Wars

DeletedUser59417

Is Dsy4 at war with ace time! and venom?

If so, again why is no one reporting on this? Dsy4 and ace have some conflict going and dsy4 wants venom gone for k control but what about time! Are they just snaging inactive villages from that tribe?

DeletedUser59417

If who? is not crippled in the first 2 waves of the OP then they are just giving who? a ton of new towns to noble.

It really depends on this first wave of attacks getting through and actually damaging Who?'s power to fight back. Soon? might crumble but i think who? will come out on top of this fight.

DeletedUser

Here's an interesting development in the war stats... jumping past my tribe for the #2 spot:

Rank......Tribe name......Points.......Vills won....Lost vills......Ratio....defeated (off.)......defeated (def.)
..2...............AO.........133.769.........32..............1............32...........750.060...............300.353

Nicely done.

And, for anyone wondering how the million tribe gang bang on PWND is going:

Tribal Hugs Corporation 2 (disbanded)
Pirates (disbanded)

and then there were only 999,998 mass recruit tribes left to finish spanking...

*sighs*, tosses stein against wall, picks up war axe, shakes off blood and bits o' brain, and walks out of tent.

Frost
HQ Hunden Forward.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104118

Lol

Well AO and OA is about to take on *RISE* and -RISE- which is my tribe. War hasn't declare yet but lots of incomings (maybe fakes) from them. Not sure if we can win but we will fight our best. Will post results later on when war starts :)

Where are those war stats Si? ;)

DeletedUser4346

here's your stats
Side 1:
Tribes: AO, OA
Side 2:
Tribes: -RISE-, *RISE*

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 28
Difference: 59

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 1
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 362,104
Side 2: 50,896
Difference: 311,208

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 191,701
Side 2: 5,007
Difference: 186,694

chart

DeletedUser108402

^Was hinting at it lol. glad somebody caught on.

Keep up the good work guys :D