The Revolution Has Begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Actually, some of us have friends throughout TW and just maybe allies are made of some existing friendships rather than just to abuse tribes and other players. Do not tell me your a -Base- player though? Seems to be in the breeding use others then dis guard one the usefulness is over. Sorry to burst all your bubbles! Fools has never been and never will treat other like this -Base- Defend those borders or are these accounts just players who you careless about now?

Same as your so called alliances thought world 63.

DeletedUser

Yes you read correctly then Doc, props to you for comprehending the English language. You do not however understand logistics. We three (XT,Base,ZOMBY) are standing up against the a force that is twice as big as ourselves combined, Fools. So then what do we do? Team up. Why? Because we would have a lesser chance if we didn't. Fools on the other hand, joins in after solo had been attacked before the christmas break and sways IR to their side. They have all the troops/people/villages that you can possibly need to take out a tribe half your size. Such alliances are virtually unnecessary. You merely are using IR. Soon you will do what IR did to us, break the alliance and attack us at an unprepared front, then it may be solo's turn to do the same. Out of all the targets in the world, you choose Base to attack over IR which is right at your doorstep because you know that we are a threat. You know that you can use IR.

Oh Yeah so how much bigger was 3Girls to Fools when they declared on them? Pot, Kettle mate... And yeah that was your Base players who did that, then just removed others from the tribe like the Ex Offend when they wanted to save face. FYI Many of the Ex Offend players have shown -Base- up on world 63 for loyalty, not hard to be higher than a snakes belly though is it?

Please when you do quote facts on here know the whole history as I believe the likes of Mr Puddy will still have all those skype convos..

Good day, the stats are looking good though.

DeletedUser105365

I would not under-estimate zomby...good players with exp. If they operate as they have done in other worlds, they will trim the fat and become an elite group of 25 players who wreck havoc on bigger tribes with big numbers but no skills...Best of luck MW....would be nice if you guys get karmax involved in this tribe as well :icon_twisted:

Michael Wittman

thanks killer! yes i think i posted on his facebook, dont know if he has time for tw now. you should join up too :p

DeletedUser

If you people think FOOLS is not using you all as puppets, you are insane. They want the world, regardless of what they say, they want to win and that is the truth. The ONLY threat to world 63 is FOOLS.​
Yes at one time it was 3Girls and the world got together and took them down since there should be no credit given to anyone tribe for that and now it is Fools turn. Also of course when an ally hits you after you are on most fronts like me it tends to hurt and yes true I have not lost a village in this war yet and have quiet a few trying.It is a matter of time before either I lose a village or that IR or the Fools allies will run out of troops which is unlikely since their numbers are so great but Solo and IR don't care they want Fools to win. After they betray you guys if you guys some how take us down you guys will be next. I have not manipulate any person in this game I come with facts and let them make their own decision.

For example if Howey the Duke from the Dark Alliance was still around my first tribe I warned him about Base since I knew what would happen and I was right. That is when Base did not have the leadership it had today since they are a better group now for they betrayed an ally which I would never do. Yet Howey was stubborn and did not believe me saying Base offered to have them merge into them which too me was insane and not believable and now the same with Fools.Now I will ask Fools to offer their allies an end game alliance since they are doing most of the fighting while Fools once again positions itself not to just take Base out but you guys as well.

Now if I am wrong come on here and post Fools leadership and tell me that I am wrong and you guys have an end game alliance with your allies but if not why? This is my last post on this war since I am tired of typing and now just will fight until the end, win or lose I at least fight for the good side. Also rumors are rumors and I don't betray any allies and since I am a leader and on the council of Base I will make sure that happens until I either die or one of the winners.

Now look at every post I ever wrote and not once did the leadership of Fools prove me wrong about anything I have said but yet you guys follow and even a person who is not part of this world can see but why can't you guys? Fools will not take you guys in and that is a fact.

DeletedUser

Escape surrender letter has been received .. Here it is:

Our players are authorized to go out for whole some Kill .. And soon all attention shall be to destroy the Base and its puppet tribe Zomby.
And for them, we shall show NO MERCY as well. To hell with the winning PP and secrets, we are soon coming for whole some Kill for you guys! The World wont end till all enemies are eliminated. Garcy knows the players of Fools well enough to make that statement. Its good that enemy is underestimating some of us!

while there is a lot of crowing going on in fools, I have to say from observation, that Fools, while they are fighting Escape, did not exactly "defeat" escape. They merged Ducks into them as Ducks was starting to fall to Escape. Then they recruited the larger players from Escape as well. Anyone looking at their tribe history will see the recruiting that they did FROM escape.

Escape that exists now, is not the Escape of a month ago. All of the leaders that were there before the duck war are pretty much gone. Either joined Fools, bailed, or moved over to zanka. Escape was defeated by a failure of leaders. Started before the Duck war imho. Fools is good at sending a lot of fakes though.

That said, Fools also did what a good tribe should do: it made a geopolitical move to take the tribe to the rim. They could not stay landlocked the way they were because when bigger and real wars DO start on this world, they need to have an area w no one at their backs.

