Helloooooo OT

DeletedUser

So yes, it's me again... with yet another comeback, thou I guess most of the people here nowadays won't remember me. Yeah, I really got nothing to say, just made a pretty pointless thread.

kkthxbye

DeletedUser93439

I remember you. But I'm not exactly an OT'r so I don't count.

DeletedUser59586

I remember Senna!

Can't remember whether Senna is a he or a she, but I remember them none the less.

This counts, right...?

Dude is a dude, dude.

Sup senna.

This place is dead/in process of death by the way.

xinryr

*tickles Xin for the fun of it*

tumblr_inline_mjop21YFQ61qz4rgp.gif

DeletedUser93439

Yeah, nobody new comes here, it's shit. Supposedly TW has dozens new players every month, nobody comes here.

It was my firm belief that no one here actually played the game anymore. Those new players need to meet a few requirements first if that is actually true:

- Need to play the game for at least a year straight
- Need to find the external forums (and use them preferably)
- Need to stumble over OT
- Get sick of the game
- Stick around and survive the first weeks of onslaught because of the inevitable mockery they'll go trough if they do something silly.

I think that's about right? Of course, its been a while since I've even posted here.

DeletedUser

Dude is a dude, dude.

Sup senna.

This place is dead/in process of death by the way.
Hm, strange, it's a fairly feminine name.

It was my firm belief that no one here actually played the game anymore. Those new players need to meet a few requirements first if that is actually true:

- Need to play the game for at least a year straight
- Need to find the external forums (and use them preferably)
- Need to stumble over OT
- Get sick of the game
- Stick around and survive the first weeks of onslaught because of the inevitable mockery they'll go trough if they do something silly.

I think that's about right? Of course, its been a while since I've even posted here.

I don't think I even managed a year...