Your story in tribal wars

DeletedUser

Okay so the title is mildly misleading - if you think or feel that I or anyone else is even mildly interested on how you started playing Tribalwars and what you've been doing since you joined, its advisable you move to Denver or Washington (or Netherlands or my own home nation of Bangladesh - the last one is inadvisable).

No what I realize is that we play a game where we pretend to be a warlord in medieval Europe. Most of my favorite stories are set in a medieval fantasy realm with strong warriors, lovely ladies, barbarism, sexual politics, greed and religious fanaticism.

So create your own character, if TW were real and you were part of the world, trying to make your way in a harsh winner-take-all environment, where (to borrow an old cliche) you either win or you die.

I would be a power broker. A diplomat and nominal leader of a small sovereign territory sandwiched between large kingdoms. I would deal in secrets and the wealth of others. Despotic tyrants, sage kings and church leaders would seek my blessings before engaging in their intrigues. I would be a referee of sort, an arbiter whose judgement is accepted not through enforcement but through charismatic authority accepted voluntarily by all parties. My tribe would be a tribe of equals banding together for mutual profit. We would have a strangle hold on primitive banking in those times, in the information trade and spycraft and have important figures in the religious hierarchies which dominate the times in our pocket.

What would you be ?

P.S. attempt to keep it realistic to your actual impact on tw.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My role would be vastly different on different worlds, and I'm not too good at this metaphor game.
On no worlds have I assumed the role that you usually do, though. I have enjoyed the scheming, I have enjoyed the life of a peaceful farmer, and I have enjoyed the role as reckless berserker, with or without affiliation to a group, and with varied loyalty towards said group(s).

Edit: A metaphor which doesn't work too well with the medieval theme, but I feel is quite apt for me, I'm the guy who builds a 1k megaton nuclear warhead and detonates it with myself sitting on top.

DeletedUser

I always felt you were a journeyman a loner with a mean axe but not always the desire to wield it. Your travels are not in search of wealth or status but for some meaning of or insight into your own character which has eluded you thus far. You can (in small doses) deal with communities but you do not prefer it and would rather be independent of the shackles which come with society.

You would savage others for a living if that was what would give you peace, yet the soil and the harvest do not give you peace either.

DeletedUser113021

I would be a Womb Raider. Constantly on the run from everyone....

DeletedUser

I would be an advisor of some sort in the background somewhere. My actions within TW most resemble a spider so it would be suitable that my role if TW was an RPG be similar to that.

DeletedUser

I would be the wonderer. I possess an interesting set of skills, easily versed in all elements required to survive on my own. A quick wit, intelligence and a rakish attractiveness I never stay in one place for long.... My constant search for adventure takes me to many places as many people. But I am always remembered, be it good or bad, im the kind of persona where I always make an impact, and make it in my own way :)

Im the kind that will drink in the tavern carousing with the farmers the mercenaries and of course the ladies but will just as easily be found in court flattering the princess and charming the nobles ;)

DeletedUser

Once a scapegoat, always a scapegoat. I'd probably find myself at some court with no recollection of how I got there, spill some wine on some lord or another and start a war.

DeletedUser100750

I'd be a jester entertaining a whole group of people, also I'd be a lazy guy

DeletedUser

I would be the wonderer. I possess an interesting set of skills, easily versed in all elements required to survive on my own. A quick wit, intelligence and a rakish attractiveness I never stay in one place for long.... My constant search for adventure takes me to many places as many people. But I am always remembered, be it good or bad, im the kind of persona where I always make an impact, and make it in my own way :)

Im the kind that will drink in the tavern carousing with the farmers the mercenaries and of course the ladies but will just as easily be found in court flattering the princess and charming the nobles ;)

boy you seem confident

DeletedUser

Once a scapegoat, always a scapegoat. I'd probably find myself at some court with no recollection of how I got there, spill some wine on some lord or another and start a war.

You shall be a hand servant to a lord who's lady will aggressively force her affections on you but scream that you tried to ravish her when she gets caught. The cutting knife and a life as less than a man shall follow. Either that or you join the Nightswatch!

DeletedUser111398

I would be portrayed as the roving village idiot. Thanks Pervie for reminding me of that fact :/

DeletedUser

oh. i wanna be a pirate.. arggg:).. form a crew of close frnds.. plunder around n dominating the trading routes. now where did i kept my bottle of rum :icon_wink:

silvereclipes

My self I would be the old seasoned mercenary who would would find familiar like minded mercenaries who as a group would fight for anyone willing to pay the price for our services,a tactician who understands all battle tactics both in defense as well as offense along with the art of deception to set off wars to our benefit a true warlord who understands the best way to profit from war is to make war an have others pay you for your services.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Medieval times were very difficult for women. Poor women didn't generally live past 40 and were expected to be hardworking, obedient and ruled by men. Therefore I'd have to hope I'd be a rich Queen having hidden influence upon her husband and sons. I'd live comfortably, not doing anything that required much effort just manipulating my husband and sons to fulfill my agenda. Because this would get quite tiresome I suppose I'd have to be someones mistress too for a bit of excitement, but ensuring I have everyone by the balls incase things went tits up. Wouldn't like to end up beheaded.

Of course this doesn't resemble my actual tribalwars experience whatsover. If I were to be realistic I'd just have to be a nun.