Rate Your Tribe(s)

DeletedUser

@RAWR Sorry for the assumption bout being a Bronco's fan. Apparently I was wrong. That was the most pathetic Super Bowl ever though... I feel bad for both teams... Seattles first Super Bowl win may as well of been against 5 year old kids for how the Bronco's played... And the Bronco's... Well yeah they got their asses kicked... At least they know how us Texans fans feel :) Lol

DeletedUser

@RAWR Sorry for the assumption bout being a Bronco's fan. Apparently I was wrong. That was the most pathetic Super Bowl ever though... I feel bad for both teams... Seattles first Super Bowl win may as well of been against 5 year old kids for how the Bronco's played... And the Bronco's... Well yeah they got their asses kicked... At least they know how us Texans fans feel :) Lol

lol Texans are the worst in the league at the moment, they were SUPPOSE to be a hot item this year but I don't know what happened honestly.

Panthers fan all day everyday #KeepPounding :D

Pick up some DB's and some WR this offseason, I think we can make a run for the SB next year. We had the #2 Defense last year lol.

DeletedUser

lol Texans are the worst in the league at the moment, they were SUPPOSE to be a hot item this year but I don't know what happened honestly.
Yep :( Our quarterback went from a good (not amazing or anything) to the absolute worst in history. Screwed us for the whole season... But he got fired so maybe next year :)

PS Thats why I said at least they know how we feel. Supposed to destroy then... Suck.

DeletedUser

Soccer is lame ewwh played it and hated it. Least in American football I could knock the crap outta somebody when they ran there mouth :D

To bad I destroyed the ligaments in my knee.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go play box, rawr, u be like haye & that other dude fighting at a press conf :D Eu football is best :p, but the basketball aint bad either. Especially NBA. Gotta give it to USA, NBA is awesome.

DeletedUser

@Zeckt nobody should care of the gender of the other person, it's irrelevant and serves no other purpose then flame material. Symbian was just pointing out how Amanda was treated and Z vouched for her and complained how she was treating and yet she has made 2 comments with in 24 hours of each other regarding her as being a 'female' when it's pointless.

Your right, and I certainly do not care for gender. And I can also testify to Amanda being treated horribly and with much of the abuse based around her gender. And I did not say anything to Symbian, my comment was a light flame, nothing more. Although at the same time, I would expect her to (as a leader) to disapprove of her members from saying things she would not like to be heard about herself.

First i dont give respect Or have a sense of camaraderie with anyone just because they or I am female. I have females in my tribe who i get along great with, and I have never been anything but respectful towards Amanda, even when she wasnt towards me. I don't hate women, I just don't discriminate in who I flame on the externals.

Second. You come here and talk shit be prepared to back it up and defend yourself. You dont come in here and attempt to insult people and not expect it in return. Sonic nobles more than me, their account is more active than mine. I dont have a problem with that, or saying it. I am not a great player, I am a good leader. Thats what i do. I still sit, organize ops, deal with internal issues and such but i would never claim to be on the same playing level as sonic. As for caring about stats, they reflect your tribes participation in the war of course I care about them. That's my job.
I dont kick people to save em though, can you guys say the same thing?

For your first bit, your right you should be same in your behavior with everyone regardless of gender. But at the same time, my speech tends to be different between the two genders cause it suits that way. I have more respect for women if you would believe it. For your second bit, I dont talk shit, I speak poetry mixed with rationality ;D. And wow, plus respect! not anyone can admit to someone else being better or acknowledge their limitations either, no wonder we get along.. well we dont but meh if you were the Amanda of my tribe, i would totally follow ya <3

This thread has just given me brain cancer.

Same, and I actually made it. Imagine my disappointment.

When you're done playing with nuts, you can come and get this D, alright you little vixen you.

Don't make me flame you again nubcake.

symbian ryder said:
A champion for the ladies? Be your own fucking champion.

you want to be treated like a lady, act like one. I get respect because i carry myself with it.I dont go around joking about blowing people or being sexy and then expect people to take me seriously.

Im so tired of "female victims" online. Amanda got treated the way she did because of how she acted, you dont go into a skype chat and start calling people faggots saying people having herpes etc small penises and expect to be cherished for female attributes. You dont deserve respect simply for being female. get over yourselves. I was accused of "hating women" and pointed out how that wasn't true, i have never claimed to even care about female tw players because most behave just like you, bitches til your victims.

Well you do make jokes about testicles and tits, Lol (Joke, not a serious comment). Anyhow, I would never bring someone down using their gender as a target in any way. I might flame people sure, but wont go that way, never have. And I did not accuse you, it was just a light flame, Lol. I am sorry if you took it seriously but if you look back at our conversation earlier, when I made that comment, was right about the time I made some other light hearted comments, it was not supposed to be taken seriously as it has been.

Vegito is right, we do say similar things to guys as well if not even worse things. Why? Because we all love each other <3

Gay. Lol, nah I love everyone too <3 But at the same time I do not make jokes about tits, testicles or penises, lol. I dont feel thats appropriate definitely wont make jokes like that about women. BUT if you guys do and ones who you make them about don't mind then I don't see any harm in it either. PS: Jess knows about me and you, we may be in trouble ;D

This is Jess all over. She's why I'm such a dick. The environment she creates is hostile, smelly and generally not liked. I wish I was in such a pure place as Away, I need the White Knights to save me.

