DeletedUser

images

Ok so Turtl3 started out in k66 with a small group
of guys.We shot to #1 in the K within a week of creating
the tribe.Many tribes approach us for diplomacy relations,
we declined many.Well this one tribe we saw potential in
so we gave them a NAP.

Makaveli The Don May 08,2013 11:00
Lads i see you are progressing with your growth very fast. Now we had talks earlier, what you have in mind about your future growth and may we create a diplomacy status between our sides?

Weeks into the NAP we got some info about O.D.B planning to attack us

EveryTim3 May 20,2013 04:04
Mate are you still with us or have you found your new brothers?

EveryTim3 May 20,2013 14:53
I take it you are with them now.

I really did like you lad, aside from the quarrels we've had. It was just that i was always looking for the best of the tribe.

No matter the outcome it was good to have worked with you no matter how little it might have been.

anonymous May 20,2013 15:27
I'm not sure how to respond to this. Of course I'm with my new tribe. But I have no aggression toward you guys and have talked with some of the local guys about local ops.

It would be great if Turtl3 and ODB teamed up on one, don't you think?

EveryTim3 May 20,2013 15:38
The thing is Turtl3 has no guarantee that they will uphold an alliance or anything at all let alone a long term one.

Mate I simply don't trust them. They look down on us and they simply don't like us. They haven't even bothered to help us in anything.

You know straight up that Turtl3 will attack us eventually for some BS reason. It ha already happened.

I was just hoping you would understand and maybe join us back but I guess not.

anonymous May 20,2013 15:56
No, I'm good over here.

What I will say is that I think you have assessed them wrong. I'm speaking from inside, and it's a good, aggressive group of players. You would do better long term to earn trust, fight alongside Turtl3 and see what happens from there.

EveryTim3 May 20,2013 16:03
Honestly I could be wrong about this. I could survive longer if I fight alongside Turtl3 of course because they are the bigger tribe .

I have played this game long enough to know how that all ends.

Its never a wrong time to take down the big guys but there always is a too late. I'm not going to wait around until I no longer have this option to fight and stand a chance.

You're a good player but it's just that you don't see it from different perspectives. They accepted you because your one of the biggest players. They would have taken in Darksoftwhisper as well if he didn't have a small grudge against them.

Plus it's always more fun to play alongside the smaller guys right? After all mate they play for fun, not for plain out survival.

anonymous May 20,2013 16:05
I understand what you're saying. We've both played a lot of Tribal Wars, and these things can go a lot of ways.

What I do think is this: if you fight alongside Turtl3 and build relationships, who knows what happens down the road. After all, the longer the game goes, the more co-playing that happens and the more people drop out, etc.

So you have to look at tribes like Turtl3 and One and ask: which do I think will go further? Then make a choice about who you want to support, etc.

EveryTim3 May 20,2013 16:11
Ever since Turtl3 was made they have portrayed us as noobs and tribal huggers. I doubt you will believe me but this is coming from enemy tribes and allied tribes alike even along with tribes that are way out of our area and which what ever happens will not affect them but even so it was said.

We will survive longer with Turtl3 I have no doubt but I do not take pleasure in being looked down upon and always joining the bigger side.

We made ODB as a protective brotherhood of respectable lads. We won't stoop so low as to assist the bigger tribe that barely accepts us against our current allies of whom have so far supported and helped us through out the game.

EveryTim3 May 20,2013 16:12
Sorry for the long replies , I tend to over stress my point haha.

Makaveli The Don said:
Okay lads i think this is our chance to show them our thing. We ride on them aswell. If you need support mail us, you know we dont give a f-word about Turtl3 we are your lads and will die with you all together.
^had to edit

Now one thing about us we respect our friends and enemies
,but i have zero respect for the leadership of O.D.B.
Makaveli you are a backstabber and don't deny it

The Turtl3 army is marching

army_turtle_850ce5127e02e4fbce49_1.jpg

We are tired of O.D.B keep talking about attacking,which
never happen so we will take the fight to them.Even tho they also
removed us as NAP and added us as enemies and never let us know the
NAP was canceled.Also fyi,if we wanted to attack you guys we would've
never agreed to a NAP,simple as that.

images

Then O.D.B was like Noooooo!

