The Better'er BARB PNP for Nuts.

DeletedUser36833

Buddy just go and play with your self, Your useless post arent happy And your to trying to hide the facted that your tribe is just as bad as the rest. I dont care who you are or what you do, your a person just like i am, i just wanted to come back to this game and have some fun but i new someone would have to go that LOW to do somthing like that.

You and can say what you want I know Barb has something to to with this.

Lol like you need to be hacked! hardly a threat.

DeletedUser88324

not to my knowledge. Find the proof that anybody in Barb is responsible and I'll kick them.

I second this thought.. Find proof it was someone in BARB and i'll personally see to it that he is rimmed

DeletedUser105209

One of The dukes of Barb had their account stolen and our tribe disbanded. You know what? I had my account back within 2 hours. You're lying, or you are too retarded to ticket support and get your account back. Either way, proof or stfu.

DeletedUser112664

His email and account are hacked. Need to appeal through a special system. Either way IF someone in Barb was involved the one who did it is not going to step forward. Let's just keep it at Wr was hacked by someone and will be back as soon as his appeal gets solved. And keep your personal insults to yourself will you Symbian, this is a game.

My respect to those people who expressed not abiding this if it was indeed someone in Barb. And I totally understand the struggles in Barb, doesnt take a genius to figure why not everyone gets along with the duchesse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105209

Only someone who had been on his account could get his email.

And im not here to make friends, im here to lead.

.dan.101

. And I totally understand the struggles in Barb, doesnt take a genius to figure why not everyone gets along with the duchesse.

What a load of shite.

The only struggles in BARB are between members trying to out-do each-other on your villages. And Jess is the only person in BARB more popular than me, go figure.

DeletedUser112664

Sorry Dan, I only know what I hear. Should tell your members not to lie to about it then.
makes me wonder why they would though but oh well.

DeletedUser

Buddy just go and play with your self, Your useless post arent happy And your to trying to hide the facted that your tribe is just as bad as the rest. I dont care who you are or what you do, your a person just like i am, i just wanted to come back to this game and have some fun but i new someone would have to go that LOW to do somthing like that.

You and can say what you want I know Barb has something to to with this.

Nobody in BARB considers you a threat. Why would we waste time hacking an account like yours when there's good players out there?

DeletedUser

His email and account are hacked
[/QUOTE]

It takes 14 days for an email to be changed so that can be stopped by the email owner which should be without regret...so a ticket can easily be put in and account gotten back within 24hrs easily.

It takes 14 days for an email to be changed so that can be stopped by the email owner

should be common knowledge tbh...so he's obviously feeding you all bullcrap.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112664

I mean his actual email adress got hacked too Wf. So he cant cancel the email change.
Otherwise I wouldnt mention email.

DeletedUser

Bulll hahah they hacked my Account, they are all tricking you! Dont Trust them. Im always here and Dan should know i stay to the end ;)

Ohh Come on, Because if BARB members are going to hack anyone its going to be you right?

Stop being a silly Sod, And lighten up .

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser61979

HAHAHAHAAAAAA! What a total fucking joke! WHY would ANYONE give two shits about your pathetic account?? lol You think way too much of yourself!

You didn't get hacked, you quit because you are all mouth and no skill. Just because the nubz in Nuts believe that story to expect anyone here to go for that tall tale......

Next time though include dragons. Thanks.

DeletedUser102628

HAHAHAHAAAAAA! What a total fucking joke! WHY would ANYONE give two shits about your pathetic account?? lol You think way too much of yourself!

You didn't get hacked, you quit because you are all mouth and no skill. Just because the nubz in Nuts believe that story to expect anyone here to go for that tall tale......

reply.

DeletedUser

oh look its not Billy

Paladin606

(Woman molesting man Gif) Hilarious,thank you. :D

Don't know much about the WR account...but was my understanding that some coward co-player was responsible. Perhaps even a new guy from SAGA (shameful to admit). Though as stated I've not much knowledge here and I could very well be mistaken. Either way I enjoyed killing your noble attempt,next time try harder.

Congrats to BARB for the early lead,Nuts!/SAGA c'mon mates we have plenty of time to turn things round. :)

"It’s the unconquerable soul of man, not the nature of the weapon he uses, that insures victory." Gen.G.Patton

Best of luck to both sides and have fun.

DeletedUser104695

I mean his actual email adress got hacked too Wf. So he cant cancel the email change.
Otherwise I wouldnt mention email.

How would anyone in BARB know his Email Address haha come on this is beyond ridiculous. The only way someone can do that is if theyve been on the account and seen the email address, or they have the Password to the account.

My guess is its an old Co-Player, but I can understand why nut's are resorting to these tactics, Putting down our leader, trying to make out that nobody likes her, and then accusing our members of hacking accounts haha. we're only 48 hours in I can't wait to see whats next. Perhaps they will create some fake in game mails like they did last time they felt threatened.

DeletedUser

All that needs to be quoted really, whats the stats? 100 conquers to barb and 2 to nutz? if there bad what does that make your tribe....

Just wanted to get a quote of Wfman being on BARBs side :)

DeletedUser

From what I hear, BARB has taken a massive lead through isolated villages, whether it's true or not I don't know. Didn't check yet