Mine levels?

DeletedUser

9+1/9/8 after 24 hours, not sure if thats good after a year out...:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

13+1/13/10, started 36 hours late.

And every barb near me seems to be spiked or drier than a nuns.. well.. you know.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser111117

14/13/13 started on the first day but i've been pumping axemen non-stop :p

DeletedUser

17/16+1/13 ..By the way, any suggestions on when it'll be a good time to stop with pits for a while and get stables etc up? I am fairly new to limited haul world. Right now i am thinking of keep going on with the pits till ~18/18/16 then get stable etc up build decent amount of sw/sp and then resume with the mines side by side gets troops. I don't think i need much troops yet as the quest + handful i recruited are enough for me to hit the haul limit plus in case anyone tries hauling me i can just dodge it as i am almost always online. What do you folks think? ~_~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

16/16+1/13 ..By the way, any suggestions on when it'll be a good time to stop with pits for a while and get stables etc up? I am fairly new to limited haul world. Right now i am thinking of keep going on with the pits till ~18/18/16 then get stable etc up build decent amount of sw/sp and then resume with the mines side by side gets troops. I don't think i need much troops yet as the quest + handful i recruited are enough for me to hit the haul limit plus in case anyone tries hauling me i can just dodge it as i am almost always online. What do you folks think? ~_~

What's your situation like? My farming is horrible and I only have 4000 loot total :| and I keep getting spiked so my quest troops are disappearing so I'll have to get a smithy soon to replenish and be able to farm more. I don't think there's any reason to need stables at all before wood and clay get to lvl. 20

DeletedUser

What's your situation like? My farming is horrible and I only have 4000 loot total :| and I keep getting spiked so my quest troops are disappearing so I'll have to get a smithy soon to replenish and be able to farm more. I don't think there's any reason to need stables at all before wood and clay get to lvl. 20
Well, it wasn't great till recently. Although, luckily i dint lose any troops but still as all the farms were dried up and i was too held up in things to keep farming all day. But now that the BP's down I am maxing the cap easily, i have almost reached 10k although most of the people have already crossed that mark -_- .

Anyway, back to the point. Well, now that i think about it stables seems useless to me too as for now. So when do you think should i pause the pit upgrades ? and for what upgrades?

DeletedUser

I'd have to do some math but you want to be able to defend your self when cats start appearing. Now your mines should be easily 23/23/21 when this happens and any player with cats at this point probably has no other troops to attack with so you'll be able to go pretty far without worrying.

DeletedUser

Alright, thanks. I guess I'll push pits much farther than 18/18/16 before stopping. x)

DeletedUser

I'd have to do some math but you want to be able to defend your self when cats start appearing. Now your mines should be easily 23/23/21 when this happens and any player with cats at this point probably has no other troops to attack with so you'll be able to go pretty far without worrying.

Speaking in future tense?

DeletedUser19460

Lol im behind. Why did i listen and built troops early on... 14/13/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

15+1 / 15 / 10

Gonna put clay 16 in que here in a half hour.. barbs have been iron heavy so I still have an iron surplus