The end phase of this world will soon begin..

DeletedUser67103

Wow it's been a minute Since I've been on the externals :D

Anyhow I wanted to say Congrates to all my Member's in Barb that have stuck it out with us and fought our way through every obstacle set in our way,You all deserve this World Win and I am glad to of been a part of it.

Let's get that 15% and Win this world!
!BM!

erik.cartman

yes Pre-congrats BARB

i know i havent been in BARB from the begining begining but since 0000

as far as urFear account before he joined BARB he was actively fighting barb, even though it was the time i was away but he still took about 30 villages off of me which he didnt even return to me after he joined BARB so if he didnt do anything at all in NUTS at least he had 30 positive captures which is more than anyone else in Nuts still to date

P.S. @ urFear i still want my villages back, once Nuts is no more we gonna fight about it, lol ;P

Psihic

I predicted this sometime ago already btw. but nuts people were like "noooooooooooooooooo" :icon_rolleyes:

Soberknight

quote from mail: "The nobleman prices were halved."

Why the past tense? I mean the sentence started with "this will". To put only 1 of 3 bullets in past tense i would almost think half price nobles are now in place?

If it were present then i would agree this will happen when 60% has been reached.

Anyone? ( isnt that mail somewhat automated or what?)

So, around 24000 villas means 45%. This means Barb needs a good 8000 more villas, given or taken a few. With current pace set at 100 a day this still means another 80 days. I predict end game will start somewhere around 1st of april. Fools day!!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We did fight BARB, as Mike stated before we had the stats to prove it. You said we didn't fight BARB, and we did for as long as we could.. whilst we were fighting, people on the same front as me (besides Padova and TigOld) were losing villages left right and centre without requesting for support, mailing nearby players and or even leaving hundreds of attacks untagged for a considerable amount of hours without asking for a sitter (in some cases) but when a sitting request was asked, no one would step up to the plate and take it. That type of stuff I was fed up with, and I did try to stay as long as I could.. the team on urFEAR sniped multiple trains and stacked multiple villages whilst still rapidly taking villages quickly.

Sure, we could have stayed and fought BARB but it was inevitable of what would have happened we did.. it would have been urFEAR vs BARB, not Nuts! vs BARB. This game is called Tribal Wars and when your tribe is not helping out or not stepping up to the plate to fight then I would rather join a tribe that does. We never hid our opinions of BARB, we always thought highly of them from Se7en up until now. Again, once we joined BARB we received multiple nukes hitting our villages and our incomings went over 20k.. where was that when we were in Nuts? People were obviously holding back for their own selfishness and I do not want to be in a tribe like that.

Anyhow, I appreciate your opinions nevertheless Zeckt. :)

But this thread isn't about urFEAR.. can we get half priced nobles soon pretty please?

I did not bring up the topic bro. I corrected you when you said you were one of the few who fought barb. The ones that are fighting barb are ones still here despite the situation. Anyways, what you said about moving, lets be honest you only did that cause you were fearful of your account in the long run. Besides you approached barb ages before.. I mean I remember one of the barb players posting on forums, chats showing how you were trying to come in and bring some seven people along (and I wasn't even playing then). Anyhow whatever happened happened.

DeletedUser

quote from mail: "The nobleman prices were halved."

Why the past tense? I mean the sentence started with "this will". To put only 1 of 3 bullets in past tense i would almost think half price nobles are now in place?

If it were present then i would agree this will happen when 60% has been reached.

Anyone? ( isnt that mail somewhat automated or what?)

So, around 24000 villas means 45%. This means Barb needs a good 8000 more villas, given or taken a few. With current pace set at 100 a day this still means another 80 days. I predict end game will start somewhere around 1st of april. Fools day!!!!
Maybe it means by the time we get 60% nobles would have already been halved?

DeletedUser

Well as a smaller player in a small tribe, I will just say its not over till its over. There might not be any big shifts left, but hopefully everyone will keep trying and playing. I have appreciated getting to know everyone on this world. I cannot believe just how many changes there have been. So many tribes came and went along with both good and bad players. I was able to get some great experience and look forward to applying it on future worlds.

DeletedUser88324

Well as a smaller player in a small tribe, I will just say its not over till its over. There might not be any big shifts left, but hopefully everyone will keep trying and playing. I have appreciated getting to know everyone on this world. I cannot believe just how many changes there have been. So many tribes came and went along with both good and bad players. I was able to get some great experience and look forward to applying it on future worlds.

Is this yiur first world buddy?

DeletedUser

Is this yiur first world buddy?

Yes. I have played on some of the other worlds after I played this one a while. I got started later than most of you. Its been fun watching the shifts in power. But I have been lucky to get good advice and help from some good players. Still have a hell of a lot to learn though.

