Ask the best TW limited haul player anything

DeletedUser111312

Careful we have internet-thug.

I don't choose to live the thug life. I only state where I come from, I'm not stating that's who I am. Simply judgemental. You'll find I'm more sophisticated and have more intellect than most.

DeletedUser

I don't choose to live the thug life. I only state where I come from, I'm not stating that's who I am. Simply judgemental. You'll find I'm more sophisticated and have more intellect than most.

This guy have seen some real shit in tw. Dont stab me pls.

DeletedUser

This guy have seen some real shit in tw. Dont stab me pls.

must be all the spear nukes he seen splat on'im enemy walls!
zu02ol.gif

DeletedUser

I think if tw made an official hall of fame for a total of all worlds, you wouldn't make it in the top 1,000, you probably have never been beaten on a limited haul because you probably usually start the rim next to lots of noobs, correct me if im wrong, but its likely unless you say you've never played a limited haul world and that claims you not to be beaten.

DeletedUser

I think if tw made an official hall of fame for a total of all worlds, you wouldn't make it in the top 1,000, you probably have never been beaten on a limited haul because you probably usually start the rim next to lots of noobs, correct me if im wrong, but its likely unless you say you've never played a limited haul world and that claims you not to be beaten.

And do you honestly believe you would?

DeletedUser

It seems like good English but for some reason I had trouble understanding what you were trying to say.

Maybe it's just me...that last line just looks weird and confusing

DeletedUser

It seems like good English but for some reason I had trouble understanding what you were trying to say.

Maybe it's just me...that last line just looks weird and confusing

He's saying the only reason the guy hasn't been defeated is because he's never played a limited-hauls world.

DeletedUser109098

There are a lot of cheeky people in this thread. Kahn, which one are you going to noble first?
How about we just take all of their villages?

DeletedUser

So you are the greatest player in this game. You are very good.... so what is your tactic when confronted with a queue in the coffee shop ?

DeletedUser64073

any need for such a self-centered ego boosting post? you could have stated that you are avaliable to help all and any players seeking advice, but without the cockyness imo...

nothing personal, just my stance on this

DeletedUser

Guys! I am really sorry I am late, I will start answering the posts ASAP. No idea why KAHN made this thread without asking me.

Can you tell what this week's lotto numbers will be?

7, 15, 25, 48, 51, 52

any need for such a self-centered ego boosting post?

I think he used such a tone because he tries to make himself look important.

You are very good.... so what is your tactic when confronted with a queue in the coffee shop ?

Call the police and tell them there's a bomb planted there. Does wonders to clear the queue.

Which tribe should I join on K64?

Varyag

Kahn, which one are you going to noble first?
How about we just take all of their villages?

He'll probably noble the closest one first.
Taking all of their villages will take a while and you will probably get bored half way.

And do you honestly believe you would?

I think he honestly believes he would.

I'm having problems with crazy dreams lately, could you interpret them for me?

Your dreams are trying to tell you playing too much TW and reading those forums is not good for you.

Subwind

If you notice this notice, you will have noticed that this notice was not worth noticing in the first place.

Take notice.

DeletedUser

Guys! I am really sorry I am late, I will start answering the posts ASAP. No idea why KAHN made this thread without asking me.

7, 15, 25, 48, 51, 52
Erm... the lotto system in my area only has 45 numbers... I assume I will only get 3 out of 6.

With this in mind, will the dividend be enough cover the cost of the premium my co-player is swiping from our account????