0000 and friends are too afraid to fight the fair fight.

Newnoobcake

I haven't even fully completed the 20spear quest yet, i don't think i'll be able to afford your sexy face ;C

Newnoobcake

People tend to not say anything when they don't know what else to say, i'd reccomend you do the same rather then bump this flame-war-inducing topic.

DeletedUser4346

Side 1:
Tribes: 0000
Side 2:
Tribes: W6, Dogz, Dogz2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 1
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 99,217
Side 2: 4,250
Difference: 94,967

chart

seems as if 0000 doesn't really need help
I just hope incomingx2 get's out of that tribe he's in. He's to good a player and person to be stuck there

DeletedUser4346

ohhh, and one more thing

Too bad this group of traitors, cowards and point whores that call themselves 0000 can't fight for themselves.

I don't usually like taking posts out of context, but talk about the pot calling the kettle black

What was it at the beginning? 0000 against 5 tribes?
Who is it really that can't fight for themselves?

erik.cartman

you missed 2 other tribes that were in the gang bang

that doesnt even include all the ppl that hit restart before out nobles landed

P.S. i like the fact that they say 0000 are pointwhores, and in the next post they say 0000 used all their nukes and hit us, LMAOO
at least stick to your words...

DeletedUser110277

Then why is it that you're feeding them false information about our targets, landing times, etc?

You're pretty clearly on your own side and were hoping that the coalition and 0000 would cripple each other while you sat on the fence and laughed. Now that you've been caught (haha spies everywhere!) you try like crazy to make it seem legit.

R are cowards and traitors towards both sets of "allies"
0000 - relying on intel from R to get the job done will now have to fight on their own...lets see how they do

Wow you just as dumb as the player who started this thread! So many thing wrong here I dont know where to begin but here we go!
-Who ever said we feed 0000 false info lol everything we gave them was from mails from your players,or from shared forum with dogz!
-On our own side you say...lol again wrong as could be! We sent support all over the place to 0000 before the war even started lol!
-And what you mean we were caught lol...You guys thought you caught us a week ago with mails I sent to my guys about helping 0000,then fell for "That mail was fake" pretty sad that worked lmao
-And I dont know if you noticed the stats but ummm what is it now...21 caps to 1 lmao lmao lmao

Girls hating on other girls in TW thats new...
Insult her for her gameplay not her vagina.

um she kind of did lol took all of a few hours to noble her out to rim lmao not a good player at all *facepalm*

After 0000 did all the hard work and sacrificed all their nukes you just now decide to declare? That's very brave of you - coward.

If you're on 0000's side the whole time why is EnglishPhil warning Dogz and W6 players about 0000 ops?

again we helped with support...dogz were to far away when war first started,all we could do was support 0000 and give info! then what was left of pounce merged into dogz/2 now they are close enough for us to have fun :)

says the player from an entire tribe of spies. super honorable.

OPEN OFFER TO ALL PLAYERS IN K63/64 - I will pay back 150% percent of losses to anyone who can post on this thread a report of Iris. being cleared. 3 villages = 3 payouts.

Nuke him, clear him, cat him down, noble him - whatever you like but if you post the report here I'll contact you in game to arrange payment.

woooow lol you cant handle one guy so you go for the "put a hit on him" option lmao sad :(

jethrotull from w13 ? [R] from w 13 ? if so HI :D

That would be us lmao...and you are? Sorry bad memory lol

DeletedUser

hehe did your memory serve you well after all :) im glad to see some w13 vets abroad still :D would wish paladin was here aswell! this world is getting damn interesting :D

Edit: just saw jethro didnt write the post above hello dexa! :p haha well hitman tbh, i cant say i remember you aswell, but i sure as hell remember jethro :)

if you ask anyone in PURE or in IALONE or some in inso they would tell you who i am :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

8 months well spent moron. How did that world work out for you anyway....oh yeah, you let a tribemate change your password and then you got fed to Yarr by Wobble. Solid job - you so pro!!

Iris. eh? I see you.....this time we're close enough that I can have a go. You ready?

You have room to talk after getting owned on 2 worlds and cried on both the forums about it

DeletedUser

I've been in 0000 for a while and theyre really a quality tribe, coordinated, agressive and good quality people.
I'm proud to say that im a part of this tribe:)

DeletedUser110280

I've been in 0000 for a while and theyre really a quality tribe, coordinated, agressive and good quality people.
I'm proud to say that im a part of this tribe:)

I have been in 0000 since day one myself and am proud to say .... We kick ass:icon_biggrin: lolz