Hey! Don't be a misogynist now ;O And and you would never get into Away <3 And HAHAHAHAA.. OMG do you mean me ;O oh yh you do, sooo funny. Okay, well not really funny at all but nevermind. Yes I flamed Hawai or whatever his name is, only cause he was being an absolute piece of shit.

I have no friends :(

You have me :D Loved your siggy. In Ciranore we DO trust and OUR fearless spartan shall save us! I have great love for him, soo much that I considered using your siggy but then I didn't wanna change the ChAoS one.

Anyhow at the end of the day, I come on TW, the game and forums to distract me from my real life worries. So I don't plan on creating any worries for the people here or myself. And I certainly make sure I never say something that might upset someone, and if I did, I would apologize in a heart beat. I think one of my comments was taken seriously up there but I did not mean it in that way. Plus, thats actually nothing compared to what some other people here have to hear, Lol. I have had soo much shit from Barb members and even Jess, I never take it too heart whatever their intention may be. I understand this to be an online discourse. So, lets not get too ahead of ourselves.

Anyhow I don't know anything about NBA or the Superbowl or any other american sports. But I can tell that American Football is just a form of Rugby for people who aren't man enough to play it without padding. And baseball is just Cricket without all the technique, making it just about hitting the ball i.e. inferior.

You may all now start flaming.

- Zeckt

DeletedUser

But I can tell that American Football is just a form of Rugby for people who aren't man enough to play it without padding.
They are probably sick of sucking at it so they made their own sport that no one else could possibly win :x

DeletedUser

Nawh, i'd rather have my jewels intact when I got done playing football + even with padding I tore my ACL and PCL which ruined any chances I had in college. Anyways glad I had a plan B and C :lol:

Perhaps we just took something from the Greeks called rationalism.. something Rugby players seem to lack. If anything that's the only thing we took from the Europeans :icon_razz:

DeletedUser102628

Soccer is lame ewwh played it and hated it. Least in American football I could knock the crap outta somebody when they ran there mouth :D

To bad I destroyed the ligaments in my knee.

Bleh. Like mugging somebody with a pillow.

play rugby.

pussy.

DeletedUser104695

BARB: only tribe I played in, and its members are the only ones worth mentioning. Actually surprised they havnt put this world to bed yet, I suppose its a case of lack of nobles stopping them, not opposition.

In summary: So glad I dont play this game any more, just thought I'd come back to see how my buddies in BARB were doing.

To everyone still playing, Get well soon.

DeletedUser

Actually surprised they havnt put this world to bed yet, I suppose its a case of lack of nobles stopping them, not opposition.
Everyone says this even though we are nobling faster than we should be. Apparently fast is not fast enough for some people, most of which don't even play anymore so they wouldn't know if we were nobling fast or slow. The world opened only a year ago, what a shit world it would be if it were over in 12 months.

For anyone else who wants to say the same comment, we should be done in roughly 6 months (most peoples guess) so in 7 months you can ask why we haven't finished yet.

BTW Stec, this is not directly at you. Just at everyone who says that.

.dan.101

Hey! Don't be a misogynist now ;O And and you would never get into Away <3 And HAHAHAHAA.. OMG do you mean me ;O oh yh you do, sooo funny. Okay, well not really funny at all but nevermind. Yes I flamed Hawai or whatever his name is, only cause he was being an absolute piece of shit.

I was not talking about any body in particular, the whole post was quite obviously tongue-in-cheek. Jess is fabulous. The smelly bit I wasn't lying about though.

Dem roses.

Please tell me that is normal fucking football
and not American namesake.

What do you take me for, an American?! Real football, yes.

DeletedUser

BARB: only tribe I played in, and its members are the only ones worth mentioning. Actually surprised they havnt put this world to bed yet, I suppose its a case of lack of nobles stopping them, not opposition.

What a bunch of crap. There have been excellent players in just about every tribe throughout the world history. Even barb members have admitted this. Barb has some great players, but not every great player is in Barb.

I would be interested in seeing the best in barb go up against the best of the away/nuts/atomic in the spring event. I have heard many times how if only this had happened this way or that way everything would be different. Here is a way to prove it. Just a thought.

Soberknight

Nawh, i'd rather have my jewels intact when I got done playing football + even with padding I tore my ACL and PCL which ruined any chances I had in college. Anyways glad I had a plan B and C :lol:

Perhaps we just took something from the Greeks called rationalism.. something Rugby players seem to lack. If anything that's the only thing we took from the Europeans :icon_razz:

Unless you are an indian i think there is a great chance you are European.

DeletedUser88324

What a bunch of crap. There have been excellent players in just about every tribe throughout the world history. Even barb members have admitted this. Barb has some great players, but not every great player is in Barb.

I would be interested in seeing the best in barb go up against the best of the away/nuts/atomic in the spring event. I have heard many times how if only this had happened this way or that way everything would be different. Here is a way to prove it. Just a thought.

Roflmao.. ok, so you are suggesting a bunch of inactive barblers could pull it off on a faster speed, with only 10member, locked limit tribe world could out do the best in Barb? Oh wait, it's P2W, so you got that to your advantage.. but seriously?