codygoodthegreat

• Thread starter DeletedUser79727
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The problem with "vets" is that all of them started at different times and consider the settings of their first very successful world best. There are vets who prefer growing barbs and those who prefer non-growing barbs. Vets who like packages and vets who like coins. Vets who like the paladin with the catapult weapon and vets who hate it. Vets who like slow worlds and vets who like fast worlds.

Coming up with a world that would be considered ideal by even 30% of "vets" is pretty impossible. *lowblow* My forum join date is from 2007, yours is from 2008, so I am more vet then you and I love W69 settings. :icon_razz: */lowblow*

You are my hero can i get your autograph? :lol:

Oh, I forgot to mention no morale. Another setting popular by veteran players.

W53 was a popular world with veteran players.

DeletedUser

Dang a lot of familiar faces in this world :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Oh, I forgot to mention no morale. Another setting popular by veteran players.

W53 was a popular world with veteran players.
I think W45 was nice. No morale and single packet nobles. A lot of people seemed to dislike the slow speed as it was only a 0.5 speed world.

@SF - I like playing on a variety of settings. I like making changes in this game. The only settings I've really grown to dislike personally are church worlds and worlds with "pay for x" settings enabled.

Frozen Flaim

I love limitted hauls. At least with this world, the top ranks will be decided by who is actually skilled at playing TW, rather than insomniacs or people with 16 coplayers that sit infront of the PC farming 24/7, as is the case with alot of the modern worlds.

DeletedUser

I love limitted hauls. At least with this world, the top ranks will be decided by who is actually skilled at playing TW, rather than insomniacs or people with 16 coplayers that sit infront of the PC farming 24/7, as is the case with alot of the modern worlds.

Not true at all. For these worlds top ranks are decided by.

players who get gifted villages during start up (boosts them a lot since they don't lose any troops, can keep storing packet).

Players who build "storing villages" villages in their cluster without any troops used only to store packets.

Players who seek out Bashers so their nukes dont die, as a result they can store more packets.

Players who dont bother nobling 50-100 hours out to get to a front and fight a decent tribe, instead munch on inactives/newbies around their main cluster.

PS. this pretty much goes for the farming worlds too apart from the empty villages.

DeletedUser

Sure!

Sfauto.png~original

Originally handwritten, and so fresh that if it was written with a pen the ink wouldn't have even dried yet!

Last edited by a moderator:

Garrock

i remember when the greatest thing about Cody was his name... how times have changed, I do hope he's back. Good player, good peoples!

DeletedUser

Not true at all. For these worlds top ranks are decided by.

players who get gifted villages during start up (boosts them a lot since they don't lose any troops, can keep storing packet).

Players who build "storing villages" villages in their cluster without any troops used only to store packets.

Players who seek out Bashers so their nukes dont die, as a result they can store more packets.

Players who dont bother nobling 50-100 hours out to get to a front and fight a decent tribe, instead munch on inactives/newbies around their main cluster.

PS. this pretty much goes for the farming worlds too apart from the empty villages.

The first example, I hate. I know people do it and it's just stupid. Why play the game if you aren't having a challenge.

Also, my knowledge of Packet worlds is low. Store packets? I thought maximum possible was 3 per village?

DeletedUser

3 nobles per village, but you can store resources for packets

DeletedUser

My forum join date is from 2007, yours is from 2008, so I am more vet then you and I love W69 settings. :icon_razz: */lowblow*
Wrong. It simply means you joined the trolls sooner.

Some of us played the game well before creating a forum account. I myself played the game for more than a year before creating my forum account.

DeletedUser

Great, so for you personally the settings work for you. But overall this world does not have ideal settings, otherwise we would see a lot more people joining this world than already have.

From what I've seen this world has more then the last few recent worlds.

DeletedUser

From what I've seen this world has more then the last few recent worlds.

Yeah, I have noticed the map is starting to fill out a little more, I wonder how much the CW has influenced this world. But I might end up eating my words on this one if the growth keeps up.

DeletedUser88324

Some of us played the game well before creating a forum account. I myself played the game for more than a year before creating my forum account.

+1

I played for 3 yrs before becoming a troll. Besides, being a vet doesn't make any of us great players. Many vets I know that have stayed in the past regarding the game..

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I did not know there was a main forum to read & troll when I started it took me a good 9 months or so to get a forum account :icon_redface: