you on W31? I was in DFB, then FearUS, and later FURIE...

theweeboy

smerdyak0v Dec 28,2012 04:53
Hey, do you remember me from w31. DFB.

John/smerdyak0v

theweeboy Dec 28,2012 05:01
your name rings a bell. its been so long. How are you doing buddy

smerdyak0v Dec 28,2012 05:12
me and nazgoul were the two HFC refugees Shatine took into DFB. She later made me and bizshop co-dukes of DFB. We created FearUS, and then later FURIE. I ended w31 as duke of FURIE about 6 months ago...it was a long, long world

theweeboy Dec 28,2012 05:15
wait so my tribe was still alive?

theweeboy Dec 28,2012 05:18
i got kicked out of my own tribe after we became FearUs and were rank 2 in the world

smerdyak0v Dec 28,2012 05:22
the tribe that was DFB became FearUS. FearUS merged with RIE and became FURIE. FURIE won the world.
Yes, I remember when they took your Duke privs.

DeletedUser

It shows that a tribe kicked him away and that he's a noob? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser93450

It showed that without him leading, the tribe won the world.

athalie28

No wonder he got kicked; he's a lousy player using his members to protect his nubish arse. And no, I'm not bitter; just realistic.

DeletedUser

smerdyak0v Dec 28,2012 04:53
Hey, do you remember me from w31. DFB.

John/smerdyak0v

theweeboy Dec 28,2012 05:01
your name rings a bell. its been so long. How are you doing buddy

smerdyak0v Dec 28,2012 05:12
me and nazgoul were the two HFC refugees Shatine took into DFB. She later made me and bizshop co-dukes of DFB. We created FearUS, and then later FURIE. I ended w31 as duke of FURIE about 6 months ago...it was a long, long world

theweeboy Dec 28,2012 05:15
wait so my tribe was still alive?

theweeboy Dec 28,2012 05:18
i got kicked out of my own tribe after we became FearUs and were rank 2 in the world

smerdyak0v Dec 28,2012 05:22
the tribe that was DFB became FearUS. FearUS merged with RIE and became FURIE. FURIE won the world.
Yes, I remember when they took your Duke privs.

That does not look scripted and/or heavily edited and/or completely fabricated in any way whatsoever.

theweeboy

athalie is just mad that i killed all of her tribes nukes and im now rank 11 in ODD in the world.

and a girl took away my duke privs. i made my coduke a girl named loretta..sad day and she took away my duke privs for the same reason everyone wants me to lose duke in this world. i was infamous. at least now i know it wasnt a one time thing. im just not a likeable person lol.

still smart though

Last edited:

DeletedUser89005

im just not a likeable person lol.
For the simple fact off reading your mails at the start off this thread i found you likeable,
really did make me giggle..
10/10 in my book simply for being that wee boy...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

athalie is just mad that i killed all of her tribes nukes and im now rank 11 in ODD in the world.

and a girl took away my duke privs. i made my coduke a girl named loretta..sad day and she took away my duke privs for the same reason everyone wants me to lose duke in this world. i was infamous. at least now i know it wasnt a one time thing. im just not a likeable person lol.

still smart though

Smart enough to figure out that athalie posted her response Yesterday at 17:24 and you killed thier offense Dec 29, 2012 05:32:54 ?

Real smart xD

athalie28

You killed my offense? Neah, you have a level 17 farm and a lvl 19 smithy. None of those troops were yours. As I said, you hide behind your tribemates' troops, using them as meatshields. That's all you're able to do. And again, my tribe has only 5 members, compared to your 27 (now 26, since we nobled one). Better start pushing that invite button as you're running out of D to hide behind.

DeletedUser79686

that's what a tribe is for. you work as a team and help where & when needed/able. Troops are there to die...they are always being rebuilt, so it wont be needed for inviting more...unless his tribe mates get rimmed or quit. would be interesting to see a 5 man tribe take down a tribe of 26. One thing Ive always said..."never underestimate anyone in this game." :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The tribe is there to support those that help, weeboy cowares behind his tribe mates and then pulls their D to protect his sorry ass.

P.s ZIPS is helping POD against BMC :p