Turtl3 DECLARE ON O.D.B and they lovers one

The tribe is now at war with Ol Dirty Bastards!

War name: The Turtl3 Expansion Project

Declaration:
Turtl3's are here to remind people of Ger and Stephies legacy, and this is what drives us. Honour, Respect and glory, none of those things you have. So this is our lesson to you and our program.

Dear Members of O.D.B
We are a non-profit organisation devoted to making a difference in the community. We provide the highest quality nuking services that benefit many residents in our continent and the surrounding areas. We ask that you consider supporting our cause. This year our campaign's goal is your villages. Funds from the project will be used to expand and enhance our existing services.
Your donation will be acknowledged in several ways. We will list you in our annual program book as well as any promotional materials we produce. Our organisation relies on support of generous donors such as yourselves. Your kind donations will help ensure the success of our future.

We thank you for your consideration of our request, and look forward to hearing from you in the near future - that is if your villages haven't been repossessed yet.

Yours Sincerely,
The Turtl3 Team

Turtl3
O.D.B
one is the other color :D

en68

DeletedUser76845

a backstaber tribe xD

thats what they did to my tribe. nice words hahaha

xD

DeletedUser

I can honestly say that my initial perception of O.D.B. was that they were a friendly and capable tribe who we could essentially work together with however I have unfortunately come to realize that this is not the case... you know, I'm actually quite distressed because this is a perfect example of a relationship with the potential to successfully develop but the small actions of a few influential figures i.e. the O.D.B. leadership could jeopardise the trust built between both tribes. The mistake that I can say I had made previously (on other worlds and in other tribes) was my assumption that every tribe in the world was ultimately against mine and that one day, I would have to face them. Now although this is true to an extent, this assumption seriously affected the trust between the tribes with whom I had relationships with. I sincerely hope that Makaveli learns from this mistake as I once did.
While I and am sure my fellow members feel betrayed by the O.D.B. leadership, I can't help but feel a hint of guilt because the O.D.B. members that I once enjoyed socializing with will have to "pay" for the wrongdoings of their administration. If you are an "innocent" O.D.B. member , I sincerely sympathise with you as you have almost been 'forced' to experience such an ordeal. I can vaguely recall the moment where quite a few of my members 'walked out on me' because they despised the bitter attitude and distance which I continuously held against other tribes, so I can understand if you choose to leave your tribe and the war. Thankfully I have learnt from my mistakes and with the help of the Administration here, I have turned a new leaf, looking at the world in a wiser and somewhat philosophical way.

DeletedUser110767

Well I guess this was long over due... Seeing as ODB recruited my target (after I nobled him). My target ran crying and screaming and moaning to ODB because he was in that tribe for an hr before my noble hit... The leader strung me on saying he would kick him but 2 weeks has passed and rather then kicking the player he allows them to merge... Its common respect to kick refugees and I think anyone here or in any aspect will agree when you have been presented with clearing reports and noble attacks you should kick the player.... Especially if you have diplomacy with the other tribe...

DeletedUser64969

Nice dec, good info, and a map <3 ODB will get gang banged soon by FD, turtle and undecided then i guess, be a nice war to keep track of, show us some sexy OD and conquer stats in afew days :p, ODB likes to over stretch themselfs, they recruited in my area twice, the first time i ate them all, and i will do so again <3

10/10 for turtle.

DeletedUser

oh well i dont know about a gangbang if they got one with them.

DeletedUser

That's really long to read.... can you sum it up in a brief paragraph?

DeletedUser

That's really long to read.... can you sum it up in a brief paragraph?

its not really that long but,we made a NAP with ODB.
Like 7 days later ODB was preparing to attack us.
I rally think you should take time out and read it,you will see its not that long.