LC Counts

DeletedUser

I have 834 LC right now (I can screeny if you want) and I should be leading the world on troops, so I am curious, how many LC do you lesser players have?

DeletedUser80720

if you think 834 lc is the most on this world then you should probably go do some research

DeletedUser102250

If that's the most in the world I am disappointed...

DeletedUser

I believe there should be people with at least 2k

Lol no, I have the most or near the most on the world, there is no way anyone can have 2k right now - they must be lying to you

P.S: I did the math, it's impossible to have more than 932 and that's with a 100% perfect start and 100% full hauls

DeletedUser

I have exactly 967, and I started late on the 25th of January, that is four and something days late, and I lost quite a few on the road... Your math is seriously flawed, since there are people who have a lot more than me atm.

DeletedUser

Wow do you honestly feel the need to lie on the externals about your troop counts

I factored in constantly upgrading stable and hq, constant full hauls, constant lc production and got 932 with a CORE start let alone a rim start. You need to seriously reevaluate your priorities if you feel the need to ego boost yourself with these lies.

DeletedUser

The only one trolling here is you, I for one respect the truth and cannot stand seeing all of these people lie about a browser game

DeletedUser113155

Wow do you honestly feel the need to lie on the externals about your troop counts

I factored in constantly upgrading stable and hq, constant full hauls, constant lc production and got 932 with a CORE start let alone a rim start. You need to seriously reevaluate your priorities if you feel the need to ego boost yourself with these lies.

Start from scratch, and add all the variables...Not just a select few...

DeletedUser

Lol? Do you think I have flaws in my calculations? I seriously doubt it, I have PhD in Applied Mathematics...

I added in every aspect of an ideal start and that is the maximum, trust me, kid.

DeletedUser

You realize that everybody here is telling you that you can have 1k by now? Its not impossible, granted I don't have that many myself, but I have a friend with 850 and he started late too.

DeletedUser80720

idiocrasy your an idiot i have over a 1000 so clearly your calculations are wrong

DeletedUser99148

Here is some basic math from me.

If a player starts on 22nd January, they could have a level 4 stable at say day 6 (being generous). This leaves 13 days.

13 days in seconds is 1123200
A level 5 stable can produce LC at 12 minutes 41 seconds, this is 761 seconds.

761 divide by total seconds of 1123200 = 1475.953 LC

And this is leaving stable at level 4!!

Have i missed something??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18879

Funny how people come here and lie about their counts. I have 650 LC and I'm sure that's like most on the world right now.

I suspect cornish having around 200 tops.

DeletedUser99148

Sorry level 4 stable

Here is some basic math from me.

If a player starts on 22nd January, they could have a level 4 stable at say day 6 (being generous). This leaves 13 days.

13 days in seconds is 1123200
A level 5 stable can produce LC at 12 minutes 41 seconds, this is 761 seconds.

761 divide by total seconds of 1123200 = 1475.953 LC

And this is leaving stable at level 4!!

Have i missed something??

Mr.Impossible

Funny how people come here and lie about their counts. I have 650 LC and I'm sure that's like most on the world right now.

I suspect cornish having around 200 tops.

You have brain issues to be honest.
1K mark for LC has been reached already.