Request All Requests

DeletedUser

Can someone fix the "Offer generator script" so it don't send 40 freakin hours away? 6h-12h or even have it so i can customize it?

[Spoil]
Code:
javascript:$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/u/71734035/JavaScripts/CreateMarketOffers.js');void (0);
[/spoil]

DeletedUser100696

Alright so for whatever reason, I uninstalled my Opera only to reinstall it minutes later. By doing this, I destroyed my bookmarks bar that had all my scripts in it.

Does anyone have the script that just puts a certain number of troops in the rally point? It was like a one line script, very short, very compact, and it worked great because I just had to edit numbers and words if I wanted to change the units being sent. I did a search, but if you search for "Insert troops in rally point" you hit just about every farming script/fake script created ever.

Thanks in advance guys.

DeletedUser

Hi,

Basically I'm looking for a script that you run with a report open, and if the haul in the report is full it will open that target village in another tab and then delete it, and if the haul isnt full the report will just be deleted.

This will help me and many others that mirco farm. So please have a look at it :)

DeletedUser

Alright so for whatever reason, I uninstalled my Opera only to reinstall it minutes later. By doing this, I destroyed my bookmarks bar that had all my scripts in it.

Does anyone have the script that just puts a certain number of troops in the rally point? It was like a one line script, very short, very compact, and it worked great because I just had to edit numbers and words if I wanted to change the units being sent. I did a search, but if you search for "Insert troops in rally point" you hit just about every farming script/fake script created ever.

Thanks in advance guys.

javascript:insertUnit($('#unit_input_axe'), 100)

just change axe to whatever spear,sword,spy,light,heavy,ram or cat

DeletedUser

I had a sequential fake script bookmarked on my recently broken laptop that would keep track of which target was being faked, i.e. (Target ##/##). Then all I had to do was simply press [Enter] and it would take me to the attack command screen. It also could be edited for specific units. I loved this script because it was easy to make sure every target was faked and it was faster compared to any other sequential fake script I've found.

I'm having trouble finding it anywhere on the forums and the player I originally got the script from disappeared. Any help would be appreciated.

DeletedUser

sounds like your after a sequential fake script that leaves the coords box focused so you can just hit return to move to confirmation screen

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a script working like that:
- you open a scout report
- you click on the 'Script'
- And that's opening a 'attack window' with the exact amount of LCs to take all ressources, ready to launch

Thx you for your time, I apreciate

kilo42stu

i used to have a script that when clicked opened up a little notebook type thing under the map on map overview, then click on villages and it would add that village coords to the notebook with a choice of bb coded or not, anyone help please ?

DeletedUser

i used to have a script that when clicked opened up a little notebook type thing under the map on map overview, then click on villages and it would add that village coords to the notebook with a choice of bb coded or not, anyone help please ?

One of dales many handy scripts

Code:
javascript: var win=(window.frames.length>0)?window.main:window; var coords=[]; var outputID='villageList'; var encodeID='cbBBEncode'; var isEncoded=true; function fnRefresh(){win.$('#'+outputID).attr('value',coords.map(function(e){return isEncoded?'[coord]'+e+'[\/coord]':e;}).join(isEncoded?'\n':' '));} win.$(win.document).ready(function(){ if(win.$('#'+outputID).length<=0){ if(win.game_data.screen=='map'){ var srcHTML= '<div id="coord_picker">'+ '<span style="color:blue;text-decoration:underline;">dalesmckay\'s co-ordinate picker v7.1:</span><br/><br/>'+ '<input type="checkbox" id="cbBBEncode" onClick="isEncoded=this.checked;fnRefresh();"'+(isEncoded?'checked':'')+'/>BB-Codes<br/>'+ '<textarea id="'+outputID+'" cols="40" rows="10" value="" onFocus="this.select();"/>'+ '</div>'; ele=win.$('body').append(win.$(srcHTML)); win.TWMap.map._handleClick=function(e){ var pos=this.coordByEvent(e); var coord=pos.join("|"); var ii=coords.indexOf(coord); if(ii>=0){ coords.splice(ii,1); } else{ coords.push(coord); } fnRefresh(); return false; }; } else{ alert("Run this script from the Map.\nRedirecting now..."); self.location=win.game_data.link_base_pure.replace(/screen\=\w*/i,"screen=map"); } } }); void(0);

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a script working like that:
- you open a scout report
- you click on the 'Script'
- And that's opening a 'attack window' with the exact amount of LCs to take all ressources, ready to launch

Thx you for your time, I apreciate

Look up twfr or TW farm report

DeletedUser

I'm actually looking for a script myself.

I want to open up a list of tabs with each tab containing one of my farms. (I do this using snaplinks)

I then need a script that closes the tab IF there ARE recent reports (that means those will already be registered with FA so I don't need to manually farm them)

Any support would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Mubs

DeletedUser

Not really mate.

I prefer the features on Firefox. Only log onto opera for t-train.

DeletedUser

Not really mate.

I prefer the features on Firefox. Only log onto opera for t-train.

was aking because I know opera will only close windows via script if they were opened via script try this for what you want works on opera if the villa is loaded via script so hopefully firefox will work as well

Code:
javascript:if (null==document.getElementById('report_table')) window.close();

DeletedUser

Thanks for the help buddy.

It doesn't work on FF

Is there any way I can turn the security feature off that allows me to use JS to close a tab?

alternatively, could you teach me of a way to open up a list of villages using javascript? I currently use snaplinks to do that.

Cheers.

DeletedUser

does it give any errors on firefox ? what version you running ?

*Edit*
Hmm I downloaded latest version of Firefox and checked the error console ctrl+shift+J

Looks like firefox wont allow a script to close a window unless it was opened by a script either

Its illegal to load multiple tabs from within tw itself although if you do so from an external site tw will usually approve that but you'd need access to a host that runs serverside scripts.

I believe theres an addon for opera that allows window.close to work but I havent tried it and may not be any use to you anyway if you prefer firefox

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn.
is there no add-on or setting to circumvent the window.close issue in Firefox?

Cheers again

DeletedUser

This post tells you how to chnage firtefox so scripts can close windows

http://forums.asp.net/post/4886005.aspx

and it seems I made a slight error in my script use this instead

Code:
javascript:if (null!=document.getElementById('report_table')) window.close();