DeletedUser

I did not bring up the topic bro. I corrected you when you said you were one of the few who fought barb. The ones that are fighting barb are ones still here despite the situation. Anyways, what you said about moving, lets be honest you only did that cause you were fearful of your account in the long run. Besides you approached barb ages before.. I mean I remember one of the barb players posting on forums, chats showing how you were trying to come in and bring some seven people along (and I wasn't even playing then). Anyhow whatever happened happened.

We literally had more caps off barb when we left around a month ago than any of your members have now, excluding Shadowzilla (good player), Green hell (good player), and Kush (recaps recaps recaps). The best part is, the top SIX people were all prior seven members. No shit we were fearful of our account, we woke up each day with 5 new barb caps within our clusters, which we promptly sent our own nukes at, and did our best to keep it free of barb. As far as approaching barb "ages" ago, it was roughly 2 weeks before we left, and that was us trying to get our tribe (seven) to the end. Most were all for switching but word got out and Kush heard about it and told everyone so we couldn't make it happen. As far as the ones still "fighting" barb, please explain to me how anyone in Nuts is still fighting barb...

DeletedUser

BARB original right here (cool) Warring the GOD! fam at the start was still the best war of this world :D

Yeah fun times Croc :) Wish i could have stayed on in this world a bit longer

Although i didnt personally know any of the following, I personally want to congratulate the TPL players who stuck it out against Nuts till the end and found themselves merging into the world-winner, and to uFear who is obviously a monster, not sure about the time of his defection but i checked the stats a few times and it was the only Nuts account that was in the green against BARB

DeletedUser7488

Yes. I have played on some of the other worlds after I played this one a while. I got started later than most of you. Its been fun watching the shifts in power. But I have been lucky to get good advice and help from some good players. Still have a hell of a lot to learn though.

Well, being your first world, I'll tell you that stacking 2 vills sky high so that not even 10 nukes scratch the wall is quite silly, doing so you made it possible for me to noble your neighbors when you could have stacked their vills as well with the absurd amount of def you have in those two vills ;)

SSJ Vegito

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party been a bit tied up, congratulations BARB members who made this possible you guys definitly deserve this and it was a pleasure playing with every one of you.

Special shoutouts to

Jess
Justin
Cam (obv)
Mike
Coffee
Crocadoc
Styx
Crucial
Huggy
Jon
Don
SDR113

You guys actually taught me how to play and made me enjoy my first world, I won't forget any of you and hopefully will play with you on future worlds.

DeletedUser

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party been a bit tied up, congratulations BARB members who made this possible you guys definitly deserve this and it was a pleasure playing with every one of you.

Special shoutouts to

Jess
Justin
Cam (obv)
Mike
Coffee
Crocadoc
Styx
Crucial
Huggy
Jon
Don
SDR113

You guys actually taught me how to play and made me enjoy my first world, I won't forget any of you and hopefully will play with you on future worlds.

<3

DeletedUser113808

Well congrats to you all! I've been gone form this world for a long time but still check the stats every couple of days.

shame i couldnt stick around. Special kudos to Styx, Justin, Crucial and Mike from me! Well done guys

blue

DeletedUser88324

Well congrats to you all! I've been gone form this world for a long time but still check the stats every couple of days.

shame i couldnt stick around. Special kudos to Styx, Justin, Crucial and Mike from me! Well done guys

blue

Blue! You have been missed buddy! Glad to hear from you again! Hope we can reunite again sometime :)

DeletedUser

Well, being your first world, I'll tell you that stacking 2 vills sky high so that not even 10 nukes scratch the wall is quite silly, doing so you made it possible for me to noble your neighbors when you could have stacked their vills as well with the absurd amount of def you have in those two vills ;)

Well first, they are not all my troops. I am in a tribe after all. Second, there are few villages including yours in that area that are stacked as much or more. So your statement makes no sense. Third, I am currently supporting several players and have lost thousands of troops trying to defend against barb, some successful some not. I never have all my eggs in one basket.

Basically what I see here is someone who sent 20 nukes at two villages and they are upset because they are all going to die. Eventually you will take all of my villages because I don't even have 10 percent of the villages you or g04th have. Your tribe is heading toward world victory. Why shouldn't I make it just the tiniest bit more challenging. I won't be able to do much, but don't try to flame me for at least putting up some effort.

How about sending 20 full nukes to two villages of a small player in a small rim tribe. But I dont see It as being silly, rather as an example of the position barb is in. Any of your tribe's players could afford to lose 20 nukes on two villages without it really affecting their offensive ability. Why I am expecting 20 more from you at any point in time or from other barb players.

Anyway, perhaps you and I will find ourselves on the same side in some future world and you will be willing to share your experience with me like others of this world have.

DeletedUser113808

aha ty man, yeah its been a while. And yeah sure thing, i expect to be back playing fully now

blue

DeletedUser99939

Congratulating each other are we? Sorry but *POP GOES THE BUBBLE* LOL

This is not over and I know you see what I'm upto on the forums so watch and learn because you should be afraid. Ask all you want about my new friends on accounts I'm very much enjoying the laugh.