Coplayer

DeletedUser

Can we have co players because there are players who never get off the game. And they have to sleep eventually. If there arent any coplayers then how come many of the Sexy tribe members are always on. Ive been trying to find a time they arent on but they are always on

Ripfin

Can we have co players because there are players who never get off the game. And they have to sleep eventually. If there arent any coplayers then how come many of the Sexy tribe members are always on. Ive been trying to find a time they arent on but they are always on

umm, they do have co-players.

DeletedUser111727

You have been on these forums for 3 plus years and you are just now finding out people are allowed to have co players.. Facepalm your self plox

DeletedUser

Yes well in those 3 years he has only had 9 posts.... Most likely asking similar things.

DeletedUser

Haha !
Ill be soon joining an account to co play in the tribe sexy

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Bro Co Players exist. I remember how shocked I was when I heard I cant have my wife sharing my connection... but some profiles have as many as 10 co-players. I personally believe it is a sickening state of events... TW should warn players at startout that there are profiles that paly 24 hours a day because they have multiple owners. And tell them that this is a game won by hours played so their chances are severely limited to win against co-played accounts.

But worst of all is your Personal Ally (PA) in game can "sell" his account to a new owner and suddenly attack you. And then they blame the co-owner for making a terrible mistake for atatcking you while your troops are defending him against a fake attack heading his way. And then after quickly stealing your village he will even jump to the enemy tribe. LOL the split personality defence. And there is nothing you can do about it.... it is permitted even if he is your tribe duke.

Me I hate co-played accounts and believe they are the reason that TW is losing members.... they are no loosing members... they are losing premium paying owners because they simply share profiles as co-owners.

If co-playing is not banned. then at the very least it should limit premium facilities to one paying member. If they share a profile they must each pay full price to play that one profile.

DeletedUser

How would you go about enforcing that? I log onto TW via at least 2 different IPs, my PC and iPad. That's the only real way to distinguish people, but it would mean I have to pay twice the amount of PP to log in via different pieces of equipment.

DeletedUser

Bro Co Players exist. I remember how shocked I was when I heard I cant have my wife sharing my connection... but some profiles have as many as 10 co-players. I personally believe it is a sickening state of events... TW should warn players at startout that there are profiles that paly 24 hours a day because they have multiple owners. And tell them that this is a game won by hours played so their chances are severely limited to win against co-played accounts.

But worst of all is your Personal Ally (PA) in game can "sell" his account to a new owner and suddenly attack you. And then they blame the co-owner for making a terrible mistake for atatcking you while your troops are defending him against a fake attack heading his way. And then after quickly stealing your village he will even jump to the enemy tribe. LOL the split personality defence. And there is nothing you can do about it.... it is permitted even if he is your tribe duke.

Me I hate co-played accounts and believe they are the reason that TW is losing members.... they are no loosing members... they are losing premium paying owners because they simply share profiles as co-owners.

If co-playing is not banned. then at the very least it should limit premium facilities to one paying member. If they share a profile they must each pay full price to play that one profile.

I agree that co-playing has ruined some aspects of TW, but I am not sure anything viable could be done about it. The stuff you said about blaming co-players for doing things to get away with them could be made up by someone who doesn't have a co-player so that is another issue, which is just a natural part of the game.

Paul XXXII

like someone said, co-playing makes an regular player looking like an expert player, with co-playing the game loose some of beauty, i can attack someone in another GMT, put people work hard to achieve the same results...

The co-playing is ruining this game, in the first worlds we don't do this, and the results were the same

DeletedUser

TW should warn players at startout that there are profiles that paly 24 hours a day because they have multiple owners. And tell them that this is a game won by hours played so their chances are severely limited to win against co-played accounts.
This game is not won by hours played. You certainly do get a bigger advantage if your account is watched all the time though. On a no haul or limited haul worlds, the game is definitely not won by hours played. It's won by being smart and using your wits, because having the advantage of farming 24/7 isn't there.

DeletedUser

I enjoy TW, but I also enjoy having a life and a family. I can't play 24/7.

I think I give Inno plenty of money; 400pp a month per world I play. It would be very difficult to enforce a no-coplayer rule. I log in from at least 3 different PC's, along with my iPhone in various locations (some wifi hotspots, some not). Looking at my login stats, you'd think 6 people played this account, not just 2.

Timon4

I enjoy TW, but I also enjoy having a life and a family. I can't play 24/7.

I think I give Inno plenty of money; 400pp a month per world I play. It would be very difficult to enforce a no-coplayer rule. I log in from at least 3 different PC's, along with my iPhone in various locations (some wifi hotspots, some not). Looking at my login stats, you'd think 6 people played this account, not just 2.

Your IP is fairly location specific so it could uniquely identify you from say someone hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away...

DeletedUser

I supposed for all those opposed to cop layers there's the casual play. No fear of getting arrested there.....

DeletedUser99565

I think a cop layer made a warrant for my arrest one time based on my in game profile. On not sure if its still an active warrant though.

DeletedUser

We don't sleep. We are hooked up to the game. When you see someone with a glazed over expression... that's when it's a player who is mentally sniping.