Coplayer

DeletedUser

Your IP is fairly location specific so it could uniquely identify you from say someone hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away...

Yes, the usual co-player relationship seems to be 2 people on opposite sides of the world, but I do know people who co and even live in the same part of the world, or even the same state.

Besides, I enjoy having a co to bounce ideas off of, and enjoy the game more with one. I play a world solo too, and it really isn't the same or as much fun. I think finding a co that you click with is a huge thing... it can be way more than someone to cover the hours you are asleep or gone.

DeletedUser

How would you go about enforcing that? I log onto TW via at least 2 different IPs, my PC and iPad. That's the only real way to distinguish people, but it would mean I have to pay twice the amount of PP to log in via different pieces of equipment.
Seing as 99.9% of co-players will be on different time-zones which means that they will be in different countries it's quite easy to enforce really. If they did it like other games where if you login in one country then you can't login in another country for 12 hours after logout or something then that's a pretty easy fix. The knowledge of Co-playing being bannable would reduce the amount of people co-playing I'm sure..

DeletedUser91224

TW wont take co-playing out of the game. Im pretty sure they'd lose more members than they would gain.