Top 20 Tribes

ashoka1

Not really an suprise for the people in the area.

Yes it was not a surprise for anyone

what else you will expect when both tribes were being operated by same kind of players who happened to be tribe mates in a different world.:)

DeletedUser

Yes it was not a surprise for anyone

what else you will expect when both tribes were being operated by same kind of players who happened to be tribe mates in a different world.:)

Btw ashoka, my sister is a big fan of yours :D

DeletedUser106296

Till Now WET growing good enough, We focused at k55 and make few war to secure our continent.
WeT have allies as others like said "They know who they are" :) thks for become our loyal allies

We still doing ritual and so far it work Amazing.

Here a some comment about WET and i hope we not make you disappointed Mr. G and Pride888 hope next i can teach you more ritual hak hak hak

I've bolded each tribe that I think is worth commenting on, for good or bad reasons. The rest I don't see lasting a month, but can't specify how they will go down.

Colour Code

Blue = good.
Red = expecting to fail.
Black = Intriguing.

5. WET
I know this tribe from 2 past worlds. Or rather, a number of members in it who play under the WET tag every time they join a world together. They know what to do and how to last in the core until a fairly lengthy way through mid-game, having done it on two occasions before. They were the best challenge I've personally had in a conflict in W52 and W62, and so I'm looking forward to seeing them reproduce that again here.

Also had conflict with their tribe in 64 in mid game in the CORE. Would like to add They have a very loyal bunch of players I believe. And I find some of the players that I knew nice. Not sure though if politically and diplomatically they are strong.. Well, good luck to WET :)

I don't know if they still do their ritual tho.. haha
5. WET
[spoil]That is awful spread, the entire tribe covers 1/4 of a K, how are they supposed to expand without nobling each other? Not to mention the fact that their duke nobled a barbarian. It doesn't look like this tribe has a future (I'd heard they were a premade but surely not with a duke like that?).

en73

tl;dr: they all look like mass recruitment tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Till Now WET growing good enough, We focused at k55 and make few war to secure our continent.
WeT have allies as others like said "They know who they are" :) thks for become our loyal allies

We still doing ritual and so far it work Amazing.

Here a some comment about WET and i hope we not make you disappointed Mr. G and Pride888 hope next i can teach you more ritual hak hak hak

As with Pride I came up against your lot in world 64..... I even made a thread :p

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?260620-Rawr!-Clean-Up

But they were a decent bunch and will probably reach mid game.

DeletedUser

WET have been impressive so far, only thing i do not like is the second tribe Soaked, and the way they are your defense tribe, could cause problems if both tribes get hit, will soaked still supply all the extra defense ?, but could also be a good move as well, only time will tell :)

DeletedUser106296

WET have been impressive so far, only thing i do not like is the second tribe Soaked, and the way they are your defense tribe, could cause problems if both tribes get hit, will soaked still supply all the extra defense ?, but could also be a good move as well, only time will tell :)

Hello Heavy..long time no see since W 15, some of W 15 players are here with us too.

Are you playing here too?

DeletedUser

hey bud :)

Yeah some idiot decided to drag me back into this silly game , but dont worry im close enough i can keep an eye on you :p

DeletedUser106296

hey bud :)

Yeah some idiot decided to drag me back into this silly game , but dont worry im close enough i can keep an eye on you :p

Ahahaa..me too. We have ex ninja, undecided and NL from W 15 with us right now . Glad to see you play again :icon_razz:

Zschech

Codex is a Great Tribe with some Good skilled players.So No Doubt emergence of Codex as a Big Power is by far the most important event to have happened in South.

So much of a Big Power that one of their members recently called them a "fail tribe"?

DeletedUser107718

They just continue the .net legacy of getting rid of their problems by recruiting them :icon_cool:

Deleted User - 4669627

So much of a Big Power that one of their members recently called them a "fail tribe"?
i assume he meant the tribe he had just left, but i do not share his opinion at all

Codex suck.
what i heard is

[spoil]
images
[/spoil]
so

[spoil]
tumblr_migwebbBbw1r6mv99o1_400.gif
[/spoil]
Can confirm.

Their members are not to be trusted. When they see an opportunity they will break their agreements/friendships.

It happened to me :)
what in the world are you on about now? who was your friend in codex? who from codex broke what agreement with you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

lol

w59, only contender tribe with zero diplomacy
w64, no contender tribe had less diplomacy
w73, no contender tribe has had less diplomacy