Why is everyone taking everything so seriously? This is a game of strategy is all. Use sports as an example: players change teams all the time. It's a game, the other people are not the "enemy".

and also, may I add, that reading that letter above, that's not exactly a surrender. It is negotiating, but surrender? Don't read that in it. So a tip: if you want to be a good winner, win with grace. Gloating like that is kinda unattractive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Swendog

If you people think FOOLS is not using you all as puppets, you are insane. They want the world, regardless of what they say, they want to win and that is the truth. The ONLY threat to world 63 is FOOLS.

Ternith you talk to much, what is your game name? Stop hiding behind a fake name.

DeletedUser92095

while there is a lot of crowing going on in fools, I have to say from observation, that Fools, while they are fighting Escape, did not exactly "defeat" escape. They merged Ducks into them as Ducks was starting to fall to Escape. Then they recruited the larger players from Escape as well. Anyone looking at their tribe history will see the recruiting that they did FROM escape.

Escape that exists now, is not the Escape of a month ago. All of the leaders that were there before the duck war are pretty much gone. Either joined Fools, bailed, or moved over to zanka. Escape was defeated by a failure of leaders. Started before the Duck war imho. Fools is good at sending a lot of fakes though.

That said, Fools also did what a good tribe should do: it made a geopolitical move to take the tribe to the rim. They could not stay landlocked the way they were because when bigger and real wars DO start on this world, they need to have an area w no one at their backs.

Why is everyone taking everything so seriously? This is a game of strategy is all. Use sports as an example: players change teams all the time. It's a game, the other people are not the "enemy".

and also, may I add, that reading that letter above, that's not exactly a surrender. It is negotiating, but surrender? Don't read that in it. So a tip: if you want to be a good winner, win with grace. Gloating like that is kinda unattractive.

Stop splitting hairs. War affects tribes and players in different ways. Some quit, some defect, some jump to other tribes. Would they have quit, defected or jumped tribes if the war was going well for them? Maybe, but I doubt it. In the end, war and the opposing tribe played a big part in their decisions regardless if they admit it or not.

Except for the "basically we surrender" part, yeah it wasn't a letter of surrender.

DeletedUser

War affects tribes and players in different ways. Some quit, some defect, some jump to other tribes. Would they have quit, defected or jumped tribes if the war was going well for them? Maybe, but I doubt it. In the end, war and the opposing tribe played a big part in their decisions regardless if they admit it or not.

that's exactly my point. I've been in plenty of all out wars where when a tribe collapsed it was because they were truly defeated on the field. Those take awhile. The quick outcome of the Escape tribe was determined by Escape, not by Fools, that was no real war, it was a tribe imploding. Granted, Fools took advantage of that, as any decent tribe does (nor do I fault that, it's the nature of the game). But to long term TW players, that's not what tribal defeats are, those are the real battles.

Ternith.

Ternith you talk to much, what is your game name? Stop hiding behind a fake name.

Did I hit a nerve? For you to get this upset, proves I am correct. As, for my game name, Ternith is my game name. I have not restarted a world but I have friends who play this world and I can see what you are doing. I must admit your plan is working so keep it up and you will win. I just feel sorry for those you have lied to so your plan works, they are either seriously terrified or massively stupid for falling for your BS and they don't look scared to me.

Michael Wittman

if they are that terrified or massively stupid, i wouldnt feel sorry for them. they have what is coming to them lol

Michael Wittman

and for fools future faking, when you send 200 fakes in less than a minute, i know you are mass faking. been there done that

DeletedUser92095

that's exactly my point. I've been in plenty of all out wars where when a tribe collapsed it was because they were truly defeated on the field. Those take awhile. The quick outcome of the Escape tribe was determined by Escape, not by Fools, that was no real war, it was a tribe imploding. Granted, Fools took advantage of that, as any decent tribe does (nor do I fault that, it's the nature of the game). But to long term TW players, that's not what tribal defeats are, those are the real battles.

Look at the W63 Auto-updating maps. Look who the fastest noblers are and how fast FOOLS noble compared to other tribes. If you're not convinced, take a closer look at who and where the top noblers are taking villages from.

If you're still not convinced, try looking at the worlds top ranked ODA players. Half of the top 20 belong to FOOLS. Extend the ranking to top 40 and we still have close to half. Stretch it to top 60 and the numbers still don't change. We noble enemies and we noble them fast. We hit hard and we don't stop hitting. That translates to pressure which in most cases cause tribe to "implode".

And please don't look at this as gloating. I am only presenting proof, verifiable ones that will hopefully enlighten even the most biased eyes.

DeletedUser

and for fools future faking, when you send 200 fakes in less than a minute, i know you are mass faking. been there done that

Then you are so wrong. You know that in between nukes can be sent. Faking is done to keep enemy occupy tagging and not knowing where the real nuke has headed. You seriously don't know how to play!

DeletedUser64451

Then you are so wrong. You know that in between nukes can be sent. Faking is done to keep enemy occupy tagging and not knowing where the real nuke has headed. You seriously don't know how to play!
Quiet down, let him think they're all fakes, more fun for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.