"National Geographic: A Wolf Special"

DeletedUser

ive seen a lot of tribe's name using wolves/wolfy/wolf and that's a cursed name.they always defeated and Gang Bang by the other tribes.
see worl69

DeletedUser

I thought D.W may have been one of the only exceptions to the rule that all family tribes are useless, well I guess I was wrong. They've gone from 3rd to 24th in the world.

DeletedUser

lol, did you really think they would survive? :p The thing about family tribes is, that they are full of noobs. The noobs don't know the game yet and think having a blue map after 1 week and being rank 1 tribe is the best - without knowing, that too many players nearby will only hinder you and being a top 10 tribe because of the amount of members means nothing. but as I said, its noobs and they can't do anything bout it except play the game longer and figure out what to do differently. I always wanted to be part in a huge tribe when I was a noob.. just sayin^^

/yo momma

DeletedUser108799

The war is over and Soon has got the first official victory against a gangbang 190 v/s 25 members

DeletedUser

family tribe= family of spy. i was a co playing a friend of mine in world 66 and his tribe was a member of family tribes.i tell u 5 members of every tribes are spy.lol.